[Drama 2021] Sisyphus: The Myth, 시지프스: the myth

0ly40

Was that lottery mention a reference to Sun!

I keep wondering when he will appear again.

So that woman doctor psych reaction was a bit off putting. What about the Hippocratic oath! She should tend to the injured first before going on  a mental break down is all I'm saying!

By saying that now I feel she is bad: I feel,she is a character that's going to turn out bad and scheming after seeing the preview. She already held back information that she was in a relationship with TaeSul's friend. I don't feel she has the right to get jealous anymore!

I also feel his friend is going to turn a page and overtake all his trademark assets on Quantum and Time.

I just care about one character and that is SeoHae. Don't know when I will start liking HanTaesul. One minute I like him the next I don't! This has never happened to me in a drama!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

guys, can someone just explain a little about the beginning of the ep 1? 

bc as we realize more about the story and the time loop, i still don't get it how SH escape from CB in train station in ep 1.

and idk if it makes sense but  i think maybe they still trying show us some flashback from the time she travel past to save TS but failed and then goes back to the train station scene for new start.

Not sure if i missed something or Not.:idk:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Prewiew episode 6

Infiltrating the inauguration ceremony of the chairman of Eddie (#Inho Tae)
Taesul (#Cho Seungwoo) was hit in the head
Wake up at home

Taesul’s doctor Seo Jin (#Jeong Hye-in) said everything
It is diagnosed as Taesul's psychotic delusion..!

Tonight 9 Poetry <#Sisyphus> Bonbang shooter

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think I agree with @angelbeast90 on lady doctor & Tae Sul's friend. The lady doctor seems a bit arrogant. I really don't like her. She should have treat So Hae's wounds first rather than reporting her to the authorities. Then Eddy told on phone that he would stop searching for Tae Sul now. I am also on board that both persons will take over Tae Sul's all assets & put him on the street. :blink: May be they are after the time machine?? It worth millions?? :sweatingbullets: Something like that!

Can't wait for tonight's episode!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, byulyna said:

guys, can someone just explain a little about the beginning of the ep 1? 

bc as we realize more about the story and the time loop, i still don't get it how SH escape from CB in train station in ep 1.

and idk if it makes sense but  i think maybe they still trying show us some flashback from the time she travel past to save TS but failed and then goes back to the train station scene for new start.

Not sure if i missed something or Not.:idk:

We don't have a proof of that yet.

But it seems she "run". Run = create a timeshift alteration.

There is many details in the drama showing that time isn't accurate around time travelers.

And it even spread on other part of the worlds. People forget how many time passed.

Some events look like happening before they should. A clock can go wrong.

A character could be two step after or before in time, relative to other people.

About train scene, it mean the scene show Seo Hae and ICB team, but they are not in the same time.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@wenchanteur @byulyna

You talk about time shifting.  There are scenes throughout the story, but especially at the beginning that show that Seo Hae is not very stable in the current time.  In episode 1, her figure appears to shake and fade like a poor video which caused the boy to think she was a ghost.  In other scene she lost consciousness.  There seems to be a POSITIONAL SHIFT rather than a TIME SHIFT that happens.  It seems like some one in the future is trying to prevent her from getting kill to complete her mission ....protecting our inventor time transporting genius!

It's interesting to see the puzzled look on the face of of modern people by the action of Seo Hae (eating unpeeled banana, obsession with food of every type, drinking bath water).    They wonder how bad the future will be after a nuclear holocaust?   But it hard to imagine unless one can see it first hand (picking through ever dwindling supply and water that cannot be replaced, fighting other desperate souls who would kill for sustenance, trying not to lose one's humanity in struggle to survive...as her father said "you can lose some thing very important...if you become soft".

The part I wonder is why would the future group that Seo Hae and Father belong to, would send her (a girl who has too much scruple, too much emotion scar) to protect our inventor?  Would an Arnold Swartzeneger Terminator Type be better?

Are they afraid that the protector would run away (like Seo Hae's father suggested to her in beginning of episode 1) when they got back to the old-new world?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Park Shin-hye Never Disappoints

2021/03/03 Source

photo1308593.jpg

Park Shin-hye, who made viewers cry with emotional acting as the main character of a melodrama, is loved by many for her best performance as an action star as well.

