poem tonight! Episode 7 is foretelling Honey Jam↗

▶Every Wednesday and Thursday night 9poem <#Cyprus: the myth>

• Like 3

Kang Seo Hae & Han Tae Sul signed polaroids

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

EVENT] #SIJP's 7-8th Bonbang Shooter Event
Let's certify at home and receive autographed Polar & Poster!

Event period
March 10 |Wed| -March 11th |Thu|

How to participate
① Taking 7-8 shots of Sisyphus' real shot!
 Click on the screen to see the phrase “this”!
② <#SIJPs #Today_SiZip Day> Upload with mandatory hashtag!
③ To follow @JTBCDRAMA account✔

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Park Shin-hye, Lee Da-hee and Kim So-hyun's Action Heyday

2021/03/10 Source

The home theater is currently in its heyday.

Actress Ha Ji-won has long maintained her top position as an actress representing action, challenging various action acts. Actress Lee Si-young is the next runner to take over Ha Ji-won's baton. Based on her solid body strengthened by exercise, she is famous for not having stand-ins throughout her works. Action has become more diverse in the drama industry. Rather than just showing a pretty and innocent appearance, the scope of action has expanded as demands for powerful and girl-crush action movies have increased. In recent years, we can frequently capture actors who are noticeably enthusiastic about action. Audience ratings are also leading to positive trends. Both of these works are ranked number one in the same time slot for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday dramas.

photo1310511.jpg

First, there is Park Shin-hye, who is playing the female lead in JTBC's 10th anniversary drama "Sisyphus: The Myth". Park Shin-hye shows her extraordinary body movements that take advantage of the characteristics of 'SF action drama'. She started training a month and a half before the shooting began, learning the basics with the action team. Cho Seung-woo, who saw Park Shin-hye's action performance, said, "Even if I was in my 20s, I don't think I would have had that speed. She has great endurance". She poured out her passion for action throughout the shoot. As a result, she beat up big men with her bare hands and allowed high immersion and speedy action even in a gun battle. Park Shin-hye's girl crush charm is fully captured and she is exerting her strength to the fullest.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

cr.  https://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-lee-da-hee-and-kim-so-hyun-s-action-heyday-149681.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

Well now we know that SH did not meet her younger self but she accidentally found her own grave and obtain the memories of her future self. Maybe because of this memories, she is able to change the future?

Anyway, her grave is located on the side of a toppled building. this indicates that she survive the initial nuke.she was buried with someone. probably together with Tae Sul? Since both of the corpse seems like properly buried with stone and cross, this might indicate that someone who knows them did their burial. maybe Tae Sul brother, or Sun or even their own child?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Afxdy said:

Well now we know that SH did not meet her younger self but she accidentally found her own grave and obtain the memories of her future self. Maybe because of this memories, she is able to change the future?

Anyway, her grave is located on the side of a toppled building. this indicates that she survive the initial nuke.she was buried with someone. probably together with Tae Sul? Since both of the corpse seems like properly buried with stone and cross, this might indicate that someone who knows them did their burial. maybe Tae Sul brother, or Sun or even their own child?

This part was interesting. It explains why in the prior flashback, Seo Hae was indifferent to Tae Sul on the magazine cover yet she was emotional talking about Tae Sul with her father when she was about to take the uploader to the past. Also, the wedding photo was of her future self who had previously uploaded to the past and met Tae Sul. Is that what you understood too? I agree that they were likely buried by Tae San or Sun. Also, I agree that the mixing of memories of her present and future self could be the key to change the future.

- - - - - -

Based on the painting, Tae Sul concludes that Sigma means Sisyphus from the myth who was eternally punished, but what is the connection between two?

• Like 1