[Drama 2020] Rugal, 루갈

larus

OCN DRAMA

RUGAL

512380_s_1579731543641.jpg

Network: OCN

Genre: revenge, thriller, fantasy Sci Fi

Episodes: 16

Director: Kang Chul Woo (My Secret Romance, Something About 1%)

Writer: Rilmae (webcomic)

Release Date: March 28th - May 17th, 2020

Runtime: Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

OST: part 1 Han Seung Hee- Never cry

part 2 KLAZY- Stranger's Eyes

part3 Min Kyung Hoon - Lost life

part4 TAIBIAN - No Limit (Feat. KLAZY)

part5 Damon - Rising Force

Official site:

Plot

OCN’s “Rugal” is based off the webtoon of the same name about a police officer whose attempt to bring down a nationwide criminal organization ends up with him losing not only his beloved wife, but also both of his eyes and the person he once was. He’s forced into becoming a murderer, and after he receives artificial eyes with unique abilities created by the special organization Rugal’s biotechnology, he sets himself on a mission to wipe out the criminal organization.

Cast

Choi Jin Hyuk as Kang Ki-Beom

Park Sung Woong as Hwang Deuk-gu

Jung Hye-In as Song Mina

Han Ji wan as Choi Ye-won

Jo Dong-hyuk as Han Tae-Woong

Kim Min-sang as Choi Geun-chul

Park Sun-Ho as Lee Gwang-Cheol

Lee Sang-bo as Yang Mun-bok,

Kim Dae-hyun as Sol Min-jun

Jang In-seop as Bradley

Yoo Sang-hoon as Min Dal-Ho

Han Ki Yoon as Han Ki-yun

Park Jung Hak as Go Yong Deuk

Ji Dae Han as  Bong Man Chul

Kim In Woo as Choi Yong

Park Choong Seon as

Yoo Ji Yeon as

Jang Seo Kyung as

Character chart

9968543A5E5284DB2B

Translation chart by booha

Spoiler

((Rugal team))

(row1)
Choi Geun-cheol (Kim Min-sang): Senior police officer: Head of Rugal
Han Taewoong (Jo Dong-hyuk): Rugal's group leader, with artificial arms.

(row 2)

Song Mina (Jung Hye-in): Former detective: An artificial chip is

implanted behind the neck and joined Rugal.
Kang Ki-bum (Choi Jin-hyuk): A promising ex-homicide detective: Has

artificial eyes.
Lee Gwang-cheol (Park Sun-ho): Dropped out of the police force: Artificial

skin and organs transplanted and joined Rugal.

(row3)

Bradley (Jang In-sub): Researcher dedicated to the mechanics of Rugal.
Susan (Jang Seo-kyung): Rugal's biomechanical researcher.

((Argos team))

(row1)
Choi Ye-won (Han Ji-wan): Argos President Ko Yong-deok’s lover: The legal

successor after the death of President Ko Yong-deok.
Ko Yong-deok (Park Jung-hak): Argos President: Argos' predecessor,

the Fire Ants boss.

(row2)

Min Dal-ho (Yoo Sang-hoon): Argos' acting captain and Hwang Deuk-koo's

right arm.
Hwang Deuk-koo (Park Sung-woong): Argos' real boss and absolute evil.

(row3)
Choi Yong (Kim In-woo): Argos Construction CEO: The middle boss rank #4.
Jang Mi-joo/madam Jang (Yoo Ji-yeon): Representative of the US production:

The middle boss, rank #5.
Bong Man-cheol (Ji Dae-han): Mopin Savings Bank CEO: The middle boss, rank #5.
Seol Min-joon (Kim Da-hyun): Argos Entertainment CEO: Jazz bar operation:

The middle boss rank #6.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choi Jin Hyuk And Park Sung Woong In Talks For OCN’s New Revenge Drama

Aug 26, 2019
by J. K

2184ab20b5844d498dbc55e58ebb8cf8.jpeg?s=

Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong are considering roles in the upcoming OCN drama “Rugal” (working title).

