20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I did not know he won an award for that drama. I felt bad for the lead female , she ended up alone . :tears::tears::tears: @nohamahamoud2002 You have a major crush on this actor. He sure is handsome. He eyes are his best features. 

I like theatre actors. I create pages for actors all the time here and in Wikipedia too (if there is no page already) :) 

Choi Seung Jae is a kind man. Look at him with children, he always hugs them, I posted above in the spoiler. One child is saying, thanks uncle, whenever you see me you hug me. He has a kind heart. I really like him

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@lu09 @angelwingssf :mrgreen:  you must watch this :D 

I loved this drama -  choi sung jae 's was a small part in the hospital.  I was looking at it when I saw that you created the page, but could not place him - since there are so many of them.  Thanks for the video clip.  That scene was hilarious.  Even when I saw when Doctors was airing - I was LOL with this scene.  And the other two doctors who were supporting him - incredulous.  

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angelwingssf did you watch "A sea of her own"?? it is very good, I started it

No.  I will look into it after HFS

I like KRW 's acting very much in Doctors.  I also liked his https://kissasian.sh/Drama/A-Thousand-Days-Promise which is sad but awesome.  Punch seems to be good and GH (home for summer) has acted in it.  

• Like 1

30000580874_700.jpg

Temperature of Love 2017

[SBS Entertainment News | Kim Jae-yoon] Actor Choi Sung-jae has released a shot for the SBS drama “Temperature of Love”. On April 21, 2017,  Panstars Company unveiled the shot of Choi Sung-jae, who is appearing as a chef at 'The Temperature of Love'. Choi Seong-jae in the picture reveals the charm of a man who works as a chef at a French restaurant where Onjeong Sun (Yang Sejong) works. 

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008764881