Director: 

Broadcast Period: 10/16/2019

Cast:

Godfrey Gao

Xuan Lu

Zhang Liang

You Wei Lin

Synopsis:

He Cai Hong, who is bent on finding a "soul mate", falls in love with Ji Yun, a versatile young professor with similar interests, knowledge, romance, and coldness. However, her mother Li Ming Zhu resolutely opposed it and determined that the ideal son-in-law was Su Dong Lin, a family friend and childhood friend of Cai Hong.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Gravity of A Rainbow 彩虹的重力 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l  LavelyShai

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Gravity of A Rainbow 彩虹的重力
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 5:22 PM, cheerieK said:

Hi, anyone watching this now? Fans of Remembering Li Chuan will like it, i think. :)

Was going to start on this drama and I heard of his passing....Remembering LC was very sad but he acted very well in that one.

15 hours ago, budgerie said:

Was going to start on this drama and I heard of his passing....Remembering LC was very sad but he acted very well in that one.

I am still terrified by the news. Up to 36 and i will appreciate every moment of him :bawling::bawling:.

Remembering Li Chuan was his best drama for me. 

9 minutes ago, cheerieK said:

I am still terrified by the news. Up to 36 and i will appreciate every moment of him :bawling::bawling:.

Remembering Li Chuan was his best drama for me. 

I went back to watch some parts of Remembering Li Chuan. It's even more sad this time watching because this time LC really left permanently :bawling: And the sequel was horrible with different sets of actor/actress. Did you watch the sequel?

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

I went back to watch some parts of Remembering Li Chuan. It's even more sad this time watching because this time LC really left permanently :bawling: And the sequel was horrible with different sets of actor/actress. Did you watch the sequel?

No chance to do so since you said it's bad.  

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@cheerieKI've started watching this drama, just a few episodes. I still prefer to go back to watching Li Chuan. I don't know why. :huh:

Agreed LC is better. Their love story is very touching. :dissapointed_relieved:

Started this drama for Godfrey. Not too bad though his role is kind of bored. I quite like Andrew in here. 

17 minutes ago, cheerieK said:

Agreed LC is better. Their love story is very touching. :dissapointed_relieved:

Started this drama for Godfrey. Not too bad though his role is kind of bored. I quite like Andrew in here. 

I'm still at the initial few episodes so it is kinda boring. I hope I can stick on to it.

• 1 month later...

This drama is available with English subs at Top Chinese TV Series YouTube Channel. This YT Channel looks to be a spinoff channel of MZTV, so I believe that it is an official liscense channel. All episodes have been subbed in English.
Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMR5qLmbPu-mGH2O3D7NOZ9fCZ2oNj6Ro
Link to Top Chinese Tv Series YouTube Channel Mainpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgoxtY3gA3ryLANKkbvKwlw

Archived