[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

[TRANS] Park Shin Hye’s send rice cake to Sisyphus The Myth staff.

Even though there will be lots of hard and hot days in the future, let’s do our best until the end ❤️

Please take good care of me!

cr: @YYSY_

Imagen

Park Shin Hye Thanks “Doctors” Co-Star Lee Sung Kyung For Supporting Upcoming Drama

Park Shin Hye Thanks “Doctors” Co-Star Lee Sung Kyung For Supporting Upcoming Drama

Jul 14, 2020
by J. Lim

Park Shin Hye expressed her gratitude to Lee Sung Kyung for supporting her upcoming JTBC drama “Sisyphus: The Myth” (working title)!

On July 14, Park Shin Hye took to her personal Instagram account to share photos with the caption, “Even before we started filming, Lee Sung Kyung supported me through prayer and now she’s sent a coffee truck! Your support has even gotten the rain the stop, right?”

Imagen

In the photos, Park Shin Hye is standing in front of the coffee truck Lee Sung Kyung sent. The main banner reads, “I support Sung Dong Il and Park Shin Hye, whom I love. Good luck to ‘Sisyphus’!” and the banners on the side say, “Park Shin Hye, don’t get hurt and have fun filming. I’m totally praying for you and supporting you, you know that, right? I love you,” and “Sung Dong Il, I love you. Good luck to Cho Seung Woo, Tae In Ho, and everyone at ‘Sisyphus’!”

The two actresses worked together on the hit 2016 SBS drama “Doctors,” and earlier this year, Park Shin Hye had sent a coffee truck to support Lee Sung Kyung while she was filming “Dr. Romantic 2.”

Rewatch Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung in “Doctors” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

Actor Tae In Ho reportedly confirmed to join Park Shin Hye and Jo Seung Woo in  JTBC drama Sisyphus The Myth.

As a result of the coverage of MK Sports on the May15th, Tae In-ho confirmed his appearance as an Eddie Kim in the upcoming JTBC drama 'Sisyphus the myth'.

As a result, Tae In-ho has been reunited with Cho Seung-woo a long time since the 2018 JTBC drama'Life'.

Original image

Actor Tae In-ho joins the drama' Sisyphus The Myth ' (gauze). Photo = KBS provided

Imagen

cr: naver.me/5loU56lE

• Blob 1

unnies_truck

unnies_truck

Photo by 언니쓰트럭 커피차 츄러스 on July 21, 2020. La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

unnies_truck

❤HELLO 언니쓰트럭
❤드라마 "시지프스" 조승우 배우님

#에이스팩토리에서 조승우 배우님을 응원 하시며 프리미엄 음료를 준비해 주셨는데요~
시지프스팀 생과즙 레몬,자몽 에이드 리얼 미숫가루
리얼 죠리퐁퐁 청포도 에이드 많이 찾으셨구요~
조승우 배우님 에이스팩토리의 힘찬 응원에 힘내셔서
촬영 하셨으리라 믿습니다

❤HELLO sister truck
❤ Drama "Sipsip" actor Cho Seung-woo

#At the factory, you cheered up actor Cho Seung-woo and prepared a premium drink~
Sisif Steam Fresh Juice Lemon, Grapefruit Aid Real Rice Flour
You've found a lot of Real Jolly Pong Pong Cheongdo Aid~
Actor Cho Seung-woo, with great support from Ace Factory,
I believe you've taken it

SBS Star

[SBS Star] Lee Sung Kyoung Shows Support for Her Best Friend Park Shin Hye's New Drama

Published 2020.07.15 11:33 View 25,563

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Lee Sung Kyoung Shows Support for Her Best Friend Park Shin Hyes New Drama

Actress Park Shin Hye expressed her thanks to her former co-star actress Lee Sung Kyoung for supporting her upcoming drama.

On July 14, Park Shin Hye updated her personal Instagram account with photos of herself posing in front of a coffee truck.

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyoung

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyoung

Along with the photos, Park Shin Hye wrote, "Even before we started filming, Lee Sung Kyoung supported me with prayers. And now, she has sent a coffee truck! Your support has even gotten the rain to stop, right?"

On the main banner of the coffee truck, Lee Sung Kyoung wrote, "I support Sung Dong-il and Park Shin Hye. Good luck to 'Sisyphus'!"

Lee Sung Kyoung also left a sweet note to Park Shin Hye on the standing banner that reads, "Park Shin Hye, don't get hurt and have fun. I'm always praying for you and supporting you, and you know that, right? I love you."

Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyoung previously worked together on SBS' 2016 drama 'Doctors'. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has been busy filming her new sci-fi mystery drama 'Sisyphus: The Myth' (tentative title).

(Credit= 'ssinz7' 'heybiblee' Instagram)

(SBS Star) https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005884222

Banners:
“Enjoy the drinks and power through!!”
“Sisyphus, fighting!!”
“Cheering for drama Sisyphus and actor Cho Seung-woo

- From Hwang Si-mok fanclub”

Cup holder:
“Rooting for actor Cho Seung-woo”

Imagen

The director of #Doctors sent a food truck to support Shin Hye during the filming for her new drama

Banner: I will support #박신혜, all #SisyphusTheMyth actor and staff. Have a cup of coffee and cheer up!

cr. @YYSY_

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen