[Upcoming Drama 2021] Here, 히어 - Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah & Nam Joo Hyuk

larus

DRAMA 2021

HERE

97779467.2.jpg

Drama: Here

Hangul: 히어

Genre:

Network:

Episodes:

Director:

Writer: No Hee Kyung (The Most Beautiful Goodbye, Goodbye, Solo, Worlds Within..., Padam Padam, That Winter, The Wind Blows, It's Ok, This is Love,  Dear My Friends, Live )

Release Date: second half of 2020

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

The drama tells the story of an international NGO (non-governmental organization).

Notes

Jo In Sung has turned down the offer due to schedule conflicts.

Cast

Lee Byung Hun as

Han Ji Min as

Shin Min Ah as

Bae Sung Woo as

Nam Joo Hyuk as

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Nam Joo Hyuk In Talks Along With Jo In Sung For New Drama

Jul 29, 2019
by U. Kim

cda605129e3b4eaab0d433c924d5917f.jpeg?s=

Nam Joo Hyuk may be joining Jo In Sung and Bae Sung Woo in a new drama!

On July 29, Xportsnews reported that Nam Joo Hyuk was being considered for writer No Hee Kyung’s new drama that Jo In Sung and Bae Sung Woo were previously revealed to be in talks for. Jo In Sung has not received an official offer yet, but he is willing to review the synopsis once he receives it. Bae Sung Woo has received an offer and is positively considering it.

The production company for the new drama stated to Newsen, “It is true that we offered Nam Joo Hyuk a role in writer No Hee Kyung’s new drama. Nam Joo Hyuk is very happy about the offer, but because the synopsis and script are not complete yet, he is positively observing how things turn out. Nothing has been confirmed yet.”

The three actors starred in the 2018 movie “The Great Battle” together, and they showed off their friendship on variety shows like MBC’s “Radio Star.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341884wpp/nam-joo-hyuk-in-talks-along-with-jo-in-sung-for-new-drama

Han Ji Min And Shin Min Ah In Talks Along With Jo In Sung And Nam Joo Hyuk For Upcoming Drama

Jul 30, 2019
by U. Kim

a140047c5a654ea18bd90e4b362e04f7.jpeg?s=

Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah may be joining Jo In Sung and Nam Joo Hyuk in a new drama by screenwriter No Hee Kyung!

On July 30, Ilgan Sports reported that Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah will be starring in screenwriter No Hee Kyung’s new drama as the female leads.

Soon after, the drama’s production company relayed to Newsen, “It is true that we offered Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah roles in writer No Hee Kyung’s new drama. However, because the synopsis and script are not complete, nothing is confirmed yet.”

Han Ji Min previously worked with the writer through the 2011 JTBC drama “Padam Padam.” If Shin Min Ah accepts the offer, it will be her first time acting in writer No Hee Kyung’s drama. Other actors who are in talks to join the drama’s cast are Jo In Sung, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Bae Sung Woo.

The drama reportedly tells the story of an international NGO’s (non-governmental organization’s) volunteer work. According to Ilgan Sports, filming will begin next year, and the drama will air in the second half of 2020.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342133wpp/han-ji-min-and-shin-min-ah-in-talks-along-with-jo-in-sung-and-nam-joo-hyuk-for-upcoming-drama

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/10/07/lee-byung-hun-in-talks-for-next-noh-hee-kyung-drama-opposite-han-ji-min-and-shin-mina/

• Like 5

Lee Byung Hun In Talks For New Drama + Jo In Sung Reportedly Turns Down Offer

Oct 7, 2019

f32277e233e449588ce76be0bfbcc6e2.jpeg?s=

Lee Byung Hun is looking to make a drama comeback!

On October 7, BH Entertainment revealed, “Lee Byung Hun was cast in an upcoming drama by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, and he is positively reviewing the offer.”

The upcoming drama will reportedly tell the story of an international NGO’s (non-governmental organization) work. As the drama is being developed in secret, neither the detailed plot nor its title have been revealed publicly. It was previously announced that top actors including Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, and Nam Joo Hyuk are in talks to star in the drama. Jo In Sung was also mentioned on the list, but he has reportedly turned down the offer due to schedule conflicts.

Screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung is responsible for numerous hit dramas including the 2018 drama “Live,” the 2014 drama “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” the 2013 drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” and more.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1357351wpp/lee-byung-hun-in-talks-for-new-drama-jo-in-sung-reportedly-turns-down-offer

Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Shin Min Ah, And More Confirmed For New Drama

Oct 8, 2019
by M. Dang

7019386a3eec418c80386c5f3d085ab4.jpeg?s=

The star-studded lineup has been confirmed for a new drama by Noh Hee Kyung!

On October 8, Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Bae Sung Woo, and Nam Joo Hyuk were confirmed for “HERE” (working title).

It is reported to tell the story of an international NGO (non-governmental organization), but additional details have not yet been revealed publicly. However, viewers are already anticipating the collaboration of top actors and Noh Hee Kyung, who is known for hit dramas such as “Live,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

“HERE” is scheduled to begin filming in 2020..

https://www.soompi.com/article/1357540wpp/lee-byung-hun-han-ji-min-nam-joo-hyuk-shin-min-ah-and-more-confirmed-for-new-drama

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Very happy to know that the drama is all confirmed now. The final main cast are awesome and I've enjoyed writer Noh's Live and Dear My Friends.

Thank you for starting the drama thread, it's really true and finally HERE! :w00t:

#SeeYouAgain

October 7, 2019

Noh Hee-kyeong's "HERE" Adds Lee Byung-hun, Completes Line-Up

Source: Sports MK via HanCinema.net

photo1108629.jpg

The main line-up for writer Noh Hee-kyeong's "HERE" is complete.

Nothing is known about "HERE" except for the fact that it's about NGOs, non-profit organizations. However, it's by writer Noh Hee-kyeong, one of the greatest drama writers in Korea who also has a tendency to carry out social messages in her works.

The main line-up for the drama is now complete with Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, Bae Sung-woo and Nam Joo-hyuk.

Their roles are still under wraps, but the names of the writer and the cast alone are enough to raise anticipation on the collaboration between the 5 in a work by Noh Hee-kyeong.

Meanwhile, "HERE" begins filming in 2020.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Here, 히어 - Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah & Nam Joo Hyuk - Premieres in first half 2020

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.11991939

Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Nam Joo Hyuk to be in 1 drama

The new work "Here" (working title) by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung has completed its superb cast.

2019_04_12_69894_1555064729._large_-_Cop

Apart from the story revolving around an NGO - an international non-profit non-governmental organization - the information about "Here" has still been kept confidential. However, as a new work of screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, who created famous dramas conveying profound social messages, "Here" has soon received much attention and anticipation of the audience.

In the meantime, the cast of "Here" was revealed, promising to make the public more eagerly look forward to the drama. From Lee Byung Hun - Korea's top actor who is actively working in dramas and movies, Han Ji Min - the "reliable actress that worth watching" in any genres, Shin Min Ah - the girl who always shows her personality through diverse charisma, Bae Sung Woo - the actor adding depth to the work thanks to his genuine acting, to Nam Joo Hyuk - the guy winning the mass' hearts with mature image, all of them created a perfect combination in terms of acting ability as well as star quality.

0004097961_001_20191008093114600.jpg?typ

Currently, it's still unknown about what characters the above actors will take in the drama. However, "Here" marks the collaboration between the production team and the actors who are highly expected only by their names, so right this early, the audience has already been curious about the synergy of the 5 actors and screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung.

"Here" - scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung's new work starring Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Bae Sung Woo, and Nam Joo Hyuk - expectedly will start shooting in 2020.

OSEN = Reporter Kang Seo Jung /kangsj@osen.co.kr

Photo = Provided by management companies

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/noh-hee-kyungs-new-humanitarian-drama-announces-stellar-lineup/

Noh Hee-kyung’s new humanitarian drama announces stellar lineup

by tineybeanie

nhk_lbhA.jpg
Shin Mina, Lee Byung-heon

According to the latest reports, Lee Byung-heon (Mr. Sunshine) and Han Ji-min (One Spring Night) have joined Noh Hee-kyung’s next drama, along with Shin Mina (Chief of Staff), Bae Sung-woo (Live), and Nam Joo-hyuk (Nurse Teacher Ahn Eun-young). Called HERE, the drama is about a humanitarian nonprofit NGO and the people that work there.

Other than its title and setting, there’s nothing that has been revealed. Everything has been kept under a tight seal of secrecy, which has provoked even more interest in this drama.

