[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

13 hours ago, seungshin said:

The actress who plays Jjang has been so convincing to me I thought she actually was a Vietnamese actress who spoke great Korean. I speak, read and write Korean. She totally convinced me that she was Vietnamese. Imagine my shock when I saw her in Hospital Playlist. She’s a 100% Korean there. That’s one hell of an actress. Wow. 

Is she 100% Korean? She looked mixed. It's possible she's just one of the Koreans that has bigger eyes and some other atypical features. There are a lot of Korean father/vietnamese mother mixes.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went back to watch the first episodes. Really Jihun is evil having left Dong U to die :( but then he also called SJ's dad, the dad is heartless, at least Jihun hesitated and I think he wanted to take Dong U to hospital, but then being an obedient slave, he left Dong U to die, based on SJ's dad instructions. 

my conclusion is that the dad is 100 % evil, he is even so rude to offer buying the land after all. Jihun is less evil than the dad in my opinion, but I wish Jihun serve some time in prison

Well, that's shocking!/sarc  

Who would've ever guessed Soondubu Mom would have a problem with her beloved son's heart in CD's body:rolleyes:. And only, what 2-3 episodes to hash it all out? Geez. 

I'm glad there wasn't unneeded angst between YW and CD about the heart issues. BTW, I loved that scene with DW and CD at the crosswalk. Really creative, and touching. Well done, writer-nim!  

No episode today? I wanted to see what the MIL was protesting? Does she really hate that Mr. Bong has her sons heart without even truly talking to the man. The man has been very caring to her so why does she tell him not to set foot in her house anymore?

12 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

No episode today? I wanted to see what the MIL was protesting? Does she really hate that Mr. Bong has her sons heart without even truly talking to the man. The man has been very caring to her so why does she tell him not to set foot in her house anymore?

weird!  Abnormal behavior.  

That was my conclusion of this drama.  Every one's behavior is an outlier to normal human behavior.  just in K-lalaland.

Wait am I the only one who was sat watching mum say don't come back in the house and thought oh wow that's the sweetest thing bless her. She really cares for CD. Think about it if he keeps coming ppl like that motor mouth sister in law will always remind him how her brother heart is keeping him alive how he should be grateful. It be something wether they mean to or not that will always creep up but not always in a nice way. She doesn't want him to feel obligated, like he owes them something or pressured. He's not living DG's life, he's living his own. She did so well holding it down whilst speaking to them in her heart she probably wanted to leap across the table and embrace him in the biggest hug, her head resting his chest so that she can get his heart beating. 

End of the episode they are sitting and eating breakfast and CD enters with them chocked and he says he will live here too. Please give me your permission im pretty sure he says. Boram and the other kid(forgot name) are overjoyed. I think this might be how it ends since CD had a conversation with his sister earlier in the episode and im pretty sure she talks about studying and saying "Yuhak" which pretty much means study abroad. So i think it will either end with YW & BR & CD moving into that apartment together as they get married but i think its more likely that he will live with YW and her mil family and she will get a son that she lost.

ends with YW,CD,Boram on a family outing and YW is about to reveal she's pregnant but Boram interrupt and hug YW stomach and spoils it that YW is pregnant :D . CD hugs her and the 3 of them continue to walk hand in hand and the end!

Thank you all for a wonderful and stimulating conversation environment about the drama.  It was nice meeting you folks and having fun discussing various topics. See you all in other dramas.   

Although I did not catch up the last two episodes, I saw the clips and know what happened.  

@monalisa there were copies of the recording he tried to destroy. CD already handed it to the police when he confronted him 2 episodes ago. In prison Sooji was the one to convince her father to tell the truth. He asked if she loved JH more than him and SJ started crying and she said that she hopes her child will love its father as much as she loves her father. That gave him a wakeup call i guess.

This ending was just right.. Even without subs you could see the emotions with the actors. I am glad that they all saw him as another brother instead of an eye sore because he ended up with the man's heart. I had hoped he would tell the dream he had before waking up to Reporter Nam's mom so that she can also know that her son approved of him. Either way I choose to believe that he was picked to carry on the care of the man's family while he was gone. 

A few things I loved

1. His heart was not much of issue at all this entire drama, he went to the hospital one time after the transplant because of it.

2.This had one of the better romances for a daily drama,she they had annoying spots with the breakup,but after that they stuck together.

3.The second lead stuff did not last the whole drama which was nice

4.CD and YW got on friendly terms pretty early after all the misunderstandings was cleared up

5.The MIL is one of the best ones I seen, she had her annoying spots for sure but she doing must of the annoying stuff for YW and protecting her on heart

6 I love that CD and YW sisters became good friends.

7.Love that the evil people where still in jail even at the end.

Archived