[Drama 2020] Rugal, 루갈

larus

I had thought of Gwang Cheol as cute and adorable, but it turns out...he's quite manly as well. ;)

he so handsome  & adorable 

With all 3 handsome men why only woman In The team didn’t make a move on them :D

Spoiler

# go get a boyfriend girl :tounge_xd:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting to wonder what is Choi Geun-Cheol`s motivation/ goal. Why he did not let Ki-Beom take down Hwang Deuk-Gu. I think it was a risky move to turn down Ki Beom`s power in the middle of a fight.

Wow, the bar scene was so crazy. So, the bio-experiment is turning humans into zombie-like weapons? Not sure if this was the intention or a fluke they're willing to work with.

I felt so bad for the singer who thought the opportunity would have lead her to make it big. Her conversation about dying with Gwang Cheol was so sad. It seems Gwang Cheol doesn't have much of his memory or he's been trying hard to forget. It kind of makes sense why and how he maintained such a bright personality.

I really like the rapport between the Rugal team. It was nice to see them spend quality time together. It made me sad to hear them say that when their mission is completed, they may not exist anymore. How they're artificially kept alive does make me nervous. And gosh, what's happening to Ki Beom's eyes?

Regarding Leader Choi, the last episode made me question his motives, but now I don't know anymore with today's episode. I guess we'll see...

11 hours ago, larus said:

I am starting to wonder what is Choi Geun-Cheol`s motivation/ goal. Why he did not let Ki-Beom take down Hwang Deuk-Gu. I think it was a risky move to turn down Ki Beom`s power in the middle of a fight.

if i recall correctly, based on ep 4

it is because the Rugal team didnt have authorize to KILL without getting into legal problem.

he is in charge for 4 of them. so thats why he ask his superior for a permission to kill which the superior says he will ask his superior too ( damn a superior in a superior in a superior action haha ) 

thats why he cant risk losing KKB. 

if KKB follow the order and dont kill the earpiece i think he wont shutdown his eye.

23 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

if i recall correctly, based on ep 4

it is because the Rugal team didnt have authorize to KILL without getting into legal problem.

he is in charge for 4 of them. so thats why he ask his superior for a permission to kill which the superior says he will ask his superior too ( damn a superior in a superior in a superior action haha ) 

thats why he cant risk losing KKB. 

if KKB follow the order and dont kill the earpiece i think he wont shutdown his eye.

Yeah, I watched ep 4. But I wonder who is the man who will authorise the operation of Rugal. President?

Singer Sori made a special appearance as a jazz bar singer in the OCN Saturday original drama 'Rugal', which aired on the afternoon of the 5th and met viewers.

image_readtop_2020_358487_15861552954152

The sound of a jazz bar singer and a soft piano sound in front of the microphone. The jazz bar's subtle ambience blended with the sound's thrilling visuals to immerse viewers.

Sori debuted as a member of Cocosori, and recently turned to Solo following the Real Girl Project to meet fans. Prior to the Real Girl Project, he saw the possibility of being an actor through the SBS FunE drama 'Idol Master. Recently, Mnet 'Somebody 2' received a lot of attention.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/04/358487/

Rugal: Episodes 3-4 Open Thread

by missvictrix

Rugal34_1.jpg

Now that we’ve met the main players in both Rugal and Argos, it’s time for some interactions (and confrontations) between them. Whether it’s fighters bonding, enemies meeting, or possible alliances forming — the battle is on.

EPISODES 3-4 WEECAP

Rugal34_2.jpg

Last week I kindly asked Rugal for some dimension. That request was denied. Instead, we’re met with a drama that is trying really hard to be flashy and exciting, when in reality, I’ve met paper dolls with more dimension. Well, at least we have sharply choreographed fight scenes, good music editing, and lots of muscles to get us (me) through.

We open up this week’s episodes with another Rugal mission. Director Choi really keeps his agents on a tight leash, and we see more and more of that this week. The man has been leading the secret battle against Argos for ages, and clearly knows what he is doing, but he is more end-goal and strategy, and doesn’t give much thought to pesky things like emotions.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/rugal-episodes-3-4-open-thread/

On 4/5/2020 at 7:25 PM, Samuel Yohanes said:

Why i have feeling that

Gi beom wife still alive

Ye won will work together with gi beom to defeat dok chul 

Tae woong final goal is to be the leader of argos

Mi Na will be vital for gi beom to achieve his revenge.

Reading mi na and gwang choel description, i see that theyll be on life death situation and will be save by gi beom.

Gi beom and taewong will be a rival and i dont think it will end in good term.

I know some is on reach but i think some is possible lets see what happen

I know right!! Maybe Gi Beom Wife will be the ultimate weapon that Argos created....Anyway i have yet to read the webtoon...is this closely following the story?

Other than that, Rugal is actually quite enjoyable!! Its like the Avengers meet Robo Cops- Korean style...

Conflicts Deepen As “Rugal” Team Sets Off On A New Mission To Thwart Their Nemesis

Apr 11, 2020
by J. Lim
b15327d2fe7c4d9189e5217ab4b681f0.jpeg?s=

OCN’s weekend drama “Rugal” has shared new stills sharing a sneak peek at the amazing teamwork between Choi Jin Hyuk, Jo Dong Hyuk, Jung Hye In, and Park Sun Ho as they embark on a new mission.

“Rugal” centers around the conflict between special organization Rugal, which turns humans into weapons using biotechnology, and the terror organization Argos. Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk), Han Tae Woong (Jo Dong Hyuk), Song Mi Na (Jung Hye In), and Lee Kwang Chul (Park Sun Ho) have been working together to track down and destroy Argos once and for all.

Spoiler

The new stills show the quartet on a new mission. Rugal has figured out that Hwang Deuk Goo (Park Sung Woong) has been kidnapping people and experimenting on them. Based on evidence that they secure, the Rugal team enters a run-down factory that is surrounded by an ominous aura. The look of shock on the team members’ faces tease of something to come that will be a game changer.

The new stills also show Kang Ki Bum and Han Tae Woong butting heads with each other. The two have been at odds with each other over various things since they became a team, and curiosity is rising as to what conflicts during the mission drive Han Tae Woong to get physical with Kang Ki Bum.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1393704wpp/conflicts-deepen-as-rugal-team-sets-off-on-a-new-mission-to-thwart-their-nemesis

Archived