What is known is the amazing quality of the casting lineup. All powerhouses in their own right, these actors have featured in some of my favorite dramas and movies. And because of their long histories in the entertainment world, they’ve all had chances to work with each other in some capacity or another. Earlier this year, Nam Joo-hyuk and Han Ji-min starred in fantasy melo The Light in Your Eyes together. Lee Byung-heon and Han Ji-min both featured in period movie Age of Shadows, and earlier on in her career when she was a child actress, Han Ji-min played the younger counterpart to Lee Byung-heon’s lover in All In.

Likewise, Shin Mina and Lee Byung-heon also crossed paths very early in their respective careers in the drama Beautiful Days, which catapulted Lee Byung-heon into mainstream heartthrob status. More recently, Shin Mina and Bae Sung-woo were both in romantic comedy film My Love, My Bride, and finally, Nam Joo-hyuk and Bae Sung-woo starred together in award-winning historical film The Great Battle.

Just based on the actors and screenwriter, it looks like the drama is off to a great start. Filming is set to begin in early 2020.

Spoiler

nhk_lbhB.jpg

Nam Joo-hyuk, Han Ji-min, Bae Sung-woo

Via Newsen

• Like 5
  • Love 2

October 8 2019

Lee Byung-Hun, Han Ji-Min, Shin Min-A, Bae Sung-Woo, Nam Joo-Hyuk all cast in new drama series “Here”

Here-KD-SM01.jpg

Lee Byung-Hun, Han Ji-Min, Shin Min-A, Bae Sung-Woo & Nam Joo-Hyuk all cast in new drama series “Here” (working title). Filming for the drama series will begin sometime in 2020. The drama series is scripted by No Hee-Kyung who has scripted such drama series as “Worlds Within……” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” Han Ji-Min and Bae Sung-Woo have previously worked with No Hee-Kyung in drama series “Padam Padam” (Han Ji-Min) and “Live” (Bae Sung-Woo). Air date or network that will air the drama series has not yet been decided.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-byung-hun-han-ji-min-shin-min-a-bae-sung-woo-nam-joo-hyuk-all-cast-in-new-drama-series-here

• Like 4
  • Love 2

October 8, 2019

Nam Joo-Hyuk, Han Ji-Min, Lee Byung-Hun & More Confirmed To Star In New Drama Together

by HANAN HADDAD | E! News

Han Ji-Min, Nam Joo-Hyuk, Shin Min-Ah, Lee Byung-Hun

The stars have literally aligned for an upcoming drama that will take your breath away.

It has been confirmed that top South Korean actor Lee Byung-Hun, the dashing Nam Joo-Hyuk, the stunning Shin Min-Ah and charismatic actress, Han Ji-Min will be starring in a new drama together. On top of this already stellar list of stars, veterans such as critically-acclaimed actor, Metamorphosis' Bae Sung-Woo has also been confirmed to join the cast. 

The new drama is tentatively titled, Here, and revolves around an NGO, an international non-profit organization that works independently from the government. Details of the characters and plot has been kept top secret but it has been revealed that Noh Hee-Kyung will be the writer of this series.

Award-winning writer, Noh is most known for creating dramas with a profound storyline, that often offers a social message or reflects social issues that are prevalent today. 

She wrote the hit tearjerker drama in 2013 titled, It's Okay That's Love, starring Jo In-Sung, Gong Hyo-Jin and EXO's D.O. The drama was the talk of the town when it was released as the main plot revolves around mental issues such as schizophrenia, PTSD, genophobia and more.

Despite lukewarm results in terms of television ratings, the bold drama garnered praise from critics and lots of attention through social media platforms. Noh was also the pioneer of a micro-trend of Korean dramas with themes involving mental illness, such as Kill Me, Heal Me and Hyde, Jekyll, Me.

Noh's most recent work, the 2018 TV series called Live, follows the stories of police officers and the hardships that they had to overcome on the job. It starred Lee Gwang-Soo, Jung Yu-Mi and more talented actors giving stellar performances, helping the drama achieve one of the highest rated Korean dramas in cable television history.

Expectations are high for Noh's latest project, Here, especially after the announcement of such a blinding list of bright stars. Here is expected to be released late 2020. 

Meanwhile, you can catch Live and It's Okay That's Love on Netflix. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

October 10, 2019

Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min to Star in New TV Series About NGO Workers

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2019101000977_0.jpg

Clockwise from top left, Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-a, Nam Joo-hyuk, Bae Sung-woo and Han Ji-min

Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min are among the ensemble of top Korean actors who have been cast in a new TV series penned by noted screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung.

