[Drama 2020] Touch, 터치

0ly40

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent really watched the drama yet but i probably will when all the subtitles are out. I've been a fan of Joo Sang Wook since Queeen Seon Deok, Thorn Birds, Giant which are dramas very dear to me. I think he's great in both serious roles and comedic roles like birth of a beauty, Fantastic is also another great drama with him.

18 hours ago, RobinM said:

Unambiguous happy ending for everyone .

Dramas nowadays don’t have enough of those.

I feel it's a bit inconsiderate to give Hong Seok-cheon a girlfriend though, considering the tough situation the LGBTQ community is already facing in S. Korea.

I just want to mention that I thought that wrap-up party was completely canceled, but according to this Soompi article, it's only postponed to a later date.

Farewell article from Soompi:

“Touch” Cast Members Say Goodbye After Drama Comes To An End

IS4JL76.png

The cast of Channel A’s “Touch” bid farewell to their drama.

The romantic comedy aired its grand finale on February 22, and the actors shared their closing remarks.

Joo Sang Wook said, “We’ve been filming for a little over four months, but as always, I feel sad when it’s the end. Thank you for watching and supporting the drama.”

Kim Bo Ra commented, “To me, ‘Touch’ was a very challenging and adventurous project because I was not interested in dancing, singing, and performing on stage. Thanks to the staff and actors who believed in me and supported me, I was able to express the character of Han Soo Yeon with joy. Lastly, I’d like to sincerely thank our fans and viewers.”

tPKv5kZ.png

Lee Tae Hwan stated, “I was truly happy while filming ‘Touch.’ Maybe that’s why time went by so quickly. I’d like to thank the director, writer, cast, and crew, who cried and laughed with me, for their hard work.  Lastly, I would like to thank all the viewers for their support, and I wish your lives will be filled with only happiness through the bright energy of ‘Touch.'”

Han Da Gam expressed her gratefulness to the viewers for their support as she shared, “I empathized a lot with Baek Ji Yoon (her character) while playing the role, and I was so happy. It doesn’t feel like much time has passed since the drama started, so I feel very sad.”

Through her agency MLD Entertainment, Yeonwoo said, “The four months I spent as Jung Young Ah of ‘Touch’ were so precious and valuable. Because I was so happy everyday while filming ‘Touch,’ I’m sad to say goodbye. I’d like to thank the director, writers, staff, and senior actors for their hard work. Thanks to so many people, we were able to finish filming without a hitch.”

ZcsPj4P.png

Lime (Choi Joo Hwa) also bid farewell to the drama. Through her agency Fantagio ‘s official social media channel, she commented, “I was able to join ‘Touch’ as my first official acting challenge as an actress. It was the first start, so I was very excited and nervous. However, the director, writer, and many other staff members created a good atmosphere on set, and the senior actors were nice to me, so I was able to gain more strength and work harder as filming progressed.”

She continued, “Since it was my first project, I tried not to make mistakes. I learned a variety of things in the field by monitoring the acting of my senior actors and writing down my thoughts. ‘Touch,’ which gave me a lot of enlightenment, was a stepping stone for me to move forward as an actor. I will meet you more often in projects as I fill in the the aspects I lack in.”

QOlbm0N.png

source

Here's some links to some of older articles related to behind-the-scenes of the drama, if anyone's interested (ordered from oldest-to-newest article):

• [2019.12.17] Kim Bo Ra Describes Charms And Challenges Of Portraying An Idol Trainee-Turned-Makeup Artist In “Touch”

• [2019.12.19] Lee Tae Hwan Compares Himself With Character In “Touch”

• [2020.01.02] New Drama “Touch” Shares Key Points To Look Forward To Ahead Of Premiere

• [2020.01.03] Kim Bo Ra Shares How She Prepared For Role As Idol Trainee In New Drama “Touch”

• [2020.01.15] Yeonwoo Surprises With Her Ariana Grande Makeup And Films Eating Show For “Touch”

• [2020.01.29] Lee Tae Hwan Sweetly Comforts Kim Bo Ra After She Bursts Into Tears In “Touch” Behind-The-Scenes Video

• [2020.02.05] Lee Tae Hwan And Kim Bo Ra Joke Around While Filming Confession Scene In “Touch”

• [2020.02.09] Kim Bo Ra And Joo Sang Wook Find Unexpected Humor Filming Serious Moment In “Touch”

• [2020.02.11] Lee Tae Hwan Conquers His Nerves To Film A Memorable Fan Meeting In “Touch”

• [2020.02.18] Joo Sang Wook And Kim Bo Ra Can’t Stop Acting Silly Behind The Scenes Of “Touch”

19 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

I feel it's a bit inconsiderate to give Hong Seok-cheon a girlfriend though, considering the tough situation the LGBTQ community is already facing in S. Korea.

Wait, what? I haven't watched the last two episodes yet, so I don't know the details, but REALLY? What's the background for this? How does he suddenly end up with a woman?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:58 PM, Kells said:

Wait, what? I haven't watched the last two episodes yet, so I don't know the details, but REALLY? What's the background for this? How does he suddenly end up with a woman?

On 2/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, LavelyShai said:

Wait, I haven't watched the last episodes yet, but I thought his character was gay??? Wasn't that heavily implied throughout the entire show?

Yeah, it was implied as such but in the finale it was revealed as a plot twist. The writer decided to give most secondary characters a partner as a part of HE.

• 1 month later...

Archived