Park Shin-hye's performance is immersed in the complex narrative of "Sisyphus: The Myth" in which the future and the present frequently cross and shot drones exist. As an actress who makes viewers immerse themselves in the drama, she is receiving a lot of trust from viewers.

"Sisyphus: The Myth" is a fantasy mystery drama about the journey of genius engineer Han Tae-sool, who tries to find out the identity of an existing hiding in our world, and Savior Kang Seo-hae, who has gone back a long and dangerous path for him.

Park Shin-hye plays Kang Seo-hae, who comes to protect Han Tae-sool (Cho Seung-woo) in the future, is one of the best women who can beat men of all ages with her bare hands, with incredible shooting ability and ability to install bombs. Park Shin-hye, who caught the eye with her hot action from the start of the drama, is openly announcing the birth of a new action queen by performing unbelievable action performances every episode. In addition, the narrative of Kang Seo-hae, which was ambiguous in each episode, is unfolding, completing a character that viewers sympathize with and are more curious about with solid internal acting.

In the last episode, Park Shin-hye revealed why she came from the future to the present to prevent Cho Seung-woo from making uploaders, raising interest in what will happen in the future and whether she can block the production of uploaders to protect the future Earth.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tiger457_stv said:

It seems like some one in the future is trying to prevent her from getting kill to complete her mission ....protecting our inventor time transporting genius!

Yes, it's my latest theory. First one was about the loop, eternal loop.

Then the force making this loop happen, Sigma.

Sigma prevent them to be killed, but because Sigma lead them to accomplish what was accomplished during the previous loop. Actually, there no more "previous" or "next loop". It's always the same loop.

I don't have the whole text, I posted it on this blog...

Sisyphys don't concern a specific characters but all, it's the loop :

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2021/03/02/sisyphus-ep-4-review-analysis/

Who is Sigma :
https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2021/03/02/sisyphus-eps-5-6-open-thread-2/#comment-46308

I have to remind, it's just Theory. Look cool on the paper.

It's fun to think about that, and write what flash in the mind.

Blog webmaster write also her own theory, not the same, as other participants do.

So, I just want to watch next episode right now ! And I have to wait... Agggrrrr.

• Like 5

img.gif

The top 10 dramas most buzz during the 4 week of February are as follows:

1. SBS’s “#ThePenthouse2”
2. tvN’s “#Vincenzo”
3. JTBC’s “#SisyphusTheMyth”
4. JTBC’s “#BeyondEvil”
5. JTBC’s “#SheWouldNeverKnow”
6. KBS2’s “#RiverWheretheMoonRises”

7. tvN’s “#LUCATheBeginning”
8. KBS2’s “#HomemadeLoveStory”
9. TV Chosun’s “#LoveftMarriageandDivorce”
10. KBS2’s “#HelloMe”

Imagen

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bedifferent said:

SH received a phone for her 8th bday, something similar to ours, so she indeed could be the girl who wrote the letter to TS.   But @taeunfightingSH didn't recognize TS on the cover so it debunks that suspicion.  TS was still CEO for QnT at time of the nuclear war which means the war didn't happen because of his death or after it.  He didn't give up the company or was ousted from QnT.  Where and when does the wedding fit in the timeline?

Tae Sul on the magazine cover and Seo Hae's reaction threw a wrench in some of the theories, right? LOL. I really don't know, but here are some thoughts:

I went back to re-watch the scene of the fan letter and it was from a girl by the name of Lee Hae Na so maybe we can assume she is not Seo Hae.

If Seo Hae’s mission is to keep Tae Sul alive in order to prevent the war, I feel that it would only make sense if in that scene, he is already dead. It could be that some time had already passed since war the broke out and the magazine pre-dates it. The magazine was distributed to the store just before the war and Tae Sul's death.

About the wedding, I am at a loss with how it would fit in the timeline too. I wonder if within the loop, different events took place in each set, but had always led to the same result – Tae Sul’s death and the war. Now that I think of it, from the beginning of the drama, Seo Hae didn’t seem to personally know Tae Sul or anything about the wedding. All she knew was that she needed to go back to the past and save Tae Sul in order to stop the war. So, it could be that the wedding took place in a previous set. Possibly the same set in which she wrote the diary entry to herself.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1