larus

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Sirry Usly said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Czg9qUJxo

Ep 12 trailer 

That ending thought.... OMG!

:lol: they always leave the cliffhanger like this for every Saturday episode.

I hope that person was not Tae Oh. even if it were the case, I'd like to see what's her intention and plan this time. I strongly believe that even she still has lingering feelings for Tae Oh but that's nether lust nor physical desire. And if it were true, it'd feel vehemently painful again (just like when she had to do that with Je Hyuk).

22 minutes ago, Melody_06 said:

:lol: they always leave the cliffhanger like this for every Saturday episode.

I hope that person was not Tae Oh. even if it were the case, I'd like to see what's her intention and plan this time. I strongly believe that even she still has lingering feelings for Tae Oh but that's nether lust nor physical desire. And if it were true, it'd feel vehemently painful again (just like when she had to do that with Je Hyuk).

They do! I found a translation on drama milk 

Spoiler

BK – I do not care about Lee tae-oh’s future.

TO – What should I do for you to trust me?

HS – Do you know why I could not escape from In-kyu? Because I pitied him.

SW – It wasn’t like [he] didn’t look like that with me. He looks fulfilled now.

DK – Because of you I am enduring all of this, because I am a mom.

YR – The two of you were holding this tightly and struggling. You should have quit first eunnie.

MS – Even though she 100% hates him, there is still no room for someone else yet.

TO – If I tell you that my marriage is now normal and mundane and I am tired of it. Can you tell me the truth also?

And this is soooo crazy. I can't wait for tomorrows episode! The trailer for next weeks episodes are probably going to be crazier. Also, I hope she doesn't sleep with him. But I feel like she will because the tension between them is always off the charts. 

I do think in next episode, JY will go to TO’s house. So SW will be in despair. TO will tell her his feelings when she will be alone at her home. Hopefully SW will resist. I think it’s a BK’s trap to test SW and TO’s feelings ?

3 hours ago, Sirry Usly said:

They do! I found a translation on drama milk 

Reveal hidden contents

BK – I do not care about Lee tae-oh’s future.

TO – What should I do for you to trust me?

HS – Do you know why I could not escape from In-kyu? Because I pitied him.

SW – It wasn’t like [he] didn’t look like that with me. He looks fulfilled now.

DK – Because of you I am enduring all of this, because I am a mom.

YR – The two of you were holding this tightly and struggling. You should have quit first eunnie.

MS – Even though she 100% hates him, there is still no room for someone else yet.

TO – If I tell you that my marriage is now normal and mundane and I am tired of it. Can you tell me the truth also?

And this is soooo crazy. I can't wait for tomorrows episode! The trailer for next weeks episodes are probably going to be crazier. Also, I hope she doesn't sleep with him. But I feel like she will because the tension between them is always off the charts. 

I'm not a fan of skin shipper or gaze shipper, those sorts of. On the human natural emotions standpoint, I just do not agree with that disgusting idea of *** with your ex except a convincing reason. Yet, no hint's saying that this could become true (just because we have some clue from the original series) and I definitely do not wish to see that happens.

This image actually hit me hard. Frustrated and tired Sun Woo.

rXis233.jpg

While waiting for the subs for ep 11 to come out, I have to ask...does anyone else get reminiscent of Meteor Garden and F4 when they see the opening for world of the married? :w00t: Am I the only one? :blink: Anyone?

married.pngmeteor-garden-ii.png

Meteor-Rain.jpg

Lol Korean netizens on Naver are pissed off because of the episode 12 preview. I'm really curious how it'll play out because both lead characters still haven't let go. 5 episodes left so I hope the writer can give us a satisfying ending

44 minutes ago, alexaze said:

Lol Korean netizens on Naver are pissed off because of the episode 12 preview. I'm really curious how it'll play out because both lead characters still haven't let go. 5 episodes left so I hope the writer can give us a satisfying ending

Sun Woo is being confused. There's now interest conflict and she's deciding which path she should embark on. She, at least, has to show us this stage of cognitive processing of information and event to make it more real. If it were us, I  believe not just a few people would definitely get confused and take a wrong move, at least once.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397870wpp/the-world-of-the-married-continues-to-dominate-with-ratings-over-20-percent-three-meals-a-day-makes-triumphant-comeback

“The World Of The Married” Continues To Dominate With Ratings Over 20 Percent, “Three Meals A Day” Makes Triumphant Comeback

May 1, 2020
by R. Jun

JTBC’s “The World of the Married,” despite a decrease in ratings May 1, continues to lead Friday night dramas with ratings over 20 percent.

“The World of the Married,” which recorded 22.91 percent viewership last week, coming close to the cable network record set by “SKY Castle” for highest drama viewership (23.78), wasn’t able to close the gap on Friday, seeing a 1.79 point decrease in ratings with 21.12 percent.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” recorded nationwide averages of 7.6 and 8.6 percent, for a 1.1 point decrease from the previous episode.

Channel A’s “Eccentric! Chef Moon” recorded 0.6 percent viewership, the same as its previous episode.

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” made a triumphant comeback with its fifth season, featuring previous cast members Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Jun. The premiere, which aired May 1, recorded 9.3 percent viewership.

Source (1) (2)

seriously feel this drama should come with a health warning.:P It's been an emo roller coaster I tell ya, and I like it though I hate roller coasters!:lol:

Was real surprised at the 180 changes to Myung Sook and.. Joon Young - WoW (yup;) I know bear with me, the lockdown will do that to ya LoL) That hospital director deserves to be shot Istg. WTF. Women always cause trouble & shouldn't be ambitious!??! I really R E A L L Y hope Sun Woo won't take Tae Oh back! Nor Ye Rim give in to Jae Hyuk either.:P 

Now the scariest person is Hyun Seo, who's an even bigger threat than In Gyu ha-ha.   

