33 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I hated that The Female lead ended up alone. He was able to get married . It seems so unfair since suffered the most. :bawling::bawling::tears::tears::tears: @nohamahamoud2002

I hate his grandmother. But really Choi Seungjae expresses feelings so well. I am still watching, he is so good and talented. I think I will follow him, more than Tae Hyun :)  his face is more gentle. The song I used was in the drama, in the sad parting scene (but not OST. I used an app to discover its title)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

dont be sorry, at you least you can do it :) 

everyone need to start somewhere

thank you so much dear friend :) 

I wanted to promote Choi Sungjae, because the stuff about him is so little, poor guy, he is a very decent talented actor. No Facebook or YouTube videos, or Instagram for him :bawling:  

the good thing is that now my soompi page appears in Google Search. I collected dozens of stuff about him here in one place, so whenever someone searches him, they will reach here. I am so happy 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...