Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Still lots of loose ends from season 1...what happened to Yoo Yeon Seok?  He escaped at the end.  I am currently on ep 4 of S2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cherriesblue said:

Still lots of loose ends from season 1...what happened to Yoo Yeon Seok?  He escaped at the end.  I am currently on ep 4 of S2.

I guess there is a change of cast. But so far what do you think of busted 2?

I still have two episodes left, but I'm really enjoying this second season. I think it's better than season 1, which I also thoroughly enjoyed. The cast chemistry is better since they're all more comfortable with each other now, the puzzles are more interesting, the pacing and editing are more effective, and the story lines are a bit darker. In the first season, I thought there were a couple episodes that were a bit of a dud, but this season so far I've really enjoyed every episode. I'd really love for there to be a 3rd season.

I just have a question about episode 6, if anyone who's watched knows:

Spoiler

What exactly is the evidence that Hye-won's mom was the culprit and not the shaman? Was it just Seunggi and Sehun's reasoning that the shaman wouldn't have hidden the antidote in the forest if it were her? That seems pretty weak. What did I miss? (Btw I loved the shaman's acting, she was so good.)

Also, regarding Kwang Soo:

Spoiler

After the first episode I was concerned that not having Kwang Soo would be a blow to the cast's watchable-ness, because he's by far the funniest cast member. But now after watching several episodes I realized I didn't miss him at all. The remaining cast held it up on their own, so kudos. Even so, I'd be very glad to see him back too, hopefully if there's a 3rd season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

What exactly is the evidence that Hye-won's mom was the culprit and not the shaman? Was it just Seunggi and Sehun's reasoning that the shaman wouldn't have hidden the antidote in the forest if it were her? That seems pretty weak. What did I miss? (Btw I loved the shaman's acting, she was so good.)

Not sure too. But from my understanding they did not know that it is Hye-won's mum. They just assumed that it is the shaman and they left. I believe that it is seung gi who is the one who give the reasoning.

It's a bit left open. Do come back to this thread when you have finished S2 :) 

Spoiler gifs for S2 finale

Spoiler

53-EB67-CE-DF5-E-4-D08-B823-61-A9594-A9-

9-FD66197-ACEF-4-A9-B-81-DD-6-D232-AE205

4-F631-AED-1-A49-422-A-9678-474-C93342-E

F5216-B90-A345-4-EC1-AC4-D-B8-D65-A47-A3

@Ameera Ali @triplem I swear...Seeing him like this is awwwwww :w00t::wub: not calling lawyerh & ktcj cause don’t want to spoil them

• LOL 1

Finished it!

Spoiler

I deliberately spoiled myself with the identity of the Flower Killer before watching the last half of the season, because I'm a spoiler queen. :P I appreciated how the production team put in little clues that can be picked up on but are also easy to overlook. I remember Park Min Young saying in one of the promo interviews that Sehun held a grudge against a culprit even after filming, even during a team dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if she was referring to Seunggi as the object of Sehun's "grudge", especially with their bromance up until the ending, hehehe.

I felt bad for the detective team in the finale when they couldn't finish the puzzles in time, resulting in two people dying. And Seunggi taunting Sejeong with "Do you want to watch another man die?" That's coooold, man. And basically everyone not part of the detective team ended up dying, oops.

The episodes were woven together much better than in season 2, and I really appreciated it. I am curious though about some loose ends, like Yoo Yeon Seok in season 1 and Kwang Soo in season 2. I really really hope there's a season 3 and they could give answers to that, and that they film it in the spring, because the poor detectives looked like they were freezing. 

I really enjoyed season 2; it was an improvement over an already awesome season 1. I would heartily recommend it to everyone I know. :D

@Sushimi

Spoiler

Yeah, they failed to identify the correct culprit. But I felt like the evidence for Hyewon's mom vs the shaman wasn't explained conclusively enough for me; like, I could believe it either way, before they revealed the answer, of course.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Ondine said:

she was referring to Seunggi as the object of Sehun's "grudge", especially with their bromance up until the ending, hehehe

Funny enough all the marketing posters they all sort of indicated that who is the killer haha. The only one with a sly smile is like just him. Hahahaha

Seunggi taunting Sejeong with "Do you want to watch another man die?" That's coooold, man

Pwaha haha. I have to say him taunting makes it so fun. He never acted like this in dramas, so seeing him taunting is like the best~ Him saying like “He doesn’t look okay, they got to see your last minute of breath.” That part I feel like it is the coldest. Like he just excuse the fact that he drugged the guy. Haha

Kwang Soo in season 2.