I am looking forward to watching the climax Kim Hee Ae talked about in episode 12. Is it related to her son (assaulting his girl comrade) who will go to TO's house ? The fact that Hyun Seo went to the police and accused Tae Oh because Sun Woo was passive from her point of view ? Will she be drunk at the hospital ?

Most of people would be disappointed if they'll make love after the whole betrayal. But I can understand Sun Woo. Now she is very psychologically fragile and she still loves her husband, who is taking his large free time to harass her. In episode 11, SW keeps snapping her fingers, which means that she is undergoing stress. 

Based on preview, TO will go to her house after have gone at the bar. For sure, both of them will have drunk alcohol (SW can do advertisements for Bordeaux wine these days :huh:) and that would happen. Maybe SW would stop after few kisses. As a woman, I want SW to get rid of their toxic relationship. But come on :rolleyes:. As a viewer, the best scenes are when our NO OTP is meeting. KHA and PHJ have an insane chemistry. In episode 11, there was only one scene of us together. It is not enough. HA HA. 

I did not like Myung Sook's 360° change, it is too much, she is still a snake for me. I think they added her monologue about powerful women because the production got criticized by netizens (when the bar girl said to JH : "I will be your girlfriend if you buy me a bag" LOL).

If someone could tell me please During their late night drinks, MS said that Joo Young is in 8th grade so is he 15 ou 16 years old (korean age) ?

I want sunwoo seduce and sleep with taeoh to get revenge on what dakyung did to her so she knows how it’s feels like. Also by seducing taeoh his going to think that he can trust sunwoo and tell her who really killed the psycho bf. I hope yerim, the snake b.... doctor friend and doctor lover will help her win the fight. 

1 hour ago, poppie said:

Most of people would be disappointed if they'll make love after the whole betrayal. But I can understand Sun Woo. Now she is very psychologically fragile and she still loves her husband, who is taking his large free time to harass her. In episode 11, SW keeps snapping her fingers, which means that she is undergoing stress. 

Yes. She still loves her ex-husband because love and hate are the most fundamental human emotions for romantic relationship. The stronger feelings of love were associated with greater hate after the relationship was betrayal.

Based on research studies, if one loves someone deeply and sometimes hates that person, the feeling of love may still be dominant under the context of betrayal. But, if a woman does not love her man any more, the feelings of hatred are stronger than those of love. She can leave that man without turning back. So we won't be surprised if they sleep together again that night, may be out of "loneliness" and "emptiness" that need to fulfill over that night. (or "revenge")

I felt that Ye-Rim's role of 360° change was a bit fast, the writer did not give her more screen time for her internal struggling for the failed marriage, probably because she is just a supporting role. To me, Ye-Rim and Je-Hyuk suddenly became so close to Sun-Woo was unbelievable, in the past they were very distant especially after the wife knew that her husband slept with SW. Anyway, I guess writer need to create someone in the plot to give clue to SW for the missing/stolen of CCTV tape, so that she could approach the Chairman Yeo...

The best part of the EP 11, brought out the gender discrimination issue happened in the hospital (in terms of workplace inequality). Why Singles Women or Divorcees can't hold a high position in the workplace ? why only meant for men or married persons ? -- An awakening topic that highlighted in this story hopefully can provoke a deeper thought to the korean society once again.

10 hours ago, Melody_06 said:

Sun Woo is being confused. There's now interest conflict and she's deciding which path she should embark on. She, at least, has to show us this stage of cognitive processing of information and event to make it more real. If it were us, I  believe not just a few people would definitely get confused and take a wrong move, at least once.

She would not want JY to have a dad who’s a murderer. SW knew the chairman had the cctv footage and the best option was to make a deal and close the case as suicide. As for HS, maybe IK’s death made her finally realised they were being used. 

TO killed IG ,he blamed SW in front of DK , He used his boy to blame and threat SW ,what a guy  !!!!! but because of her boy SW wants to save TO 

HS's trust SW but after waiting long time and she saw SW with that chairman . she lost her trust in SW ,so  she must save herself

If someone wishes SW sleeping with TO ,it means sleeping with the  enemy !!

Hye chingus.  I don't post that much here anymore but yeah, I'm still watching this show for the adult stress thriller. And to see all the traitors get their karma. And to see SW have the last laugh.  

6 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

seriously feel this drama should come with a health warning.:P It's been an emo roller coaster I tell ya, and I like it though I hate roller coasters!:lol:

Was real surprised at the 180 changes to Myung Sook and.. Joon Young - WoW (yup;) I know bear with me, the lockdown will do that to ya LoL) That hospital director deserves to be shot Istg. WTF. Women always cause trouble & shouldn't be ambitious!??! I really R E A L L Y hope Sun Woo won't take Tae Oh back! Nor Ye Rim give in to Jae Hyuk either.:P 

Now the scariest person is Hyun Seo, who's an even bigger threat than In Gyu ha-ha.   

@Latte_Anyday Ikr. Same.

Ahh the representation of this drama! :lol::sweatingbullets:

He didn't see that coming?

Thanks JTBC...

*all twt post cto*

OT: If you like to see opposite of this adult stress thriller,  you can check another adult drama When My Love Blooms. It's romantic melodrama with good acting as well.. Also involves married Man in love.. but to a divorce woman.   I think I mentioned in WMLB thread that   Kim Hee Ae in this drama as Sun Woo,  Lee Bo Young in WMLB , and Kim Seo Hyung in  Nobody Knows these three fantastic actors, can see them vie for best actress awards. Yeah we love them adult dramas. :thumbsup:

Archived