Quantcast
kognisjon

Do you have any pets?

Or are you planning to have them? Which ones and why? And how hard for you is to care for them if you have the ones?

• Love 1

I Have a Husky 

She is a girl and shes wonderful to play with.. Not that very Active , But shes just fun to play with. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When I lived with my parents, we had a dog and she still lives with them. Personally I after move into my own house got two cats and I love them very much :) Maybe I'll want to have my own dog later too.
Caring for any pets demands being responsible for them and having knowledge about certain rules of caring for certain types of animals. You need to know how to feed them, how to care about their health  https://petonbed.com/how-to-protect-paws-of-your-beloved-dog/ , how to provide enrichment for them and so on. All these things demands patience, time and money, yeah having pets can be a really expensive thing too, especially in case of vet's monitoring and treating.
But the main thing is love for them, it always makes easier even the hardest things in caring for your pets.

• Love 1

I want to have dogs. 1 or 2 dogs. Because dogs are good for self protections xixixixi..  

mmm.. it is hard for me to care because I am usually a very busy woman. Who these days can not cook and eat anything people’s sell out there hahaha. If It’s difficult for me to prepare my food I think It will be difficult too to prepare my pets food. Hiehiehie

I love cats and dogs. Now I have a dog, here she is. Her name is Sam, she's 2 only months old but she already looks like a big dog, am I right?:D  

XpsgNKi.jpg

Anyway, having a big breed like this requires a lot of space in your house as well as having suitable toys. Having an indestructible dog bed as Gritta mentioned here is worth considering too. 

I have a bull dog, and he is very close to my heart. With real-time connections and scanning downloads, AVG Internet Security Crack ensures your online security. It provides protection from unsafe spots. It also has an enhanced firewall that gives you control over who and what exactly comes in and out of your PC.