0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

JH really wants that property

 

Do you mean the restaurant? :(

What do you think he will do?

it seems that the land belongs to YW now. Will he try to use sneaky illegal ways to seize it?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oohh nice turn of events writer-nim. Hmmm so I guess JH's nasty side is about to be unleashed again. How much trouble can one person bring to one family. He played a hand in DU's death. Now he desperately needs that land, some land in the mountains that apparently a good source for spring water @nohamahamoud2002. Seems the games have already begun cause from the preview that 5mil price tag going from what he was mentioning in the meeting seems seriously under value. I was thinking he try put pressure maybe by disturbing the restaurant and cafe businesses. But not sure now we know it belongs to Yewon and Bo ram. Eeekk can already see it now.... that leechy selfish sister in law will get wind.... Uurgh we're gonna have to put up with her running her mouth and complaining how Yewon's leeched of the family, how could dad do that, your not blood related ya da ya da ya da.. . Yewon's about to endure the mother of all guilt trips.... Lord I don't condone violence but she needs a sock in that gob of hers....humph

 

YJ has her good points like being straight talking with the in laws but I also can't stand her for her tantrums. She whines and acts like some hormonal teenager. That whole I Nam situation was very selfish on her part. But glad she genuinely sees the damage her bullying has done. When she was asking dad about living next to someone you can't forgive, she genuinely cared about SW feelings and that was great to see. Now she must let SW lead the way in terms of were this will all end. The victim has no obligations to anyone but herself whether it be forgiveness, revenge or cursing the bully to he'll and praying for eternal damnation. That richard simmons sticks.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel that JH is doing more harm to YW. When will he wake up? I hope he learns about his mother soon and gets distracted for a while, because really he is hurting many innocent people. His love for SJ and enslavement to her father blinded him to right and wrong. He forgot that no matter what, everyone will always consider him a poor orphan, and his in laws will never accept him, particularly his mother in law. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel that JH is doing more harm to YW. When will he wake up? I hope he learns about his mother soon and gets distracted for a while, because really he is hurting many innocent people. His love for SJ and enslavement to her father blinded him to right and wrong. He forgot that no matter what, everyone will always consider him a poor orphan, and his in laws will never accept him, particularly his mother in law. 

 

Exactly he's willing  to sell his soul for folk that couldn't give two shits about him. His next moves will decide if he loses the one real family he has in CD and SW.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So I think JH tells YW that he is married to the brat but the brat is about to cause issues yet again for sure since YW called him.

 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,82,800601

 

Still very boring and uninteresting preview

 

If JH tells YW that it means he is trying to make her relent towards CD. If so, then JH is still sincere in his friendship. I really hope he doesn't harm YW anymore :(

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet moment it seems? 

 

Seems she accepted the apology well that ended quickly lol

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Sweet moment it seems? 

 

 

It is the first time YW does something right by reconciling the two sisters :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

 

If JH tells YW that  it means he is trying to make her relent towards CD. :) If so, then JH is still sincere in his friendship. I really hope he doesn't harm YW anymore :(

Nah He did it for himself and the project since he offer her a regular position at the company basically saying comeback accept this offer and the brat wont bother you.

 

CD helping out

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah He did it for himself and the project since he offer her a regular position at the company basically saying comeback accept this offer and the brat wont bother you.

 

I don't feel comfortable about JH. He is cold hearted too :(

 

I really like SW's attitude, she loves her brother sincerely, that's why she accepted the apology. Also YW's sister knelt down in apology because she loves her sister 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

 

I really don't feel comfortable about JH. He is cold hearted too :(

 

I really like SW's attitude, she loves her brother sincerely, that's why she accepted the apology. Also YW's sister knelt down in apology because she loves her sister 

Yeah dont liek him at all.But whats funny if the brat cause  trouble she is just going to make everyone angry. Either way though the brat is no longer a road block nor are the sisters not longer a road block to CD heart. 

 

I think she will  fly into a rage at the restaurant and thats how the MIL will find out that she loves CD lol

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

a new OST is released. It is entitled Moon and Sun. Sad song again but wonderful guitar music. I created a music video.  Our wonderful moderator @stroppyse translated it for me :wub:. I hope you like it

 

@angelwingssf @lu09 @dramaninja @Bejaffled @shamrockmom @marrez1@mel22 @whome @laura Washington @tas82 @Leila Essalih @fanofr@Ldy Gmerm @Barbara Riley @Engel @Pam_Van Fossen @0ly40 @Lunkera @jasmine19 @dulceres

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am proud of both sisters here SW with saying she hopes this want stand in the way if his love with YW and YJ with her apology and saying how much of an angel SW is .

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uuurrghh SIL keeps talking about rent and academy fees....... We all know where this is heading. She's about to cause issues about this sale. 

 

JH is scary. He hides his wickedness behind that friendly smile and innocent demeanor. Trying to bribe Yewon with that job now bringing the brat back into her life, humph she's like a roach just can't get rid. SJ going go to the restaurant and that's how the others will find out about the offer and useless SIL will start turning the screw, turn on the guilt trips, being her ever so lovely motor mouth self. :unamused:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tas82 said:

JH is scary. He hides his wickedness behind that friendly smile and innocent demeanor

 

Yes. I was deceived in him for a short while when he played the lovesick man, and being apparently polite to CD and SW. I wonder what will be CD's reaction when he sees the monster in his friend.

 

I think the actor is trying to make the character a bit of a mixture between humanity and villainy, but really he is scary. If I come across such a person in real life, I would just run away immediately ;)

 

PS, I consider Jihoon much worse than Junho in Home for Summer lol. I used to consider Junho a good for nothing jerk, but at least he didn't get involved in someone else's death.

 

Just curious, how did Dong U go to hospital after the accident? Did Jihoon take him? And how did CD end up in the same hospital? Do you think the evil Jihoon was human for 5 minutes and was the one who suggested the heart donation?? Anyway, it is still unclear. I just remember that SJ's dad kept saying he was good to CD and hired him, and was reminding him that he did him a favour. I have to go back to the first episodes

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Just curious, how did Dong U go to hospital after the accident? Did Jihoon take him? And how did CD end up in the same hospital? Do you think the evil Jihoon was human for 5 minutes and was the one who suggested the heart donation?? Anyway, it is still unclear 

 

Very much doubt it. He's cowardly too, he would have scarpered from the scene quick fast and wouldn't have felt an ounce of guilt. He's a the means justify the ends no matter the casualties type of guy. Thought that CD and SW would be his salvation but the way he reacted when he thought that he might replaced by CD in the eyes of the boss, showed he would throw both CD and SW under the bus if needs be.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tas82 said:

 

Very much doubt it. He's cowardly too, he would have scarpered from the scene quick fast and wouldn't have felt an ounce of guilt. He's a the means justify the ends no matter the casualties type of guy. Thought that CD and SW would be his salvation but the way he reacted when he thought that he might replaced by CD in the eyes of the boss, showed he would throw both CD and SW under the bus if needs be.

 

I didn't watch the last episode yet. I am worried now about YW and CD now. Really CD needs to know how his "friend" is 

 

But really I think he was being threatening to SJ's dad, because both of them are equally evil. 

 

I also remembered how he was nasty to YW, just because SJ asked him to get rid of the CCTV. He was impolite to CD several times too

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how I think will be part of JH undoing is when his father in laws family finds out the maid is his real mother. 

They will think JH and his mother had this planed all along to take them for all they got. Than they will kick his BUTT out.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now