Xu Wei Zhou as Jin Zeyi
Yang Chao Yue as Luo Tianran
Chen Yi Tong as young Luo Tianran
Shi Shi as Tiffany
Li Jia Ming as Yun Shu
Xu Jia Le as young Yun Shu
Jiang Zi Xin as Jin Xiaoqin

Synopsis:

Luo Tian Ran (Yang Choayue) is a fiercely independent and strong-minded young woman with a high sense of self-worth.

Although she is tone-deaf, she dreams of making a splash in the music industry as a songwriter.

However, due to some ill-fated interventions from a pair of her friends, she ends up having to move out of her house.

Fate intervenes, and her path crosses with a pop superstar named Jin Ze Yi (Timmy Xu), who comes across as something of a spoiled brat. Despite his cold exterior, he is actually secretly childlike and needy.

The duo is forced to live in the same house on a temporary basis.

At first, it seems they will never see eye-to-eye, as their personalities are so very different. However, over time, Luo Tian Ran gradually falls for Jin Ze Yi’s charms – and the feeling becomes mutual.

Could love bloom between this decidedly odd couple?

Cr viki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Midsummer is Full of Hearts 仲夏满天心 Viki Episodes

Full House 풀하우스 Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This drama is being subbed  in English at several legal streaming sites. Drama is geo-restricted so you will need to go to the sites to see if it is available in your country. 

Viki (has subs in multiple languages):

https://www.viki.com/tv/36692c-midsummer-is-full-of-love?locale=en

WeTV: https://wetv.vip/en/play/cgfkq06fo3sdbgr-Midsummer is Full of Love/

Tencent Video YouTube Channel Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5rh8v6CU4F1osueXRWRkOuK

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Midsummer is Full of Hearts 仲夏满天心

anybody watching this drama?  I liked the FL in Dance of the phoenix drama.  The ST's are out already for the 8 episodes in DC. So fast? It started airing only yesterday.  It has piqued my interest.  i will be watching till  L & R finale episodes air until next thursday.

I did not read the synopsis properly and when i was in episode 2, watching the FL's friend sell her property to the ML, i was like what "this looks like a Full House remake".  waaahhh!!!! But anyhow i watched the 8 episodes subbed fast forwarding.  since i know what is going to happen next,  i am not keen on the future episodes, so may drop this.  But the leads are cute.  FL's female friend is annoying and the male friend who is very cute unlike the K-version.  and also unlike the k-version, there are 2 females who are pursuing our ML.  

• 2 weeks later...

i love this drama!!!

i feel the chemistry on both actors. 

I find it familiar with FL because it reaaly is a version. heheheh. 

But is it the end? ep24? it feels hanging tho.  ooopps spoiler! 

On 8/30/2020 at 11:07 PM, pad-hari said:

I did not read the synopsis properly and when i was in episode 2, watching the FL's friend sell her property to the ML, i was like what "this looks like a Full House remake".  waaahhh!!!! But anyhow i watched the 8 episodes subbed fast forwarding.  since i know what is going to happen next,  i am not keen on the future episodes, so may drop this.  But the leads are cute.  FL's female friend is annoying and the male friend who is very cute unlike the K-version.  and also unlike the k-version, there are 2 females who are pursuing our ML.  

Dont drop it!!! Keepmon watching. :) it has a different feels from the original versheb. 

The FL's friend is just too annoying. Some people can pull off a frustrating character but actress in here makes me FF her scenes when she's on. I also dropped this because for some reason I find the ML annoying. I have watched the k version and thai version and I was fine with both ML but in this version something about the ML is super annoying. I watched till up to episode 8 and scenes here and there till 12. And decided I couldn't continue. 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:45 PM, ash1999 said:

The FL's friend is just too annoying. Some people can pull off a frustrating character but actress in here makes me FF her scenes when she's on. I also dropped this because for some reason I find the ML annoying. I have watched the k version and thai version and I was fine with both ML but in this version something about the ML is super annoying. I watched till up to episode 8 and scenes here and there till 12. And decided I couldn't continue. 

Haha I am the opposite. This was my first time watching the ML in a drama. The FL I know from Produce 101. I really like the ML and think he is very 耐看 (someone you can look at for a very long time and not get tired of).  

What I dislike about all these dramas in the dubbing, which gives them quite an unrealistic feel. 

I really like the latest episode when Zeyi held his concert. Xu Weizhou is really perfect for the role because he is a musician himself and it looked really good and realistic during the concert. The song on the piano was really touching. I wish they would release more of XWZ's songs on Spotify. 

I also like Yang Chaoyue. She's very pretty and can act quite well (singing not so much lol). 

On 9/22/2020 at 1:30 AM, Jojings said:

I really like the latest episode when Zeyi held his concert. Xu Weizhou is really perfect for the role because he is a musician himself and it looked really good and realistic during the concert. The song on the piano was really touching. I wish they would release more of XWZ's songs on Spotify. 

I too love the song that Zeyi sang playing the piano.  So touching that his dad was there and that LTR wrote the Song and there were the holograms of her and her dad.

Spoiler

So the ending showed LTR as a baby and her dad apparently found her.  Does that mean she is not his biological daughter?

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Midsummer is Full of Hearts 仲夏满天心

Archived