Network: KBS1

Genre: Drama

Episodes: 123

Airdate: October 28th, 2019 - April 17th, 2020

Airtime: Mon - Fri @ 20:25 KST

Director: Park Ki Hyun

Writer: Chae Hye Young, Na Seung Hyun, Yoo Sang Young

Story:

This life-resetting drama is about Kang Yeo-won, a passionate housewife who’s lived through her terrible in-laws, and Bong Cheon-dong, a super optimistic man who’s been through the thorns of life.

Cast:

Choi Yoon So as Kang Yeo Won

1571992904076_222543.jpg

Seol Jung Hwan as Bong Chun Dong

1571992904229_222565.jpg

Jung Yoo Min as Hwang Soo Ji

1571992904572_222601.jpg

Shim Ji Ho as Kim Ji Hoon

1571992904381_222587.jpg

Other cast:

People around Yeo Won

Kim Kyu Chul as Kang Kyu Chul (Yeo Won’s father)
Kim Yi Kyung as Kang Yeo Joo (Yeo Won’s younger sister)
Lee Ah Ra (이아라) as Kang Bo Ram (Yeo Won’s daughter)

Chun Dong’s family

Lee Yoo Jin as Bong Sun Hwa (Chun Dong’s younger sister)

Yeo Won’s in-laws

Yang Hee Kyung as Wang Kkot Nam (Yeo Won’s mother-in-law)
Jung So Young as Nam Ji Young (Yeo Won’s sister-in-law, Dong Woo’s older sister)
Jo Hee Bong as Nam Il Nam (Yeo Won’s brother-in-law, Dong Woo’s older brother)
Na In Woo (나인우) as Nam Yi Nam (Yeo Won’s brother-in-law, Dong Woo’s younger brother)
Ryu Dam as Jang Sang Moon (Ji Young’s husband)
Kim Ji Hoon (김지훈) as Jang Young Jae (Ji Young & Sang Moon’s son)

Soo Ji’s family

Sun Woo Jae Duk as Hwang Byung Rae (Soo Ji’s father)
Kim Kyung Sook as Koo Yoon Kyung (Soo Ji’s mother)

Others

Im Ji Kyu as Nam Dong Woo (Yeo Won’s husband)
Jung Han Yong as Bong Young Kyu

Teaser:

press conf

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] I only walk on flower paths, 꽃길만 걸어요 - Kim Ji Hoon, Shim Ji Ho & Choi Yoon So - Mon to Fri @ 20:25 KST - Premieres on November 4th
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요 - Choi Yoon So & Seol Jung Hwan - Mon to Fri @ 20:25 KST - Premieres on November 4th
14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't mind watching this one. It is much better than Elegant mother and daughter :scream:

Yeah so it looks like the husband is  going to be a useless coward that let his wife get bully by the inlaws.

Also they have kids already so that is going to be that much more harder when they get a divorce since we all know they will.

6 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Oh great, more crappy in-laws. I guess it makes sense, my future Korean in-laws are pretty against me too so these dramas are practice for how not to act and be pushed around.

Don't give up:). I don't think they will be that extreme like they are showing in this drama :sweatingbullets:. Hopefully......

SO does the husband die or something?or in a coma?

Plot details

When Kang Yeo-Won was a university student, she dreamed of becoming a reporter. An unexpected pregnancy, caused her to change that dream. She is now a housewife and she is busy taking care of her troublemaker in-laws, raising her child and managing her family's finances. Her husband gets into an accident and her life changes.

Meanwhile, Bong Chun-Dong grew up in an orphanage with his younger sister. He had a heart disease, but he was able to get an operation due to Hwang Byung-Rae. He is now a grown man. Bong Chun-Dong passes his bar exam, but he works for Hwang Byung-Rae.

https://mydramalist.com/44935-down-the-flower-path

On 10/20/2019 at 5:55 AM, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Oh great, more crappy in-laws. I guess it makes sense, my future Korean in-laws are pretty against me too so these dramas are practice for how not to act and be pushed around :joy:

Oh you’re Son Woo Hyuk’s friend, right? Don’t worry, I’m sure you will get in fine with your in-laws. Just act like Ae Young does. 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, chococarmela said:

Oh my god, it's Hae Joo from Unknown Woman! I missed her

I can’t say I missed the rest of that show. :joy:

I wonder how many episodes of terrible in-laws we will have to suffer?

Archived