The series -- tentatively titled "Here" -- tells the story of a group of people working at an international non-profit organization. No further details about the plot or the characters have been revealed.

Noh is known for writing stories with deep social messages that are rarely dealt with on Korean TV such as mental health issues and the lives of old people facing aging, sickness and death.

There has already been a lot of buzz about what part of society she will shed light on this time.

Other cast members include Shin Min-a, Bae Sung-woo and Nam Joo-hyuk.

Shooting will begin early next year. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Share Thoughts On Working Together For 3rd Time

Oct 28, 2019
by U. Kim
b5b31735835f45838b473b27332cda63.jpeg?s=

Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min expressed how they feel about already having three confirmed projects together.

Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk first co-starred in JTBC’s “Radiant” earlier this year, and they recently wrapped up filming for their movie “Josee” (literal title) together. Next year, they will begin filming for their new drama “HERE” (tentative title) by screenwriter No Hee Kyung.

Han Ji Min shared, “We worked together in ‘Radiant’ as Hye Ja and Joon Ha, but it’s hard to say we were partners because we didn’t have very many scenes together. Because we’re working together project after project, it’s nice that we can reduce the awkward phase in the beginning when we start getting to know each other.”

She continued, “Next, we’ll be working together in screenwriter No Hee Kyung’s drama. A lot of other actors are starring in it as well. We’ll be telling the story of an NGO, which is something I’ve always always been interested in. I’m looking forward to seeing Nam Joo Hyuk’s new side, and it’s also a new challenge for me. We now have three projects together, and I’m receiving good energy [from him].”

Nam Joo Hyuk also revealed his thoughts on acting with Han Ji Min, saying, “There’s nothing else to say. It’s an honor, and it’s great. I’m very happy to be able to work with Han Ji Min and other great senior actors.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1362021wpp/nam-joo-hyuk-and-han-ji-min-share-thoughts-on-working-together-for-3rd-time

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, lu09 said:

That's what I'm thinking too. HJM with LBH and NJH with SMA.

I quite like Shin Min An and it makes more sense she’ll be paired with NJH (since SMA is almost as tall as LBH and k-dramas love height difference). But it’ll be quite unusual to watch NJH and HJM not being together onscreen since they left such a deep impression on me in Dazzling. I hope there won’t be a love triangle, or more like love square. Otherwise I might be rooting for a wrong couple  :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, aisling said:

I quite like Shin Min An and it makes more sense she’ll be paired with NJH (since SMA is almost as tall as LBH and k-dramas love height difference). But it’ll be quite unusual to watch NJH and HJM not being together onscreen since they left such a deep impression on me in Dazzling. I hope there won’t be a love triangle, or more like love square. Otherwise I might be rooting for a wrong couple  :dissapointed_relieved:

"K-dramas love height difference" lol:mrgreen:

They have a movie coming out soon with both of them as a pair so I'm good that they won't pair up in this drama. Indeed, they didn't have a lot of scenes together but they really left a big expression on us. 

Please, no love triangle or square too lol:skull:. It would be a disaster:sweatingbullets:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I don`t particularly care about the couples in this drama (all the couples will be fine). I am sure No Hee Kyung will write a meaningful drama. All her characters are  well writen. I watched just two of her dramas so far (Live and Dear My Friends) but I became a fan of her writing. I can`t wait to see what she prepared for us this time. I like the cast but even if the actors were unkown for me, I would have watched this drama with great interest.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

November 20, 2019

Looking Forward to the Dramas of 2020

Source: Sports Khan via HanCinema.net

photo1125239.jpg

There is a line of dramas featuring famous stars and famous productions lined up in 2020.

It's the end of the year, but the drama industry is preparing for next year's dramas. As pre-production becomes increasingly common, there are a number of works that have already been filmed. We take a look at dramas coming in 2020 according to actors, writers, and seasons.

- "This actor is a must-watch"

The actor decides the genre of the drama. Those with probability and visuals are getting ready to star in new upcoming dramas.

SBS's "Hyena" is a survival drama about lawyers who represent the top 1% high class society. Rather than the intelligent and rational aspects of the existing lawyer character, it will show a diverse range of human beings involved in their interests. In addition, the casting of Kim Hye-soo and Ju Ji-hoon makes the drama something to look forward to. JTBC's "Sisyphus: The Myth" cast Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye almost right away. Aside from the fact that it's a sci-fi mystery drama, nothing else is known yet. Still, the drama is looked forward to thanks to the choice of the two actors.

