[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read of many true cases when family members demand for their inheritance even before the patriarch dies. However they would  demand for more once they have frittered away their share. YW's m-i-l should be smart and get all legal matters sorted out in black and white.

It's strange that JH still has the envelope stained with DW's blood. Shouldn't he destroy the envelope? Its like he is waiting for someone to find the envelope and do a test to confirm its DW's blood. I'm pretty certain YW or CD will get hold of that envelope by accident. Then JH will try to kill that person.

I am a little confused here I thought the will said the land will go to YW and her late husband. If so why did her mother in law not tell the siblings they have no say in what is done with the land. And than they will have to start to treat YW better to get on her good side. I know she will share the money with them.

But that may slow them down a little also.

I think I Nam running away will wake them up and stop them in there tracks to think about what they

have become.

@laura Washington, that's what I thought as well. Which would mean neither the Nam siblings, nor the MIL should have any say in whether it's sold or how much it's sold for. Maybe we misunderstood seeing the decision seems to solely be up to Mrs Wang. 

Because those siblings are so nasty and keep accusing others of plotting and being greedy, I'd just sell it and split it between the decent family members, MIL, YW & young Nam. They could all go get stuffed. Haha 

The mother-in-law may suffer a collapse and end up in a coma from the vultures' harassment. They will then direct their harassment toward YW thinking she'd be an easy target. But YW, who is angry at their treatment of their mother, will not give in to their demands.

I feel so sorry for I Nam :( 

He is better than the others. his foster mom loved him dearly. poor guy. I really liked him so much, especially in the first episodes he was so nice to YW and he massaged his mom's aching shoulders. When he sold his bike, I loved the scene, where his mom hugged him. He has a special bonding with her, and honestly, I like Mrs Wang very very much.

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

Will we see I-nam's bio family member come looking for him? Better if they're rich people so that 2 greedy brother/sister will not look down on him anymore.

I think I Nam is the son of the father's friend. That friend abandoned I Nam and the kind father (Mrs Wang's husband) adopted him.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think I Nam is the son of the father's friend. That friend abandoned I Nam and the kind father (Mrs Wang's husband) adopted him.

From what I understood, I Nam is the son of a friend who passed away and since he did not have any relatives, Nam family raised him as their own.  Also, the neighbor of I Nam 's bio father who used to run the B&B or some business took over to run I Nam's father's business.  That is what IL Nam and his sister were talking about.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, monalisa said:

I've read of many true cases when family members demand for their inheritance even before the patriarch dies. However they would  demand for more once they have frittered away their share. YW's m-i-l should be smart and get all legal matters sorted out in black and white.

Yes. One of my cousins demanded - not asked but demanded - for her inheritance.  My aunt’s response was to draw up a new will.  80% to charity & 20% split among the grandkids, nothing to her children. 

Archived