[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Rattan 司藤

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yunnan province! Dana is a fictional place, I looked it up, looks like it's Shangri-la 香格里拉. Cang Cheng Mountain is Da Li city 大理, there's also Xi Shuang Ban Na西双版纳, which would look very much like Th

Here, I have more gifs of our OTP kiss   And for a change, this time its male lead who keeps his eye wide-opened   cr: weibo

@tulip06... ok so here's the explanation  

On 4/25/2021 at 2:29 AM, Sobayaki said:

Hide contents

One thing I'm confused about is Jia Gui Zhi's Rattan Kill from Bai Ying. If Bai Ying is dead, why does her Rattan Kill still exist?

Answer:

Spoiler

She is not technically dead. Qiu Shan wasn't able to destroy her body (turn it into ashes) then he lost the body in the process of transporting (Bai Ying planned this part, having her body stolen along the route).

• Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

This was a beautiful ending. I wonder who they had playing the Xhizu when she entered the Mt Chancheng temple? Interesting how the branches develop their own faces. 

anyway, again, 31 was a beautiful ending!

• Like 1