[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

2021.03.23.  throwback  Mood booster

[Park Shin-hye] on and off!
To the filming location of Sisyphus

20:44  37,428 reads

OFF - Park Shin Hye 

DSC08091.jpg?type=w1200

Actress Shin Hye monitoring the waiting time for filming and the action scenes previously filmed with the
staff
:)

ON - Seohae Kang 

DSC00679.jpg?type=w1200

DSC00560.jpg?type=w1200

cr: naver.me/xIhgKBgm

8 Best Park Shin Hye Dramas You Shouldn’t Miss

Updated onJune 26, 2021

Searching for the best dramas of Park Shin Hye? You are at the right place. Here are some of the best Park Shin Hye dramas.

Park Shin Hye is a South Korean actress, singer, and model under S.A.L.T Entertainment. She debuted in the entertainment industry by appearing in the music video “Flower” by singer Lee Seung Hwan.

Currently, she is a popular Korean actress who has worked in various movies & dramas. She is good-looking, charming & a great actress. You would love to watch her dramas.

Park Shin Hye Dramas

Park Shin Hye Kdramas

If you want to watch some of the best dramas starring Park Shin Hye to see her excellent acting skills, read on to know her best dramas. Her dramas have a good storyline, OSTs & of course excellent acting skills.

Her dramas doesn’t have storylines that are similar to the other ones. The kdramas starring Park Shin Hye have unique stories & elements that makes them stand out. You will never find you bored of watching her kdramas.

1. Sisyphus: The Myth

You will get to see Park Shin Hye doing great action scenes. The drama is a mix of action, thriller, fantasy, mystery & romance. Besides her, the cast includes Jo Seung Woo & Kim Byung Chul.

Sisyphus the myth - park shin hye drama

The drama tells the story of a genius engineer named Han Tae Sul, who tries to uncover the truth behind his older brother’s death, and a mysterious woman called Gang Seo Hae, who travels back in time to help him save the world from imminent danger.

No. Of Episodes – 16

Watch On – Netflix

cr: https://kdramaworld.org/blog/park-shin-hye-dramas/

Shin Hye more than a woman to me

Park Shin Hye  is phenomenal in SisyphusTheMyth 

The only faith that will never change, you are the only salvation that shines on me

DSC01170.jpg?type=w1200

DSC01184.jpg?type=w1200

DSC01293.jpg?type=w1200

cr. the owner

Sluggish JTBC drama, expectations for the second half
2021. 07. 26 by Reporter Lee Min-ji 
Imagen
JTBC (clockwise from top left) is showing various works such as 'Hush', 'Monthly House', 'Sisyphus: the myth', 'I know', 'Senior, don't put that lipstick on', etc. It doesn't stand out. / JTBC

Sisa Week = Reporter Lee Min-ji  

Unlike the successful JTBC dramas last year with 'Itaewon Class' and 'The World of the Married', this year's light has not been shining.

In the first half of this year, JTBC posted works of various genres, from 'Senior, Don't Wear That Lipstick' to 'Sisyphus: the myth', on the schedule, but they did not stand out. 'Senior, Don't Put That Lipstick On', which was a remake of a webtoon of the same name, garnered attention, hovered around 1-2%, while 'Hush', which drew attention as Hwang Jung-min's comeback, had the highest viewership rating of 3.4% (based on Nielsen Korea's paid households). ), which left viewers disappointed.

In addition, 'Sisyphus: the myth', which was ambitiously released as a special project for the 10th anniversary, aroused expectations before broadcasting with a production cost of 20 billion won and a colorful lineup including Cho Seung-woo, Park Shin-hye, Kim Byeong-cheol, and Sung Dong-il, but poor computer graphics and difficult to understand story development The decline in ratings could not be avoided. 'Sisyphus: the myth', which started at 5.6% in February, dropped to 4.6% in the 7th episode, and recorded 4.4% in the last episode, which fell short of expectations.

cr.http://www.sisaweek.com/news/curationView.html?idxno=145940

alswl4308@sisaweek.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Cut!"
Actress Shin Hye who smiles brightly
when she hears a sound * ^_________^ *

DSC01058.jpg?type=w1200

Gang Seohae ' and actress Park Shin-hye , armed with such diverse charms,  You can meet in <Sisyphus: the myth> ^.^

BIN04411_.jpg?type=w1200

DSC00866.jpg?type=w1200

So goodbye!!

Written by Salt Entertainment
Photo=Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio,

Swoon has uploaded special #sisyphusTheMyth Park Shin Hye posts on their instagram page

Warning: don’t jump from rooftop to rooftop unless you’re as cool as Park Shin-hye

#parkshinhye #sisyphus #swoonseasons #actionautumn

The Swoon Seasons are a way for us to feature different ways we connect with our favorite K-dramas.

In Action Autumn, we’ll be kicking things into high gear—celebrating dramas that make our hearts race with jaw-dropping action sequences, plot twists and kickass characters.

Here's there link- instagram.com/p/CUL3Ncbllyr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Imagen

it was hard for me to believe it, too. some stranger suddenly came up to me and talked about protecting me and saving the world when i wasn't such a valuable person. she was running around eveywhere trying to save the world, but i only stood and watched.

Imagen

cr: @kanghanbot