[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trash brat is just way too stupid and delusional. Does she truly think that if she breaks CD & YW up, he's going to like/date her?!!!! By involving his sister, now brother & sister will be arguing. Will that help her. CD seems to have a strong conviction. Even if his sister objects to his relationship with YW, I don't see him backing down and breaking up with her. He's mentioned that this is his first relationship, so he's going to be fight tooth & nail for it. I am hoping that YW also stays strong, and the both of them fight through all obstacles together.

Somebody truly needs to put trash brat in her place!!! Her "woe is  me" pity party works on no one. JH is just way too stupid and delusional in his one-sided love for her. Dude, she came outright to your face and told you she likes CD. She's crying about CD and CD is on her brain. He keeps telling CD that she's treating CD as an toy obsession that she will drop once she's done with her obsession. Give it up dude. She's doesn't love you back then, now nor will she in the future. Even if it's not CD, there's always going to be someone else. She 'friend-zoned' you a while back. No growth for him.

CD & YW moments are just too cute. Can't believe the stupid trash brat and sister just interrupted their dinner date, and have the nerve to plop right down and join them for dinner. SO RUDE!!! Then again, when were they ever polite. 

We've got a lot more episodes to go, so if they do separate, please writer-nim, just for a few episodes and quickly get them back together!!

@whome @dramaninja I am positive that SJ won't allow CD's sister to date Jihoon (not that Jihoon is interested in her). she is so selfish and she feels happy just to spoil any romance. 

I am sure she just feels envious that people are capable of love like YW and CD. She doesn't know what true love is. She just happens to despise YW and wants her to be sad. I am sure if YW wasn't in the picture, she would have stopped chasing CD

And although she doesn't really care about JH, but she will never allow him to date anyone else either. She is a monster. 

@whome luckily, the general atmosphere of the drama is not very gloomy, so I don't expect a long separation :) , remember the actress and the writer in Home for Summer?

@nohamahamoud2002 What gets me his sister see show happy he is why would you want to messed that up? and for what? Also the brat only start being nice to her after she found out that CD was her brother.

Also she is dreaming if she think the brat can date CD, the parents have already shown their nasty side on that front.She does not think at all.

@dramaninja  yes, right now CD's sister worries me more than SJ. At least SJ is just clinging to CD as a toy, but his sister has serious issues because of YW's sister :(  her character is unstable and she will start causing trouble. She also doesn't see clearly that Jihoon always considered her as a sister, she thought that if SJ dates CD, Jihoon will forget about SJ. 

They hate seeing people happy lol, does his sister think her is going to abandon her or something? She is such brat causing so many issues already

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,56,799966

Glad he got up and left here

Yeah his sister is a spoiled brat she  has reach the other brat in annoyance level

Trash brat & Alice continues to annoy me to high heavens. Geez girl...grow some backbone & brain power would ya. Your boss is only being nice to you cause you're CD's sister. Plus, your brother is also old enough to make his own decisions!!! What is wrong being a single mom? It's not like YW planned on it. Her husband died, so is she supposed to live like a cloistered nun all her life. She was young when her husband died. Is she supposed to stop living as well?!!!!!! 

Can't wait (and I hope it's real soon to boot as well) till she finds out whom JH likes. Pay attention and work on your own one-sided crush!!!!

Trash brat's excuse to cause problems using Alice to get between CD & YW so that CD goes back to her!!! What in the world is she smoking?!!!!!!!!!!! 1) He was never interested; 2) Told you to your face he has no interest; 3) Don't even want you touching him nor giving him anything; 4) Wasn't interested before and certainly won't be interested now or in the future; 5) Even without YW in the picture, still wasn't interested in you!!!!

JH...dude...please grow some backbone when it comes to the trash brat. You have no problems doing underhanded things for the CEO or CEO's wife, but you can't grow some balls and put the trash brat in her place without your stupid & idiotic schemes. She knows you like her and has her back. What would happen if you man up, and don't even bother with her anymore so she has no one to back her up?!!!!! She's constantly letting you know TO YOUR FACE how much she likes CD, is scheming after CD or planning to ruin CD & YW's relationship so that he goes to her!!! What part of that do you not get? Why are you living in denial when it comes to her. She's not treating CD as a new toy now. She's made it a personal obsession to go after him. She's not going to you anymore. Either you step up and stop her or don't even bother with her anymore. Maybe when you start ignoring her, she'll get upset and want to know why so she'll be distracted instead of putting all her attention towards CD (did you ever think of this?!!!).

UUUUURRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH.......

My biggest wish is SJ ends up with no one in the end. JH has been running behind her and she knows he likes her. By the time she looks back I hope he realizes he was a fool and decides to let that one sided love go. I also can't wait for CD's sister to realize how she is being used and played and that the man she likes is in love with the very person who is using her.  Will her view change then to her silly hero worship of SJ when she realizes JH likes SJ? What will be her wake up call then?

Whats funny is we have SJ who has a one sided crush on CD who had a one sided crush at first on YW. Then there is JW who has a one sided crush on SJ who is so driven on her one sided love of CD who has never looked at her and does not want her with or without YW in his life. JH really needs to wake up and walk away from SJ. Lastly we have CD's sister who has a one sided crush on JH who is wearing his heart on his sleeve for SJ who knows but ignores it just like JH is doing to this girl. He is very aware I am sure that CD's sister likes him but its like a huge pink elephant in the room that he ignores. The same with SJ she is quick to cut JH off when he wants to confess and hurries up to profess her like of CD not caring about JH's feelings. I just look forward to when this girl wakes up and realizes SJ tried to ruin her relationship with her brother using her to get into his business stopping him from his happiness all so she can break him up from the woman he loved. 

We all knew that SJ was going to be a pain until it prolly comes out that CD has the heart of YW's Husband. At that time those that were so quick to believe in SJ and take her word that she and CD were a couple and YW is the third party will wake up. It does not matter if CD is telling everyone in so many ways that YW is the one for him but because YW has been married and has a child its bad for her and him to be together since he has never been married before. Learning he has her husbands heart will make people realize in the end how they belong together. Its going to certainly make YW's mother in law realize why she felt such a connection to him. 

I am very interested to see how JH, CD's sister and SJ end up in the end. Its amazing these people were so driven to get in the way of CD and YW but their own messy hearts will end up with a huge mess.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The irony here she is the one who is making the road harder for him how does she not get that?

Exactly what I was thinking when she went off on one. She acting like a spoilt brat and she knows Queen brat is using her but she's willing to be an accomplice. She projecting her angst from JH's lack of interest onto her brother. She's gonna regret it in the end.

How twisted is Queen brat that she thinks making things difficult and uncomfortable for someone will make them love you. Falling in line out fear isn't love. She's got some hard lessons to learn. Unfortunately she'll reek havoc on her way to learning them.

CD walking out on SJ and Alice was the highlight for me tonight.  Good job,  CD! :P

Bratty SJ lives by the saying "misery loves company."  Since she is miserable, she's dragging Alice to hell with her by sowing intrigue and encouraging a wedge  between the siblings who were previously very close.  It doesn't matter to SJ who gets hurt in the process.  She's just desperate to break YW and CD apart.  Too bad we still have to endure her evilness over the next many many episodes :tears:

This daily drama seems to be the best one that's airing now. I'm just following the posts and the clips here. I have no time to watch the full episodes lol. But I have to say one thing: Someone really needs to put that brat in her place:unamused:.

From the clips, looks like Alice became wiser, though I wonder how long it will last. She told brat that she hasn't seen her brother that happy before. The look of brat's face was something else. And now, she decided to go to the mother in law's house:weary:

@lu09 long time no see :) I always feel happy when you post. plz post more :)

I really wonder does SJ knows JH's feelings? I mean she always said that he cares about her dad's money only. I don't think she knows his real feelings for her. I remembered Jieun in Sunny again tomorrow. She realized her feelings for DG only when there was an accident and she was so afraid that he was dead. Maybe we need a similar scenario here, where JH is in some danger and SJ realizes how she feels towards him (I think she has some feelings for him in her own selfish way, she just doesn't know it)

@nohamahamoud2002 long time no see too:wub: and the rest of Chingus. Ohh, Thanks:).

You mean the brat, I highly doubt it:mellow:. At least Jieun showed interest in DG while this one is more obsessed with CD. Instead of interest, I would say she is dependent on him to always have her back. But we never know what will happen if JH decides to cut her off. Let's see what happens:sweatingbullets:.

Archived