On August 26, a source from OCN told OSEN, “It’s true that we have sent offers to Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong, and they are considering it.”

OCN’s “Rugal” is based off the webtoon of the same name about a police officer whose attempt to bring down a nationwide criminal organization ends up with him losing not only his beloved wife, but also both of his eyes and the person he once was. He’s forced into becoming a murderer, and after he receives artificial eyes with unique abilities created by the special organization Rugal’s biotechnology, he sets himself on a mission to wipe out the criminal organization. The drama will be directed by Kang Chul Woo.

Choi Jin Hyuk is currently starring in the KBS 2TV drama “Justice” while Park Sung Woong stars in the tvN drama “When the Devil Calls Your Name.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348239wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-and-park-sung-woong-in-talks-for-ocns-new-revenge-drama

Choi Jin Hyuk Confirmed To Star In New OCN Drama

789bfe0613664820934805f3a0bfb755.jpeg?s=

Oct 11, 2019
by E. Cha

Choi Jin Hyuk will be playing the lead in OCN’s upcoming drama “Rugal” (working title)!

On October 11, the actor’s agency G-Tree Creative officially announced, “Choi Jin Hyuk will be playing the role of the shadow police officer Kang Ki Bum in OCN’s new original drama ‘Rugal.'”

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Rugal” is an action revenge drama about an elite detective (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) who attempts to bring down a nationwide criminal organization named Argos. In the process, he ends up being targeted by the powerful criminals behind Argos, and not only does he lose his beloved wife and both of his eyes, but he is also framed for murder. After receiving a set of artificial eyes with special abilities created using biotechnology developed by an organization named Rugal, he sets out on a quest to wipe out the criminal organization responsible for his suffering.

“Rugal” is currently scheduled to premiere sometime in the first half of 2020.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358189wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-confirmed-to-star-in-new-ocn-drama

October 11 2019

Choi Jin-Hyuk cast in OCN drama series “Rugal”

Rugal-tp1.jpg

Choi Jin-Hyuk is cast for the lead role in OCN drama series “Rugal.” The drama series is based on webcomic “Rugal” by Rilmae and directed by Kang Cheol-Woo (“Cheo Yong 2: The Paranormal Detective“). The drama series, fitting in with OCN’s style, follows the special team “Rugal” formed by the NIS to take down crime organizations. Choi Jin-Hyuk will play Kang Ki-Beom. He is a member of Rugal and experienced horrific crimes done to him and his family by a crime gang.

“Rugal” will first air in the first half of 2020 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/choi-jin-hyuk-cast-in-ocn-drama-series-rugal

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Rugal, 루갈 - Choi Jin-Hyuk - Premieres in first half 2020

@larus

Thanks for opening this thread. barGFOj.gif
Park Sung Woong hasn’t officially announced yet but his fan group announced in twitter (10/8) that it posted Rugal as PSW’s new drama and asked his fans to send the support funds.  

** Jung Hye In signed as the female lead for Rugal.

'ShortCut Goddess' Jung Hye In,  Rugal's Female Protagonist.. working with Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong

Xo9JQns.jpg

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201910080100054300003581&ServiceDate=20191007&f_url=Fire#_enliple

OCN Thriller House Talk:  ‘Strangers from Hell’ ‘Voice’ -->> ‘Call It Like You See It’ ‘Rugal’

OCN's Branding Event 'Thriller House' Special Talk Lineup ...
... The festival will be held in S-D Factory S-dong, Seongsu-dong for three days from Friday, October 25th to Sunday, 27th in line with the Halloween season.

... (10/26) Choi Jin-hyuk who will play the human action hero in "Rugal" also confirmed the appearance of a special talk lineup.   As CJH received lots of love from OCN fandom as the main character of  'Tunnel',  his return with a new drama Rugal will bring in a lot of attention.

IL3JF26.jpg

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1330984

35 minutes ago, booha said:

Jung Hye In signed as the female lead for Rugal.

