Quantcast
frostflower14

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Once Upon a Time There Was a Lingjian Mountain 从前有座灵剑山

@miaka fy I haven't watched since in my opinion it will be a complete mess without using the reincarnation stuff. Since China has a ban on reincarnation stuff i know there won't be any of it.

It's up to you whether you want to watch it or not but i really find this very entertaining.  I have watched a lot of comedy movies and tv series, and i find this very refreshing.  The actors did an excellent job in expressing the emotions of the characters in this story. Yes, they're  acting can sometimes be outrageous but that is what being called for in this series.  If they don't act the way their suppose to, it would not be funny.  Sandrine Pinna as Wang Wu and Xu Kai as Wang Lu did justice to this story.  In fact all the actors, actresses and the people behind the scenes did an awesome job. I have watched and rewatched their episodes especially the part where Wang Lu's training had started.  It just makes me laugh so hard.  Hahahaha.  

Anyway, for those who haven't seen it yet I would highly recommend this for you.  i would rate it 10/10.

Is there going to be season 2 of this movie because the ending left me with unanswered questions......like a lot

where is season 2?

also, I like those wang lu is not reincarnation of ouyang, otherwise the plot will be too predictable. I already see predict hai yun fan will turn to something bad later.

the amount of bromance and boylove in this movie is gross, I almost can't stand it wants to throw up at some episode, luckily there is this fast forward button.