JTBC's "I'll Visit You When the Weather Is Nice" features Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon. It's not about a 'prince on a white horse', but the simple and warm healing story of a man and a woman meeting at a rural independent bookstore is the driving point.

"HERE" starring Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, Bae Sung-woo and Nam Joo-hyuk is written by Noh Hee-kyeong, whose scriptwriting abilities have been proven numerous times.

- A credible production team

Spoiler

Just like a well-written scenario, the drama is a 'writer's work of art'. 2020 brings dramas from famous writers.

The most anticipated drama of all is, of course, Kim Eun-sook and SBS's "The King: Forever Sovereign", starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun. Despite the cold weather, they have started filming and are getting ready to meet viewers next year. "The King: Forever Sovereign" is a fantasy romance drama in which a deity has unleashed a demon unto the world of humans, and that demon has opened the door to a parallel world.

Writer Yang Hee-seong from MBC drama "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" and tvN drama "Familiar Wife", is attempting a very human-like weekend drama. "I've Been There Once" is the turbulent story of the Song family, beginning with divorce and ending up united in love and family, starring Chun Ho-jin, Lee Jung-eun, Oh Yoon-ah and others.

The writer of KBS's "Road to the Airport", Lee Sook-yeon, is coming out with tvN's "Half of a Half", a romantic drama about the relationship between an AI programmer and a recording engineer, starring Jung Hae-in, Chae Soo-bin and more.

TvN's "Hi Bye Mama" is a fantasy story about a Korean funeral custom called '49 days' and it is written by Kwon Hye-joo, who also wrote "Go Back Couple".

The book "Golden Hour", written by Professor Lee Kuk-jong, an authority on treating severe trauma in Korea, will also be reborn as a drama. Based on Professor Lee's vivid experiences, it is the talk of patients at the forefront of life and death. The drama is written by So Hyeon-kyeong and Only One, of dramas "My Daughter Seo-yeong" and "My Golden Life".

- Season 2, can't miss it

Spoiler

Due to the popularity of previous installments, a series of works to be produced for a season 2 will also appear. "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season 2", which is set against the backdrop of Doldam Hospital and its real doctors, returns with Han Suk-kyu from the first season.

Another medical drama on its way is "A Wise Doctor's Life", directed by Sin Won-ho and written by Lee Woo-jeong-I. It tells the story of a hospital of doctors, nurses, and patients based on a hobby band made up of doctors. The cast so far are Jo Jung-suk, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Dae-myung and Jung Kyung-ho.

The second season of "Secret Forest" is coming out too. The cooperative story about a lonely prosecutor who doesn't feel any emotion and a just and warm detective is coming back this time as a story about the murder of a prosecutor and the truth behind it. "Secret Forest 2" is also led by Cho Seung-woo and Bae Doona.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'll be honest.....I'm watching for Shin Min Ah and for the writer's drama. I like Lee Byung Hun  but not really fan of his. I like  Nam Joo Hyuk but Im not fan of his acting. He is good. He improved but still, I'd have wanted someone with a better range. Not a fan of Han Ji Min, I've seen her in some dramas. Last one with NJH ( w/c I didn't continue). If there is to be match couple. I think it should be Shin Min Ah and Lee Byung Hun. screen appeal and acting wise. I can't see SMA match with NJH especially after watching her with Lee Jung Jae in Chief of Staff/Aide. 

NJH is what 25 yrs old. He just needs to be partnered with someone of same age. Then again, this is about NGO and people who do voluntary work.  Maybe there won't be any romance.. or maybejust  slight one. I don't know it's weird if it becomes a like love story/couples story esp with the story plot.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am huge fan of Han Ji Min and will definitely watch it. Already caught me in surprise that Shin Min Ah is also joining the drama.  I wanted them to be great sisters or girlfriends.  

Keke who knows, maybe Ji Min pair up with Bae Sung Woo instead??  I also think romance in not important here.  As the focus is about the process of campaigning by all these volunteers and their own personal hardships.

credit to author

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Already caught me in surprise that Shin Min Ah is also joining the drama.  I wanted them to be great sisters or girlfriends.  

Nice picture of Ha Ji Min and Shin Min Ah with the writer, Noh Hee Kyung.

I wonder when we`ll have more information about this drama.

• Like 3