Thanks for all the information. I don`t know the actress. Never heard of her either. :D I am more excited to see Park Sung Woong anyway.

I think it is the third revenge drama in the row for Choi Jin-hyuk. I tried to watch The Last Empress but I could not finished it. I did not have time for Justice.  Maybe the third time is the charm. :D

OCN had good dramas.

9 hours ago, larus said:

Thanks for all the information. I don`t know the actress. Never heard of her either. :D I am more excited to see Park Sung Woong anyway.

I think it is the third revenge drama in the row for Choi Jin-hyuk. I tried to watch The Last Empress but I could not finished it. I did not have time for Justice.  Maybe the third time is the charm. :D

OCN had good dramas.

Yes I really hope Rugal will be as good as Tunnel which had broader appeal than Justice.   Not only did Justice leave out any heartwarming love line it focused mainly on a narrow scope about the relationship between two supposedly fallen men.   Still I enjoyed the drama which showed how PD constructed and narrated to reflect his own view about the  grey and ambiguous nature of humanity.  CJH is a maturing actor who wants to grow and expand his acting so it’s fun to follow his picks with ups and downs.    
Haha  Such flabbergast madness in the last empress gave a new meaning to k-makjang. :lol: 
About Jung Hye In, if I’m not mistaken she played mostly as a supporting role.  It seems she goes back and forth black and blond with her hair.  I only saw her in Jugglers.

** So this fan read the webtoon, Rugal up to 64pages and thought the webtoon was fun.

**translated Song Mina character description from the article above:
Jung Hye-in plays in the role of Song Mina.
Song-min was executed along with a fellow police officer while serving as a criminal detective, and is legally dead, but, in fact, she was rescued dramatically and works as a member of Rugal.
She has a positive outlook and never likes to give up. And her main principle focuses on operation strategy.   She boasts about her especially flexible and beautiful action.
In the drama she admires (or yearns) her crime squad sunbae Kang Ki-bum.:)

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201910080100054300003581&ServiceDate=20191007&f_url=Fire#_enliple

Jung Hye-in,  Graceful Family & Jugglers

Spoiler

4 hours ago, booha said:

So this fan read the webtoon, Rugal up to 64pages and thought the webtoon was fun.

We`ll see. It will be my first Korean drama with superheroes. :D

Thanks for the character description of Song Mina.

Choi Jin-hyuk becomes superhero for OCN Rugal

by tccolb

0004222044_001_20191011092302131.jpg

His last drama just wrapped this past September, but Choi Jin-hyuk (Justice) has already confirmed his next project. Choi will headline OCN’s new action-hero drama Rugal.

The drama is adapted from a webtoon published on Toomics, also called Rugal, and is centered around a man name Kang Ki-beom, which is the role that Choi Jin-hyuk has accepted.

The character was once an elite police detective who was aggressively targeting a nation-wide criminal organization called Argos. But, of course, Argos soon retaliated against him and, due to their workings, he hit the lowest of lows in his life. He suffered the loss of his loving wife, lost both his eyes, AND was framed for murder.

At rock bottom, he’s rescued by a shadowy special-ops group called Rugal. Rugal uses biotechnology to surgically gift him two prosthetic eyes with enhanced abilities. With his new special powers, Kang then starts a new chapter in his life as an agent under Rugal and works with them to bring down the crime syndicate.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/choi-jin-hyuk-becomes-superhero-for-ocn-rugal/

On 10/12/2019 at 11:19 AM, booha said:

Yes I really hope Rugal will be as good as Tunnel which had broader appeal than Justice.   Not only did Justice leave out any heartwarming love line it focused mainly on a narrow scope about the relationship between two supposedly fallen men.   Still I enjoyed the drama which showed how PD constructed and narrated to reflect his own view about the  grey and ambiguous nature of humanity.  CJH is a maturing actor who wants to grow and expand his acting so it’s fun to follow his picks with ups and downs.  

