L.i.M.H // tO yOUR bEAT

Guest hmaster

Guest hmaster
japan collab//original
hi guys! Many thanks to wompa for hooking me up with a completely new software setup and screwing around with my life for two weeks trying to get the hang of it. And at the end of it? Two very very very near CD/radio playable songs... Loop in my heart - ft. juki_love She's in korea right now, holidaying after her last year of school, and this is for MaJa's japan winter collab contest. tO yOUR bEAT -ft. JiHye. There's something that has to be said about taking a well known song, and placing your own signature on it. Please, enjoy! ^^

Wahhhh jukiiiii :wub:

must listen....... comments later :D

edit:

hmaster n juki always so gd ~ but i think the song is kinda repetative..? but nicely sung and rapped!

to ur beat: hahah ´the beginning was soo cute!!

hmaster, how come u mix so good? do u use programs to add those music and bass or do u play urself?

Guest Sakura Li

You got made skills man. XD

With Loop in my heart, I didn't like the you/me singing... Sometimes it just didn't sound smooth enough but I'm pretty sure the original song was like that too. Yay! You sang! ^^ Sounds really good!

I really like tO yOUR bEAT cuz it sounded like you guys had alot of fun. ^^ When JiHye sang you~, something sounded weird to me. And some notes too. O___o Love the giggling. ^^

Thanks for sharing!

Guest kokoling

O_O Did you really sing that? and the mixing...omg. I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were THAT good. I'm impressed. Yea, those are definitely radio playing worthy. I applaud you.

Guest hmaster

yandje - I don't add anything to it, what you're hearing IS the instrumental. I do however, do more than just put vocal tracks over instrumentals, though. But yes, I do have those programs. ^^

Sakura - Thanks for listening! Loop in My Heart only really works if the person you're doing that kind of song with you is actually present coz it's difficult to "talk" in songs like these. And we did have fun doing to your beat. :D

koko - i pwnz kaasan at this mixing thing. and i can't believe they turned out that well either.

Rai - sucks to be you :P

Brian - yeah she is.

Guest VietForce

lol that s sooo coool !!!

!!!!! =)))

you guys are really good!!!! :D :D :D

lol i saw your photo =) your voice doesn t match to it :) really =)<

lol you really do have a gangster's voice =DDD

Archived