[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

I was so happy to be with 'Seohae'♥︎ | ' Sisypus: the myth' ending testimony

cr: SALT Entertainment https://youtu.be/dg4z1oLMevA

“Thank you for your love. Even though I’m not good enough and always being clumsy, I always want to say thank you to the fans who love me. I love you. I love you so much. Thank you everyone.” - Park Shin Hye

rough translation :)@forparkshinhye_

Imagen

Imagen

3 hours ago, aznhomieboi said:

Can someone explain to me the ending? I just don’t get it at all...like how any of it was possible?

To kill sigma, they jump a few days early so they can launch a surprise attack on him, and also alter his motives a little bit. Sigma still hates Tae Sul, but kinda open to other people.

At First, Tae Sul thought Sigma will be the end game, but actually there are other people like Eddie who will replace Sigma and keeps the cycle going. Then he realize that the best way to end this War cycle is to make sure Uploader does not exist in the first place so he kills himself. Before he die, he had a dream of flying somewhere with Seo Hae.

Well, we don't have a happy ending on this drama. But it's still an ok ending for me although its a bit messy. It could be better.

• Like 4

Caption:
“Sisyphus final broadcast. @/ssinz7 #Sisyphus #ParkShinHye #ChoSeungWoo” 

(CámaraCr: Instagram ***chschew)

Imagen

Still trending [09042021]

시지프스 trending #1 in South Korea

Imagen

Rating April 8th 2021

4.4%(Nationwide)

4.9% (Seoul)

(Source: Nielsen Korea https://nielsenkorea.co.kr/tv_terrestrial_day.asp?menu=Tit_1&sub_menu=2_1&area=01&begin_date=20210408)

The following is a summary of Sisyphus' overall drama rating from episodes 1-16

Episode 1: 5,608%
Episode 2: 6,677% (⬆️)
Episode 3: 6,167% (⬇️)
Episode 4: 6,178% (⬆️)
Episode 5: 5,240% (⬇️)
Episode 6: 4,972% (⬇️)
Episode 7: 4,633% (⬇️)
Episode 8: 4,848% (⬆️)
Episode 9: 4,905% (⬆️)
Episode 10: 4,804% (⬇️)
Episode 11: 4,435% (⬇️)
Episode 12: 4,637% (⬆️)
Episode 13: 4,302% (⬇️)
Episode 14: 4,246% (⬇️)
Episode 15: 3,394% (⬇️)
Episode 16: 4,363% (⬆️)

Source: www.nielsenkorea.co.kr

%EC%84%9C%ED%95%B4_%ED%83%9C%EC%88%A0_%281%29.gif?type=w1200

http://naver.me/GJrO4EVV

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1

I have a question (ok, maybe two and more...) and wondering if anyone can help ...

In Ep 15, Sigma said he engineered all the events leading to the couple falling in love. One of the scenes showed the fan mails Tae Sul received after he got out of the hospital and how a little girl's letter (not Seol Hae though) was eventually chosen. Of cos that led to his famous response about how he would be so old by the time the girl grew up. Was there a letter from Seol Hae in the pile? Can't figure out why they would zoom in on the envelopes.

I can't also figure out the significance of the Forbes Magazines covers with Tae Sul. There were quite a few but I think the ones in Ep1 and Ep 16 of him in the glasses were the same issue while Seol Hae came across another issue of him in a suit when she was ripping out BTS' pictures. Just wondering if the words on the cover bear any important meaning to the story.

5 hours ago, blinkiz said:

I have a question (ok, maybe two and more...) and wondering if anyone can help ...

In Ep 15, Sigma said he engineered all the events leading to the couple falling in love. One of the scenes showed the fan mails Tae Sul received after he got out of the hospital and how a little girl's letter (not Seol Hae though) was eventually chosen. Of cos that led to his famous response about how he would be so old by the time the girl grew up. Was there a letter from Seol Hae in the pile? Can't figure out why they would zoom in on the envelopes.

I can't also figure out the significance of the Forbes Magazines covers with Tae Sul. There were quite a few but I think the ones in Ep1 and Ep 16 of him in the glasses were the same issue while Seol Hae came across another issue of him in a suit when she was ripping out BTS' pictures. Just wondering if the words on the cover bear any important meaning to the story.

I was hoping that it was Seo Hae. Good thing, it's not. :)

The significance of the Forbes mag is whoever becomes Sisyphus, there will always be a Sigma. The cycle will just go on and on. 

4 hours ago, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

I was hoping that it was Seo Hae. Good thing, it's not. :)

The significance of the Forbes mag is whoever becomes Sisyphus, there will always be a Sigma. The cycle will just go on and on. 

ahh thanks! horrors if this continues on and on...

• Like 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth - Wed & Thu @ 21:00 KST

Watched the last episode and it was definitely a bittersweet and personally not a very satisfying ending. Han Tae-sul sacrificed himself thinking that would end the cycle but ultimately it was in vain. I knew the ending was going to be sort of open ended when Sigma died early on in the episode and what a serious logic defying sequence of events it was. So Han Tae-sul and Seo-hae were saved by another versions of them. You would think who came first? The present pair (trapped in the church) only decided to go to the uploader in the basement after that version of them travelled back in time to save them. On the way Han Tae-sul did the following: told Park that Bing Bing was actually his daughter so that he would not kill his past self, let Sun put on a vest so he would not die after being shot and asked Seo-hae's father to find the present Sigma and basically be nice to him so that he would not turn into the evil version. But guess what he did anyway and was that notebook he found on his jacket actually from the jacket that Seo-hae's father gave him? Han Tae-sul though they won but he did tell Seo-hae his vision was only up to the moment Eddie Kim came barging in and shot Seo-hae. The question now is the scene when Han Tae-sul and Seo-hae were in the plane. Han Tae-sul still had his tablets so it was probably just hallucinations. I read an article on how a Season 2 could be made. I would watch it but if it is just another open ending then don't bother making it. 

• Like 2