Happy to see CH in new drama so I'll be here. And  I agree. Tunnel was awesome and catered more to genral kdrama fans. Justice was dark and mature, with and no romance, ( we know, we're both posting to the  justice thread). Did not watch  Last Empress. I always prefer  CJH in hard dramas. You know what I mean.

Since Rugal is a webtoon, plus CJH character will be blind which means more drama and soft in feelings for this one.

And Park Sung Woong. Did he accept already? CJH will again be opposite another sunbae. Gor Justice he was   with Son Hyun Joo. And for this.. I hope PSW acepts the drama.

10 hours ago, jongski said:

And Park Sung Woong. Did he accept already?

There isn`t an official confirmation but I think he will accept the drama offer. Park Sung Woong was a good partner for Jung Kyung Ho, let see how he is doing with Choi Jin-hyuk.

Park Sung Woong will be the villian or the one who puts the team together?

@jongkiy  gtmL5pY.gif    @larus

I have a feeling if Park Sung-woong  accepts, he will play the villain, the head of the criminal organization, since this new cast  Jo Dong-hyuk is going to be on CJH’s side.
I translated this article which gives additional info about the drama’s overall view.  It sounds like Rugal is about the fight between a good team and an evil team with some modest high-tech gadgets (for super action heroes) and lots of action scenes and possibly some additional kung fu from the female lead?  

Jo Dong-hyuk, working with Choi Jin-hyuk … Joined OCN drama “Rugal”
Jo Dong-hyuk joined the OCN drama 'Rugal'.

'Lugal' is a story of a special police organization, Rugal, in which its members embrace the pain of loss and choose to be a machine human, after overcoming the dangerous side effects, and defeat the great evil of Korea.

The main characters are concerned about the legitimacy of the fight even though they become machine weapons fighting against a terrible evil.   The drama shows that they try to protect humanity and reflect on the meaning of life they must live  even if they become mechanized.

In particular, the extreme science-action that combines realistic materials with science seems to be delightful eye candy, adding to the persuasiveness of mechanized characters.

Jo Dong-hyuk plays the role of ‘Tae Woong’, the head of the special police organization ‘Rugal’ who is earnest and reserved, and who has cool judgement, never getting agitated under any circumstances.    
Even though he has excellent fighting skills that he has never lost,  he doesn’t neglect daily training.  He is the best killing (machine) weapon.  

http://www.dt.co.kr/contents.html?article_no=2019101402109919055001&ref=daum

Jq8k991.jpg?1  RFWzbAL.jpg

10 hours ago, booha said:

I have a feeling if Park Sung-woong  accepts, he will play the villain, the head of the criminal organization, since this new cast  Jo Dong-hyuk is going to be on CJH’s side.

I think you are right. I read the article about Jo Dong Hyuk`s role and it seems that he will play the role of the leader of the team Rugal.

Park Sung Woong will be really good as villian. I am waiting for a role in a romantic drama as well. Next time. :) Or not. :lol:

Park Sung Woong confirmed to appear in drama Rugal.

Rugal`s Park Sung-woong turns into a cruel villain

2019101710134251212-540x360.jpg

Actor Park Seong-woong returns to OCN's new original drama, Rugal.

‘루갈’ is a human action hero drama based on a webtoon of the same name. The story of the elite police who lost their eyes and their beloved wife as a killer and obtained an artificial eye with special powers swept the criminal gangs.

In the play, Park Sung-woong played the role of Hwang Deuk-gu of Argus who was trying to control the world with evil beyond the violent organization. He is a villain in a gangster world who commits perfect crimes that not only have thick bones but leave no evidence.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019101708434

It is official. Park Sung Woong will play the cruel and heartless villain.

It looks like this character will be crueler than the Devil.  :)

22 hours ago, larus said:

Park Sung Woong confirmed to appear in drama Rugal.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019101708434

It is official. Park Sung Woong will play the cruel and heartless villain.

