would small breast bother you?

angelface

from what I know, breast fat injections are effective only when you already have implants and just want to change the shape a little or add some more volume. Not sure about fillers but I think the result would be only temporary. The most effective way is still inserting implants.

59 minutes ago, DoggyPRK1 said:

from what I know, breast fat injections are effective only when you already have implants and just want to change the shape a little or add some more volume. Not sure about fillers but I think the result would be only temporary. The most effective way is still inserting implants.

Yeah, I know… but I’m not married and have no kids so a possibility of breastfeeding in the future is very high in my case. I also don’t want my breasts look fake. I want very natural result

I think the ability to breastfeed mostly depends on the incision method and whether you’d place them under or over the muscle. So basically, the safest for you way would be the incision under the breast and under the muscle and you can breastfeed in the future with no problems. And if you want a natural result, you’d probably be better to choose a teardrop shape. I got Motiva they are both look and feel very natural. take a look at mine https://imgur.com/a/jMfWMI6 

On 9/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, DoggyPRK1 said:

I think the ability to breastfeed mostly depends on the incision method and whether you’d place them under or over the muscle. So basically, the safest for you way would be the incision under the breast and under the muscle and you can breastfeed in the future with no problems. And if you want a natural result, you’d probably be better to choose a teardrop shape. I got Motiva they are both look and feel very natural. take a look at mine https://imgur.com/a/jMfWMI6 

OMG! They are beautiful! If I didn’t know you got a surgery I’d never even think they are fake. They look amazing! I think I have the same size as you before. How the recovery was like? Was it tough? Painful? Long? 

11 minutes ago, angelface said:

OMG! They are beautiful! If I didn’t know you got a surgery I’d never even think they are fake. They look amazing! I think I have the same size as you before. How the recovery was like? Was it tough? Painful? Long? 

it was painful right after the surgery but just a little bit and lasted only few days but it was utterly uncomfortable due to swelling. I think I was totally back to normal in few months. I proceeded my surgery this March and it’s already been half a year and I feel great.

12 minutes ago, DoggyPRK1 said:

it was painful right after the surgery but just a little bit and lasted only few days but it was utterly uncomfortable due to swelling. I think I was totally back to normal in few months. I proceeded my surgery this March and it’s already been half a year and I feel great.

How much did it cost you? 

27 minutes ago, angelface said:

Just in case if I decide to proceed a surgery I’d definitely contact your hospital, can you please share their contacts?

this is their website https://www.engbanobagi.com/review/epilogueList.php you can take all necessary information from there. 

Archived