[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

They also created a PayPal account for overseas fans, so please participate!

SISYPHUS's support in progress

Send a message with your heart to the actors and writers

Now access the Promotion Cafe and leave a comment
Fan art  to be included in the message book is also being recruited, so please participate 

The cafe is voting for support items.

▶ cafe.daum.net/sisyphus-the-m

PARK SHIN HYE DID A VLIVE

"Park Shin Hye saved the flower Cho Seung-woo gave her"

She talked about the flower that Cho Seung Woo gave her. She successfully revived it and it bloom in her house quite some time. She called him “Taesul oppa”

Watch her Vlive here & follow her channel 

♥︎:vlive.tv/video/245336

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Park Shin-hye's watch is now available in Indonesia

If you are fans of Korean dramas, you will know and maybe like the storyline Sisyphus: The Myth (2021). With his kindness, Park Shin Hye received an Olivia Burton Mini Dial Collection watch.

arloji-korea.jpg?w=744&h=465

Bisnis.com, JAKARTA - If you are a fan of Korean dramas, you will know and maybe like the storyline Sisyphus: The Myth (2021). With his kindness, Park Shin Hye received an Olivia Burton Mini Dial Collection watch. This Korean drama, starring Cho Seung-woo (actor Han Tae Sool) and Park Shin-hye (actor Kang Seo Hae), tells the story of a meeting of a genius engineer, Han Tae Sool, with a strong and agile warrior (Kang Seo Hae). The drama series that aired on JTBC's 10th Anniversary Special Drama premiered on Wednesday (17/2/2021), and new episodes are released on Netflix South Korea and internationally every Wednesday and Thursday.

On episode 7 of Sisyphus: The Myth, Park Shin-hye received a gift of the Olivia Burton Mini Dial Collection watch from Chae Jong Hyeop (who played Sun) as an expression of gratitude for Park Shin-hye's kindness.

Chae Jong Hyeop hopes that the watch he gave can cover the scar on Park Shin-hye's wrist and remember himself when he saw the beautiful watch. Now the beautiful watch worn by Park Shin-hye in the drama series Sisyphus: The Myth (2021) has arrived in Indonesia by PT Kami Gawi Berjaya as the official distributor of Olivia Burton in Indonesia.

"We are very happy that the Mini Dial Collection from Olivia Burton has received a positive response from the Korean market. It even appeared on several episodes of the JTBC 10th Anniversary Special Drama, Sisyphus-The Myth. And now we (PT Kami Gawi Berjaya) are presenting it for the Indonesian market," he said. Yuki Meliana, Brand Manager for Olivia Burton Indonesia, was quoted as saying in a press release, Friday (16/4/2021).

cr: https://lifestyle.bisnis.com/read/20210416/104/1382140/arloji-park-shin-hye-kini-hadir-di-indonesia?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

News 1

[N Interview]② Go yoon "I learned a lot while watching Jo Seung-woo and acting from the side."

Input 2021.04.18. 8:00 am

Revision 2021.04.18. 8:00 am
원본 이미지
Actor Go Yoon / News1 © News1 Reporter Kwon Hyun-jin

(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Ahn Tae-hyun = JTBC 'Sisyphus: the myth' (screenplay Lee Je-in, Jeon Chan-ho/Director Jin-hyuk/ hereinafter  'Sisyphus') recently ended. 

'Sisyphus' is a fantasy mystery drama about the story of genius engineers Han Tae-sul (played by Cho Seung-woo) and Kang Seo-hae (played by Park Shin-hye), struggling to stop Sigma (played by Kim Byeong-cheol) from the future to wage war and put the Korean peninsula in danger.

Actor Go Yoon (33, real name Kim Jong-min) played the role of Jeong Hyun-ki, who was set up to catch characters from the future in the play, and fell over the lies of Hwang Hyun-seung (played by Choi Jeong-woo), the manager of the crackdown bureau. He made me feel sorry for acting without knowing that he, who came from the future, died before his mother died, and that killing his mother was also the job of the crackdown bureau.

Goyun drew attention while drawing such a figure of Jung Hyun-ki, with exciting action and seriously drawing the sad emotional lines of the character.