It looks like this character will be crueler than the Devil.  :)

PSW’s  Hwang Deuk-gu is given a top hat with this nickname;  villain-king /or villain-the final boss (악당 끝판왕 agdang kkeutpan-wang **wang is king) (**it sounds better in Korean)  
Yup let’s see whether he will succeed in making HDG as the king of villain kingdom.
Okay now we have a heroine and a hero and their good boss and lastly a villain- king.   time to start filming 

Park Sung-woong confirms appearance of OCN 'Rugal' ... cruel + relentless Villain King

NazrFyM.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=410&aid=0000634085

rugal villain king :sweatingbullets::lol:

4ZaqRyo.gif

Park Sung-woong to play villain to Choi Jin-hyuk’s superhero in Rugal

by tineybeanie

pswoong.jpg

Yesss! We get to see Park Sung-woong (When the Devil Calls Your Name) return as a new charismatic baddie character. It was recently confirmed that he will be joining the webcomic-turned-superhero drama Rugal. Earlier this month it was confirmed the Rugal had cast Choi Jin-hyuk (Justice) as the main protagonist, a cop with bionic eyes.

A shadowy syndicate called Argos kills Choi Jin-hyuk’s beloved wife, takes his eyes, and frames him for murder. In the midst of this tragedy, a special organization called Rugal offers him a new set of artificial eyes, designed with extra capabilities. He takes the offer, and begins to hunt down the criminal syndicate that started it all.

Park Sung-woong is set to play a highly intelligent and thoughtful man, who is the hidden, real mover-and-shaker of Argos. He takes a recklessly violent mafia group and uses its insidious power to begin to dominate the world. Born to this evil underworld of crime, he is capable of committing the perfect crime without leaving even a trace of evidence.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/park-sung-woong-to-play-villain-to-choi-jin-hyuks-superhero-in-rugal/

Another female lead?

Han Ji-wan plays Choi Ye-won, a woman of Argos chairman Hwang Deuk-gu .

Han Ji-wan said, “It's my first star after debut, but I feel more excited. I'm working hard to greet my viewers with more advanced form than before. I look forward to your expectations and support. ”

https://m.sedaily.com/NewsView/1VPKJJIY1Q#_enliple

Han Ji-wan, starring as a main actor ... working with Choi Jin-hyuk , Jo Dong-hyuk, Park Sung-woong
Han Ji-wan plays Choi Ye-won, a woman of Argos chairman Hik-deok Lee.  Choi Ji-won is a character with feminine charm that contrasts with its innocent appearance and will show the tough and charismatic woman of the criminal boss.

http://www.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1571384665284893006

script reading :blush:

6 hours ago, triplem said:

happy to see that PSW ‘s confirmed . He seems to always end up working with the oppas I love - Park Hae Jin , Jung Kyung Ho .

I saw him as well with Park Hae Jin and twice with Jung Kyung Ho. This time he will be a real heartless villian. iI am looking forward to watch his character but I hope he is not one dimensional villian. 

I hope to see Park sung woong is a romance drama next. He is really charming. But he is good playing villians as well. :)

I`ve never seen the actresses as well. I don`t have a doubt that the cast director did a fit choice for the drama.

Will OCN stay truthfully to the webtoon or is it a loose adaptation? So far, there's been 5 cast members that's mentioned. The cast of characters in Rugal webtoon is huge & there's quite a significant set of characters that plays a vital part of the story as it progresses further on. The scale/scope of the webtoon's setting is massive. 

In the "Rugal" team, there's 5 members, plus CJH's character Detective Kang, which makes six. Jung Hye In plays Mina, who's the rookie before CJH's Kang's assimilation. JDH plays Taewoong, the team leader. These 3 are the enhanced members. There's 3 other (non enhanced) members - Kwangcheol, Bradley, and Suzan. Kwangcheol is a North Korean defector & technician. Suzan & Bradley are biracial korean & best friends, both snipers & ex-soldiers. Suzan = Congelese /Korean while Bradley = White-Australian

/Korean. I really adore Suzan & Bradley in the webtoon so hopefully they're included in the drama. They add alot of personality to the "Rugal" team. Plus, Suzan is a double-amputee sniper & badass. The female characters in the webtoon are really great. 

Has the drama/production team mention anything about a character known as Manager Choi? He's the team manager who's in charge of project "Rugal"  I was wondering who is will  play him. I thought it might have been PSW but hes playing Deuk Gu. He's super important and hope he's included in the drama since

he's a major key player to the overall story. For

the 'doctor team" of project "Rugal",  there's 3 major characters plus a 'hacker' character who is part of the group. 

There's 5 gang leaders in the Fire Ants who controls various province in S.Korea. 3 out of those

5 members are very prominent in the webtoon. In the drama, Fire Ants is known as "Argos"? HJW plays the rank 1 member of "Argos" Choi Yewon. PSW is portraying Deuk Gu. In the webtoon, there's a pair of brothers of the same last name, Hwang Deuk Gu & Hwang Dal Gu. Duek Gu is rank 3 member of Fire Ants and Dal Gu is his brother/underling. I'm assuming the drama will have Deuk Gu be the head chairman of Argos? Hopefully there's a Minjun in the drama since he's rank 2 member of Fire Ants in the webtoon, who's also important to the plot.

The cast seems great so far. I'm not familiar with CJH. I've only watched him in Family GB and was not to keen with his acting style & line delivery. JDH will definitely make a great team leader of Rugal as TW since he's older than CHJ's Kang. JDH portrays stoic & reserved characters w/ great physicality very well (ex: Bad Guys & Inspiring Gen). PSW is befitting of Manager Choi but a villainous character is good too. JHI looks the part as Mina Song. Mina is great in the webtoon & hopefully she's utilized well in the drama. Also, who will portray Kang's wife and daughter? 

I'm curious about the direction, writing, & overall production. It's sci-fi/violent & action w/lots of political intringue in the webtoon. Hopefully it will translate well on screen, unless the production team attend for a more realistic route without all the hi-tech gear (ex: enhanced spine suit & mecha)? 

Park Sung Woong, Han Ji Wan, And Jo Dong Hyuk Confirmed To Star In Choi Jin Hyuk’s Upcoming OCN Drama

Oct 19, 2019
by S. Park

78d85f1be58b4b45a97c513e5f805658.jpeg?s=

The cast of OCN’s upcoming drama “Rugal” (literal title) is coming together!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Rugal” is an action revenge drama about an elite detective who loses his eyes and wife while trying to bring down a nationwide gang called Argos. Thanks to the help of an organization named Rugal, he receives a set of artificial eyes with special abilities which were developed using biotechnology, and sets out on a quest to wipe out the gang once and for all.

On October 19, the network drummed up excitement with a post of Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong. It wrote, “Coming soon. OCN’s new 2020 Wednesday-Thursday original series. New action hero ‘Rugal.’ The men of OCN, Choi Jin Hyuk of ‘Tunnel‘ and Park Sung Woong of ‘Life on Mars,’ have met as a hero and villain! They’ve been cast as detective Kang Ki Bum who’s been reborn as a human weapon, and ultimate villain Hwang Deuk Goo. Please look forward to this action blockbuster that will awaken the spring of 2020. New action hero ‘Rugal’ is scheduled to air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in 2020.”

Han Ji Wan will appear as Choi Ye Won, the girlfriend of Argos’s president Ko Yong Deok. As a character with innocent looks and contrasting femme fatale charms, Han Ji Wan will showcase Choi Ye Won’s charismatic charms fit for a gang leader’s girlfriend.

The actress previously appeared as Jung Da In in tvN’s “Search: WWW,” a character who had a crush on the male lead in a refreshing way.

A source from her agency, G-Tree Creative, said, “She feels pressure but even more excitement because this us her first lead after her debut. She’s currently in the process of preparations in order to greet viewers with an improved appearance. Please look forward to it.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1359951wpp/park-sung-woong-han-ji-wan-and-jo-dong-hyuk-confirmed-to-star-in-choi-jin-hyuks-upcoming-ocn-drama

Archived