[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been lurking and reading all that happens. but im not really watching since it's far to frustrating. Haven't been a dailydrama that keeps me hooked for a long time :D might aswell pick up one of my older ones. But huge respect for everyone still sticking around and watching the drama ^^

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I've been lurking and reading all that happens. but im not really watching since it's far to frustrating. Haven't been a dailydrama that keeps me hooked for a long time :D might aswell pick up one of my older ones. But huge respect for everyone still sticking around and watching the drama ^^

Seems you watched for long lol. Since I am new to Korean dailies, I can handle this frustration for some time. I hope to stay for a long time 

By the way, I expect Jihoon to end up forgiving his mother, divorcing SJ and leave the house. Of course he will also lose his job at Hana beverages. I think he might start a new life with his mother.

JH's mom will never accept seeing her son mistreated by SJ and her mother. It would be interesting to see how she will react :D She is a real good match to SJ and her mom, I think we will have some comic situations here lol

(I suddenly remembered Junho in Home for summer where he left with his mother to a smaller city and was no longer the rich doctor, instead he had a less paying job as a simple doctor)

I wish the sister in law shut the heck up my god.She has no excuse for still living there she did not get her money stolen or anything she just a leech.

YW needs to shut the  up as well everyone is not like you easy to give up on difficult things your sister is actually trying but not afraid to admit her feelings. She thinks she can cut off feelings and everyone else is like her even BR still wants to hang on to CD.

YW also making things more difficult for herself and others by not taking the job CD work hard to get for her.She is her own roadblock here at this point.

More trouble but I think its good to get this out of the way, CD sister knows about YW sister now

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,80,800518

They left the house again lol 

YW becoming more annoying with each episode and her sister is having none of it

I think her dad lives in the same building  as  CD  .YW for some stupid reason is still living with her MIL How does it make sense to live in 2 different places with money troubles?

This whole week was a waste of time!

Preview, Hopefully this is a way for  CD sister and YW sister work it out since they live in the same building now.

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really can't stop laughing at your comment :joy:

It makes no logical sense! I thought she was working for her family how does this arrangement help?

So her dad and sister will struggle in a  new big place while you stay  with the MIL? I mean between the 3 of them they dont have good paying jobs like at all since YW refused to go back to to better job

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the problem between the CD and YW's sisters is an additional problem. As if we don't have enough. -_-

But at least with YW's dad living near CD, it will give them a chance to be good friends. Right now, YW's dad is one of the few people who blesses the relationship between YW and CD :) 

Its good it came out now since if they got back together with this nonsense came out it would be the same stupid story.

I am curious how YW will go about this too.

This daily is churning the milk to make butter.  Until that happens YW will still live with her MIL.  I hope some thing drastic happens like a white truck to knock some sense into this lady.  Why would one want to give up a job just because she has the hots for her boss.  I don't see sense or login in any decisions that this lady makes.  Add to that - she has a airhead father and a hormonal sister.  YJ should have dealt with her feeling and confession privately instead of making it a big drama at home where the nasty sister in law is all over YW and her family.  

After the oscars award ceremony  (which I missed as I was traveling) saw this movie 

Spoiler

Parasite -  Really well executed and simple and elegant story.  Watch it if you haven't done so.

Queen: Love and war -  Liked a straight forward historical story of a king falling in love with a twin - not knowing it and the events that trigger that he finally gets what he had wanted.  Really loved the cool headed king. Short one with only 16 episodes.

1 hour ago, laura Washington said:

What I don't get is JH mother could not cook when she was going with YW dad. But now she is cooking her but off for her sons new family as the maid.

I think she was acting up before YW's dad to convince him that she is a teacher of poetry that has always been too busy to learn cooking lol

Yeah makes no sense why she is staying she cannot stick to her MIL for ever what the hell her real father and sister is right there and needs help this is really ridiculous at this point. 

She is just making excuses at this point because CD lives there. So let me get this straight:

1.She wont go to a better job because CD is there a job he helped her get
2.She wont go to a better home because CD lives there a place he helped her get but they dont know

This is crazy silly you making things worse for your daughter because you cant face your love. YW big problem right now as her sister said she cares to much about what they think not what for the best or to follow her own heart. I glad she call out YW like that

YJ, YW's sister is officially my favorite character now. She's flawed like everyone, but is feisty, honest and hardworking. She owns up to her mistakes, yet stays brave to face the future. I really want her to end up with I Nam.

How did YW turn to such a spineless boring character?  I caught myself moving fastforward during her scenes because she's  too predictable.   I hope the writers have some surprises up their sleeves before the drama ends and up their tempo soon. Please. 

This week was riddled with those filler episodes. I hope things start moving faster next week. 

Archived