[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not watched this drama in a week but I really am trying to figure out where this drama is going. I am not surprised by YW's behavior unfortunately. She is the sweet filial type. She will sacrifice or stop her own happiness if it impacts others instead of thinking that others need to get a life and let her and her daughter live theirs.  What I want to know is what will she do when she finds out that the stepbrother took the money she and her husband saved and used it to pay off his debt. Was there a note to YW from her husband letting her know that money was suppose to be for her and their child? I can see her very angry that a. he took that money that was not for him and has said nothing. b. that the mother in law knew and did not say anything protecting him. c. that they dared to treat her that way when they did her so wrong over that money. There was no mention from the stepbrother to pay it back. He just told the mother in law to be angry and beat him. Its not her he deserves the beating from. I hope she finds out about that maybe that will wake her up to live her own life and accept CD instead of pushing him away. 

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have not watched this drama in a week but I really am trying to figure out where this drama is going. I am not surprised by YW's behavior unfortunately. She is the sweet filial type. She will sacrifice or stop her own happiness if it impacts others instead of thinking that others need to get a life and let her and her daughter live theirs.  What I want to know is what will she do when she finds out that the stepbrother took the money she and her husband saved and used it to pay off his debt. Was there a note to YW from her husband letting her know that money was suppose to be for her and their child? I can see her very angry that a. he took that money that was not for him and has said nothing. b. that the mother in law knew and did not say anything protecting him. c. that they dared to treat her that way when they did her so wrong over that money. There was no mention from the stepbrother to pay it back. He just told the mother in law to be angry and beat him. Its not her he deserves the beating from. I hope she finds out about that maybe that will wake her up to live her own life and accept CD instead of pushing him away. 

@Ldy Gmerm, several episodes ago, YW already discovered about the money being taken by the stepbrother and the rest of the story which you described so uncannily close to what really transpired. Unfortunately, YW forgave them (too) easily without the "wake up moment" that is long overdue. 

Going to the last episode, it was quite disappointing that it didn't turn out to be the sweet and romantic reunion that I hoped for our OTP.  :(  I share @dramaninja's frustration with YW.  Someone should tell her that being half honest with her feelings and to CD, would save a lot of heartache.  She and CD should resolve their "couple issues" soon so we can finally move on to the other storylines -- how Dong U died, CD finding out who his heart donor was, catching up with the con artist GF,  brother-in-law meeting his son with Trang and resolving the love triangle among Yi Nam, Yeo Joo and SW. There are still many unresolved sub-matters and I feel too much time is wasted on going around CD & YW's temporary breakup. 

Preview: My god this girl always trying to ruin moments, lol who cares if you run to the MIL? she does not live there she is her on person. Not to mention he save her dads life  as well you have nothing everyone to work with ,everyone likes  him. Still its nice to see CD and YW  have  a sweet lunch together.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,72,800342

The brat is becoming more unhinged.

Aww, I loved what CD said during the back hug. Hopefully YW stops pushing him away now. Seeing them having lunch in the preview probably means she does. 

I feel so sad for Trang. Even if NI knew about their son, he's such a lazy fool that I doubt he'd be much help. 

Archived