Recently, Go yoon met News 1 and had a time to share a story about the drama with his impressions that once again imprinted his presence through 'Sisyphus'. In addition, the behind-the-scenes story of appearing with former lawmaker Kim Moo-sung, his father, was released on tvN'Up-Man', which aired on the 17th.

원본 이미지

<Following 【N Interview】①>

-If there is a moment of regret when you want to go back by uploading like 'Sisyphus '.

▶ The moment that I wish it would go well than the moment of regret would be if I went back to the past and started acting a little earlier. The act of acting itself is fun and happy, but I started acting a little late at the age of 26. I wonder what it would have been like to start in the early 20s. If that was the case, I think I would have done a variety of youth products and have a higher awareness than now.

-How was your breathing with Seung-Woo Jo?

▶ It was so good. Seung-woo Jo was really relieved and acted lightly. I thought how to be so relaxed. You really acted like you normally say. There is also a way to act like this. I learned a lot while watching from the side. It was great to treat the staff on site. I came to think that I should take care of a lot when my annual leave is accumulated.

-I'm curious about your breathing with Choi Jung-woo.

▶Because it was the age of Corona 19, the entire reading was never conducted. So, the partners gathered and read. I ended up reading with Choi Jung-woo, who is the most attached. The thing that Choi Jung-woo senior kept emphasizing and teaching me was'breathing is important, get tired, get loose'. Those words helped me a lot when I was acting.

Original image
-What if you had to change the future?

▶ That was the main question of 'Sisyphus '. It's'Woman or world?', and I think I'm really worried. It's not easy to meet someone you really love. There seems to be a lot of worries about whether to give up or to watch the world collapsing with a loved one in an underground bunker.

-What kind of actor do you want to be?

▶ It is a dream to be an actor who is constantly chosen. I wish I could continue acting without a break. My dream is to become an actor who keeps working in the field.

-If there is a role you want to challenge.

▶ People around me said that they were specialized in genre materials while watching  'Sisyphus'. So I want to challenge the genre again. I want to play a very thorough and cold villain.

-What kind of image do you want to show in the future?

▶It would be nice if there was no image set. I wish I could play as many different roles as possible. Sometimes, I want to do a variety of acting, such as playing as a rich man and being a gang leader.

<Continued to 【N Interview】③>

cr: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005295752

[Behind the Scenes] Seung-Woo Jo X Shin-Hye Park   Small, insignificant & charismatic, strong chemistry of a strong couple♥︎   | Sisyphus: the myth | JTBC 210311 broadcast and others

TOP 10 IN GREECE TODAY

Imagen

Fan: What is the most memorable scene when filming the West Sea?

Shin Hye: When going to the uploader bunker while fighting with Dad.
The scene was very memorable because I remembered shooting all night for
3 consecutive days.

Imagen

memorable scene for each actor

Imagen

Sisyphus OST album to be release on May 04, 2021.

For international fans who want to buy #SisyphusTheMyth’s OST

- Gmarket : search “ 시지프스 ost “ or http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=시지프스%20ost -

ktown4u : https://ktown4u.com/iteminfo?grp_no=1742316&goods_no=55332

The package includes:

Outbox (as seen above)
CD
Hologram card (2pcs)
Booklet which contains still cuts photos (56p)
Lenticular card (2pcs)

Character ID Card (2pcs)
Film Photo Stickers(2pcs)
Transparent Bookmark 

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

International fans can not support via PayPal acc. Don't forget to send sweet messages to Sisyphus The Myth team.

⚠️ Sisyphus support is in progress at the cafe⚠️

Currently, we are receiving voting for mood and other phrases at the cafe, so please check.

Communicate your heart to actors, writers, and directors

#SISYPHUS#Cho Seung-woo #Park Shin-hye #Jerries

Imagen

Imagen

via @snowsaya16

The past cannot be changed.

Therefore, no matter how much you cry, it may be irreparable.

If you're regretful and irresistible, remember a little happiness, like her BTS giant banner.

It may be a faint light that illuminates life.

Imagen

Imagen