[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] A Little Thing Called First Love 初恋那件小事

sugarplum892

yup thats the 2nd time(it is on episode 21). The theater picture was on episode 16. But these were not probably the first pictures he had taken of her since during the 1st confession of LYN, there were even pictures of her from her high school days that were hanging on the confession scene.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, raziela said:

Not yet!  I am just finishing Instead of Tipsy... and this is next on my C-drama list thanks to yours and @Jafstar's responses to my skepticism  backat the beginning of the thread:lol:

I’m loving Tipsy too (it’s for more mature audience!) but I’m sure you’ll enjoy this one. It’s got such a sweet-first love touch. Drama has been well made. :wub:

@nasaan ka Alex? ****I just noticed you posted. But I’m still typing this up since I put effort into it. lol. 
And I love love love your point: it’s probably NOT the first time he’s taken her picture. I really really wished the director had shown that he had been taking her pictures all along! (And now please just ignore the rest of my post since you already mentioned it. lol.)

Yes, YN first took XMM’s picture in the theater (they didn’t show him actually taking the picture, but it’s heavily inferred that he did since it’s his camera.) That’s the picture that XMM’s Senior roommate pointed out that YN doesn't usually take people’s pictures, and then we saw XMM’s picture and of the Senior’s picture (which was taken by YN’s friend, sorry his name slips my tired brain tonight) on his camera. That was episode 16. Now the episode that @angelangie is referring to is episode 21, and here we actually see YN taking the photo. I still think that episode 16 is when he first took a picture of her, but we don’t see it happen onscreen. (I made visuals below for our enjoyment. :)https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oxBWCB5O-/?igshid=oxngledtxfzg

I am watching whenever i can. During confession scenes. there were many pictures of MiaoMiao. Wonder if Younian took them? There are a lot of long interviews by Lai Kuan Lin. Unfortunately all them are in Chinese. Hope someone translates them. 

Yes. I totally loved how Younian has helped her to be better version of herself slowly and find her passion & fight for what is best for her. He even tried Kai Tuo to study and be better than Younian. He is a child himself but tries to be better man for everybody even his daddy & step-mom. Such a rare male character in dramaland.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived