[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

103 preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,103,801145

Few clips from today's episode

YJ asks YN to date.

Cat out of the bag!

Another one out of the bag :heart:

In the preview see that JH 's mom is on the streets and I have no empathy for her.  Even yesterday's episode when she lost her wallet, I did not feel a thing after she literally put out YW, YJ and the love sick dad on the street .  Karma Rules. 

Pardon my Rant!

Il Nam continues to suck up valuable oxygen on this earth, and I am not sure why....he is one of the most loathsome characters, and I do not feel sorry for him in the least. He didn't go out and get a real job; instead he relied on connections. When he got called out on it, he quit--but now what? Still not working...ugh.

At least Trang was honest with Soondubu Mom, and how disappointed she was in Il Nam. Wait until Mom finds out there's a grandchild involved-- 

Il Nam's sis is now equally loathsome. She acts like her husband went over and above when he went out ONE DAY to look for work to help his own mother out. ONE DAY....omg....poor Soondubu Mom. I wasn't sure about her at first, but gosh darn I don't know how she keeps it all together. I love her character. And now those 2 greedy jerks are gonna reap the benefit of the land sale when neither deserves a single solitary Won. 

And Ye Won is dumber than dirt for blurting out that info about the Oriental Raisin right in front of the Boss. She needs a brain transplant. Poor CD is caught in the middle between his (about to be former) bestie and the woman he loves. 

I feel no sympathy for Mal Sook. She has reaped what she has sown.  YW's dad has a very merciful and generous spirit, but in all honesty, he needs a spine transplant. 

Preview for Monday - 

YW reneges on signing the land sale contract.

She over hears JH and Mr. PArk 's conversation in the parking lot and gets the information on where JH lives and goes to meet him at their house.

YW hearing the truth about her husband

Enjoyable moments of BR and CD 

@dramaninja Which one do you mean? the one where YW finds out at the end or when YW confronts him at the house in the preview?

On another note, i'm pleasantly suprised by the mother in law in this show. I expected she would turn mean somewhere in the show considering most of her previous role.

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Which one do you mean? the one where YW finds out at the end or when YW confronts him at the house in the preview?

On another note, i'm pleasantly suprised by the mother in law in this show. I expected she would turn mean somewhere in the show considering most of her previous role.

Yeah that one since he knows she will be there

Archived