I honestly feel that he is forced to steal the microchip. Do you think the microchip is with flower killer? Via kilosophy, we see the girl has a thumbdrive could that be the chip? The girl then pass it to the flower killer...I have a feeling that it’s with him. Honestly I really want him to come back to S3 haha.

i think there will be S3 is just a matter of when. Suggestively from Netflix they would do sequels for almost all of the dramas/shows so I think they will do a S3. There are definitely questions about flower killer..like why join. The detectives why kill k etc..he needs to come back.

Yeah, they failed to identify the correct culprit. But I felt like the evidence for Hyewon's mom vs the shaman wasn't explained conclusively enough for me; like, I could believe it either way, before they revealed the answer, of course

Got a feeling that the flower killer might know who the killer was but diverted the others so they failed to find it.

Finished it just now.  Soo many questions.  Who is Yu Jin again? I forgot about this guy.

And who killed C? Why did Yeon Seok fake kill C in the last ep. Of S1?  He escaped and it was left hwnging what occurred to him.

And yes, the part about the shaman and village woman was not clear.  Why did she trap those women, and the others were murdered?  What purpose?

As always, enjoyed the puzzles and other things they had to figure out.  I wish that for some, more explanation was shown as to how they were solved.

Also, now that almost everyone was killed including K, what is next?  Looks like no one to head project D except the team itself.  

Looking forward to S3.  Hope there is closure to Yeon Seok, Kwang Soo, catching the flower killer, and what was really up with project D and K and C.  Iirc, M was murdered by Yeon Seok because he was one of the first test subjects.

The twist at the end was good. Honestly even after they were duped by the first applicant, it did not occur to me that LSG as the second applicant was a bad guy.

3 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Why did she trap those women, and the others were murdered?  What purpose?

I think maybe human sacrifice.

@cherriesblue @Ondine Seems to me there is a huge amount of people calling for a S3..I really wish there will be one very soon and ep10 seems to be very shocking to many. I understand why, hope Netflix sees this and approve for a S3.

For me, what I don’t understand maybe you two can answer it...Does flower killer have a cult following? Cause kilosophy is made by the cops to lure the real flower killer in. Then from the role play we see that the airplane role play, it was done with the help of the cult follower...so who is this woman? Does flower killer have a cult? Or is it death blossom? Isn’t death blossom the kilosophy?

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:03 AM, cherriesblue said:

And yes, the part about the shaman and village woman was not clear.  Why did she trap those women, and the others were murdered?  What purpose?

Yeah, I didn't get this either. I'm planning on rewatching the season; maybe there's something I missed, or the episode really wasn't explained that well.

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@cherriesblue @Ondine Seems to me there is a huge amount of people calling for a S3..I really wish there will be one very soon and ep10 seems to be very shocking to many. I understand why, hope Netflix sees this and approve for a S3.

I'm guessing it will depend on whether enough people watched it on Netflix. It seems like a more expensive production than the average Korean variety show---way more cameras, and a lot of set-up needed in many locations---so Netflix will probably judge on whether it's worth the cost. I was actually surprised after the first season that they commissioned a second season. Based on the stuff I saw on the internet, there were quite a lot of comments by people who didn't understand the show's format, saying everything is scripted, and it seemed like there was more of that than there was positive buzz from the audience. Netflix doesn't usually release viewing data though, so who knows how many people actually watched it. But I do really really want a season 3, so I'm trying to get as many friends as I can to watch it on their accounts. :D

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

For me, what I don’t understand maybe you two can answer it...Does flower killer have a cult following? Cause kilosophy is made by the cops to lure the real flower killer in. Then from the role play we see that the airplane role play, it was done with the help of the cult follower...so who is this woman? Does flower killer have a cult? Or is it death blossom? Isn’t death blossom the kilosophy?

The way I understand it, Flower Killer has a cult following but it's not officially sanctioned or recognized by him, and he doesn't really operate officially through the cult. I think the cult's name is Killosophy and their website is named Death Blossom. I think he gets accomplices for a specific kill if needed, and they may or may not be from the cult.

• Like 2