[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

2020.10.17 Cheer

Park actor’s cheering signature is here.
We wrote on the banner that we have sent coffee from China. In exchange, please send Shin Hye to China (the same as the last time cheering you thought. [lovely])

Shin Hye replied on the signature paper: Thanks to everyone, I can warmly shoot, I also want to go to China to meet you soon, miss you TT

I hope we can meet Actor Park soon in China

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

Sisyphus drama production company 'Drama House' shoots snacks to Sisyphus staff and actors☺

French fries look good... 

I hope I can finish the filming until the end without getting hurt

• Like 1

Shooting at Daejeon Station???? Huh... Then it just goes on with the train scene.... Since there was an eyewitness account that you saw Shin Hye-unni, it's highly likely that the scene shows the West Sea??
When I was on the train, I suddenly remembered Hee-joo, who ran and chased Jinwoo when he left the train from Alhambra..

Imagen

Wow... it's a train scene... 
Last time, there was a photo of the train garage, and the train scene often appears...? Is there a bit of action in the train? I'm looking forward to it 
It feels like a great scene will come out thanks to the staff running with the lighting rod

Imagen

Imagen

LINK. https://instagram.com/p/CG7kOnvn3vE/?igshid=t2tu6u3qc54w

크로마키 촬영에 크로마키를 입고 갔더랬다.
스머프,텔레토비뚜비,크로마키 등등
난 새싹같다고 했는데.. 크로마키라니...

I’m wearing a chroma-key (color) during a chroma key shooting. So they call me Smurf, Teletubbies, Chroma key, and more and more. But I think I look like sprouts

All because of that chroma key.

p/s: chroma key is like green screen.

trans by @YYSY_

Note : A chroma key is a technique used in film, video and still photography to replace a portion of an image with a new image. This is most commonly used to replaced a coloured background with a different setting. The example on the right shows a shot taken against a green-screen background.

I think it was taken yesterday because some of the staff went there too. This place is located in Daejon Expo Bridge.

via starlightangeel

• Like 1

[Exclusive] SBS drama production company loses after grabbing the ankles of the writers of ' Sisyphus the Myth'

Enter 2020.11.03. 3:50 PM

SBS subsidiary loses lawsuit against
writing ' Sisyphus' "Can't write' Sisyphus ' with a third party" Claim
Law

[Ten Asia = Reporter Jeong Tae-gun]
Original image

Seung-Woo Jo (left) and Shin-Hye Park, the leading actors of'Sisyphus' / Photo = Ten Asia DB

SBS drama production company Studio S (Studio S) filed a civil suit against the writers of the drama' Sisyphus: the myth' (tentative title), but lost.

According to the legal circles on the 3rd, the 22nd Division of Civil Affairs of the Uijeongbu District Court ruled on the morning of the 30th that Studio S defeated the plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against writers Jeon Chan-ho and Lee Je-in, saying, "Stop writing'The Myth'." Accordingly,' Sisyphus: the myth' is expected to air without difficulty on JTBC.

'Sisyphus: the myth  ' is a sci-fi mystery drama, and actors Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye confirmed their appearances, which attracted attention.

Earlier, in May 2016, Studio S signed a contract to write a mini-series for 20 episodes in 70 minutes with Jeon Chan-ho and Lee Je-in. The contract contained the obligation that'when writing is completed or by the deadline for submitting the screenplay, the script cannot be written by other broadcasters and other video production companies'.

After the signing of the contract, Studio S provided a workspace for writing, and the writers wrote the screenplay of  'Sisyphus: the myth '.

However, during this process, the production of  ' Sisyphus: the myth ' was canceled due to the lack of smooth recruitment of directors and actors.

In the end, in 2018, writers Chan-ho Jeon and Lee Je-in Lee announced their intention to give up writing ``Cyprus: the myth'', and Studio S suggested writing the SBS weekend drama ``Fate and Anger'' to the two writers. At the time,'Fate and Anger' was a situation in which the writer Kang Cheol-woong, who wrote parts 1 to 4, got off. Accordingly, the two writers were in charge of the remaining 16 episodes, and the drama was aired from December 2018 to February 2019.

full article.  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000461807

• Like 1

원본 이미지

Actor Lee Jae-won appears in JTBC's  ' Sisyphus: the myth ' (tentative title)

'Sisyphus: the myth' starring Lee Jae-won is a science fiction mystery drama, and the news of the confirmation of the lead roles of Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye has already been hot topic. Lee Jae-won is said to have joined this work through a relationship with PD Jin Hyuk, the director of'The Master's Sun','Doctor Stranger', and'Legend of the Blue Sea'.

원본 이미지

In  'Sisyphus: the myth', Lee Jae-won is expected to show off his presence as a fund manager by increasing the firepower of events occurring in the play. The situation is paying attention to Lee Jae-won, who is continuing a busy move by appearing in many hot-talked works in 2020.

google translate

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001510042

• Like 1

#ParkShinHye shares photos from food truck support she received during filming

Coffee truck support from director Park Soo Jin and writer Ha Myung Hee (Doctors) 

"Take care of our Dr. Yoo Hyejung"
"We are rooting for PSH, Sisyphus actors and staffs)

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

오늘 #닥터스데이 인가봉가❣️❣️
아침 수진감독님으로 감동눈물 그렁그렁 오후에는 하작가님으로 감동눈물 주륵주륵 흐아아앙 사랑해요 정말루우~~~~!!!!!

instagram.com/p/CHKOfY4H0kn/?igshid=lckhgczfdirv

( 05.11.2020)Park Shin Hye live on vlive

Try watching videos on PARK SHIN HYE (박신혜) channel!

LINK.  https://vlive.tv/video/221783

Imagen

According to CSW fan ( last #rt ) Shinhye said that they will keep shooting Sisyphus until the end of the year. So the shooting won't end in Nov ? I guess they won't film much since CSW already picked another project & will work in his musical from December 

via @LolaStarlight1

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

#올리비아버튼ᄆ#박신혜 배우님의#뜻밖의선물 #써프라이즈#호두
모두 맛있게 나눠먹었어요. ⠀

#얼굴도_마음도_연기도_아름다운_우리_박신혜배우님
#감사합니다

#suprisegift from #parkshinhye #thankyou

#Olivia Burtonmuse #Actor Park Shin-hye's #An unexpected gift #Surprise
Everyone shared deliciously. ⠀

#Face, heart, acting, beautiful, our_Actor Park Shin-hye