[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am upset too :(

But a question, why did the father give all the money to Dong U alone?

I mean isn't it usual that the dad divides the money on his 3 sons and daughter?  

I am referring to this because unluckily, some siblings kill each other for that :(

for example if Dong U was alive and still unmarried and he inherited everything from his father, won't his siblings hate him?

anyway the money now belongs to YW. But really what does the sister in Law's husband have to do with it? He is not family :phew:

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am upset too :(

But a question, why did the father give all the money to Dong U alone?

I mean isn't it usual that the dad divides the money on his 3 sons and daughter?  

I am referring to this because unluckily, some siblings kill each other for that :(

for example if Dong U was alive and still unmarried and he inherited everything from his father, won't his siblings hate him?

anyway tne money now belongs to YW. But really what does the sistet in Law's husband have to do with it? He is not family :phew:

He knew he was the only decent one and the rest was trash lol

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

JH is slimy it was no reason for him to tell the others he trying to force the sell ,He knows they not owners or anything.

Full EP

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/unasked-family-e82.html

Urgh not surprised once his offer to YW didn't work he'd use what ever means possible. Dad knew his kids well, Dong U would be the only one who would one protect and or grow the money, and two, make sure everyone got a fair cut.

2 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

I'm a little confused here. So I thought Dong U was Mrs Wangs biological son, and the other 3 were her step kids from her second marriage. Did I get that wrong? 

I think Dong U is Mrs Wang's biological son from her first husband. Mr. Nam is her second husband. When she married Mr. Nam he already had 3 children and she already had a son. But really why does the sister in law talk rudely to YW, when she isn't related directly to Dong U? 

And Dong U is an angel to pay Il Nam's debts when he is his stepbrother.

@nohamahamoud2002, ahh that is what I thought too. So which husband left Dong U the land? His bio dad or stepdad? If it was his bio dad, then I'm even more confused about why those parasitic Nam siblings are cheering and jumping up and down. They seem to presume what belongs to YW, belongs to them. If it was the stepdad, it is a strange thing to do, and shows he didn't trust his own children.

I hope YW realises she's not an invertebrate and stands up for herself for once.

The way I understand it, the land isn't exclusively owned by YW & BR.  Rather, it is co-owned by all the heirs of Mr. Nam -- his widow and all his children (biological and adopted).  YW and BR step into the shoes of DU (adopted) who is already deceased.  That gives each heir equal say to what to do with the offer from Hana.

Anyways, am glad YW and MIL saw through JH motive for asking YW back to work at Hana.  

Archived