Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] A Little Thing Called First Love 初恋那件小事

Recommended Posts

Maybe MiaMiao's mom's real hair is curly in the drama, so Miamiao has curly hair. it is a beautiful moment when she followed her heart and chose fashion and he is real proud of his girl. Yes Kaituo learnt quickly and won back He Xin because nobody other than He Xin would love childish Kai Tuo. I really dont like guys like Kai Tuo. When i look at real life couples like them, where girl loved the boy so much & chased after him, got married finally. They live unhappy, under appreciated and got cheated even. Girls should take note. People just dont change easily if you think your love is enough. So men like Younian (smart, kind & respectful & loyal in love) are always the smart choice for happy & long life. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Firefly said:

Maybe MiaMiao's mom's real hair is curly in the drama, so Miamiao has curly hair. it is a beautiful moment when she followed her heart and chose fashion and he is real proud of his girl. Yes Kaituo learnt quickly and won back He Xin because nobody other than He Xin would love childish Kai Tuo. I really dont like guys like Kai Tuo. When i look at real life couples like them, where girl loved the boy so much & chased after him, got married finally. They live unhappy, under appreciated and got cheated even. Girls should take note. People just dont change easily if you think your love is enough. So men like Younian (smart, kind & respectful & loyal in love) are always the smart choice for happy & long life. 

 

likewise i dont like a drama that shown how dedicated a person love the guy and how many silly thing a girl will did for a guy.....

 

maybe because im a grown old lady and im more towards independent person....hence i could never ever understand that....

 

give him a chance at least he bend and learn to love HeXin as much as she love him......i saw that at the very least he is better and take note of his speech and also care more for HeXin feeling.....

 

we cant dictate which will be a happy ever or which will not.....ppl do change some times despite the telling 'A leopard never change it spots' :) 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He Xin is smart girl. She understood she need some respect and love. She cant be always the one giving. People do change sometimes for sure. 

 

 

 

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

.

 

maybe because im a grown old lady and im more towards independent person....hence i could never ever understand that....

 

 

 

Gosh time flies. I remember i just started watching drama like What Happened in bali & Winter Sonata & Autumn Tale at 13 years old. 22 years has passed now.  

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Firefly said:

He Xin is smart girl. She understood she need some respect and love. She cant be always the one giving. People do change sometimes for sure. 

 

yes she is and im glad that she put her foot down and make KaiTuo realize that she will not forever be at the same spot waiting for him :) 

 

26 minutes ago, Firefly said:

Gosh time flies. I remember i just started watching drama like What Happened in bali & Winter Sonata & Autumn Tale at 13 years old. 22 years has passed now.  

 

okie i can still pass as your unnie :D 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@raziela btw did you watch this? 

 

i love this drama alot.....this drama make me fall in love with Zhao JinMai

Not yet!  I am just finishing Instead of Tipsy... and this is next on my C-drama list thanks to yours and @Jafstar's responses to my skepticism  backat the beginning of the thread:lol:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, raziela said:

Not yet!  I am just finishing Instead of Tipsy... and this is next on my C-drama list thanks to yours and @Jafstar's responses to my skepticism  backat the beginning of the thread:lol:

 

to be honest the first 10 episode is a lil drag however as MiaoMiao gain confidence the drama got better :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remembering that this isnt the first times YouNian actually took pictures of MiaoMiao....the first times i think will be the times when she was walking down munching on her bread and accidentally take a bite of the paper together with her bread.....this was notice by XiaoYe which slowly she realize it wasnt YouNian that actually took that pictures of her and it was YiChao that did it.....

 

the 2nd times is during the school theater try out and then of course the school parade where he had realize that the depth of feeling he had for MiaoMiao is more than what he had for a sister :)

 

pdyxFxpBYd1JFPXVXF2R_M3MuvAvqcNaLxymty4Y

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

@angelangie
isn't the first picture we actually saw in his camera that he might have taken was the one picture on the theater?

 

i believe there is another one....the one where MiaoMiao was walking down absent-mindlessly while going thru her notes for her upcoming major change test that she partake....

 

it was when the art club were re-painting the wall to celebrate their sport day

 

right then YouNian was holding the camera and XiaoYe noticed that his camera were aiming right at MiaoMiao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup thats the 2nd time(it is on episode 21). The theater picture was on episode 16. But these were not probably the first pictures he had taken of her since during the 1st confession of LYN, there were even pictures of her from her high school days that were hanging on the confession scene.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, raziela said:

Not yet!  I am just finishing Instead of Tipsy... and this is next on my C-drama list thanks to yours and @Jafstar's responses to my skepticism  backat the beginning of the thread:lol:


I’m loving Tipsy too (it’s for more mature audience!) but I’m sure you’ll enjoy this one. It’s got such a sweet-first love touch. Drama has been well made. :wub:

 

@nasaan ka Alex? ****I just noticed you posted. But I’m still typing this up since I put effort into it. lol. 
And I love love love your point: it’s probably NOT the first time he’s taken her picture. I really really wished the director had shown that he had been taking her pictures all along! (And now please just ignore the rest of my post since you already mentioned it. lol.)

 

Yes, YN first took XMM’s picture in the theater (they didn’t show him actually taking the picture, but it’s heavily inferred that he did since it’s his camera.) That’s the picture that XMM’s Senior roommate pointed out that YN doesn't usually take people’s pictures, and then we saw XMM’s picture and of the Senior’s picture (which was taken by YN’s friend, sorry his name slips my tired brain tonight) on his camera. That was episode 16. Now the episode that @angelangie is referring to is episode 21, and here we actually see YN taking the photo. I still think that episode 16 is when he first took a picture of her, but we don’t see it happen onscreen. (I made visuals below for our enjoyment. :)https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oxBWCB5O-/?igshid=oxngledtxfzg

 

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder why for someone so smart he didnt realize that he treated MiaoMiao differently? the way he reacted when MiaoMiao nestle down after asking him where is her spec during the night all of them count down to NY :) 

 

MiaoMiao is more carefree when she is intoxicated :D hahaha

 

fhG1vc1K57FsumyhsZuuYxO-BIX78c3htecDM3R2

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

yup thats the 2nd time(it is on episode 21). The theater picture was on episode 16. But these were not probably the first pictures he had taken of her since during the 1st confession of LYN, there were even pictures of her from her high school days that were hanging on the confession scene.

 

ah yes that the first pictures he took.....correct the theater play happen before the exam hahaha :D 

 

then the 2nd picture will be the one that happen during episode 21, i wonder why they didnt show us that :)

 

also remember the day they have their army training when YouNian was flipping thru his camera to delete some pictures and happen across the pictures of MiaoMiao that was taken by HeXin :) the way he smiles at it is really something right :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in this series actually i learn to like alot of characters and i came to know Wang BoWen who have a wonderful voice and seeing him a little serious does make me see another sides of him :) 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am watching whenever i can. During confession scenes. there were many pictures of MiaoMiao. Wonder if Younian took them? There are a lot of long interviews by Lai Kuan Lin. Unfortunately all them are in Chinese. Hope someone translates them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i found another that i like about this drama....it show two different sides what a person who love another person can do for one...

 

guide her and show her the way.....and let her stand on her own two feet...

 

doing everything for her is not the only way to protect her....as you are blocking her growth some of the times :) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...