• Guest changed the title to Choi Sung-Jae 최성재

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20191125165108127?f=m

parts of interview published in the above link :) 

Choi Sungjae describes the role of Gwanjil in A place In the sun: 

"However, he realizes the secret of birth and finds out that his beloved girl, Yoon Si-wall (Yoon So-yun), has approached him for revenge, and he is confused.

He was pure, and he was a man of change over time. It was nice to be able to show a lot of different things."

"It was hard to prepare for the process of change. As you slowly change, you won't be reluctant to watch, but it's only 10 part of it. I had to be convinced, and I had to be prepared to engage the audience. I've been struggling a lot. I heard the story of a film, but I tried to understand the light day. I wanted to be the first person with a gun (he tried to shoot himself) , but I thought there was a reason for it."

Choi Sung-jae explained, "For Kwangil, si-wool was all about life (was everything to him)." He said, "Gwang-il thought that Siwal was all about life, and he was going to live his will. But i would have thought that there was no reason to live at the moment when I had to give up siwool." (that is why he wanted to commit suicide) 

Choi sung-jae said he was satisfied with the end of the "Season of the Sun." However, it is regrettable that Choi Jung-woo, who came out as the father of the drama, and the last came out a little more. 
He said, "My father lived only for Kwangil. He said he wouldn't visit him in prison if he didn't change, but he didn't live for it. I wonder if it would have been expressed that he knew such a feeling. Of course, it's a bad thing, and it's not intended to justify his father's actions. It's a swollen heart, but kwang-il is a dad."

"At first, I thought I would come out 12%, 17% and 20%. He had such hope. It would have been nice if the viewership had risen all the time, but I'm grateful that it's above average."

"I was happy to play The Light Day. The team atmosphere was good. So i left it with good memories. I was really loved. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'm glad there are some people who are aware of it. Just thank you." (Continued in the interview)

(Google translate )

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

@NOHAMAHAMOUD2002:

Thank you so much for another video.  I still think the resolution of his character, in the drama, wasn't handle well.  :(

Definitely.  Even though I loved it in the beginning, started hating it later and just watched it to watch, not to enjoy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Definitely.  Even though I loved it in the beginning, started hating it later and just watched it to watch, not to enjoy.  

I was so worried about Gwanjil's ending, so I stopped watching after he fell off the stairs when he learned about Jimin. Instead I started my fan work for Choi Sungjae here, and I started watching A sea of a woman, his first daily drama and major role.

It is difficult to watch my favourite actor turn into a villain, because I can't defend him, but I try to see some parts now that I missed in A place in the sun.

@angelwingssf did you watch liver or die? Choi Sungjae plays a minor role :) 

Hello all... :)

Just dropping by to show love for my @nohamahamoud2002 chingu here.. Lady, you are doing a so wonderful job! And oh gosh.. This guy is so handsome & looking neat! :wub: :D I always love decent guys.. I haven't watched any of his dramas but I see that he is a handsome talented actor!

1497495381008434.jpg

2017022101000947500068061.jpg

2017022114494444500.jpeg

And here is his VIKi page & I really hope he can have more lead roles & fans in the future! You know, true talent always shine! :wub: Good luck, everyone... :)

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/21742pr-choi-sung-jae?locale=en

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...