[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see why he told her to back off and let him try to handle these idiots are so fire crazy she would be gone in a second. They will still try to fired him in the end watch, they dont like being wrong.

Its like a   marathon to prevent someone from being fire

1.His sister and admiration of this psycho is dumb
2.His friend is a slimeball he does not care about the truth and is trying to block him
3. YW is not really making things better she is too quick to pull the trigger should should tried to work with CD
4.The brat my god I dont need to say anything here.

All these people are trying to pull him in a certain direction but he lines up with YW,

59 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

.His sister and admiration of this psycho is dumb

Right now I don't feel good about his sister :(

her emotional instability and mortal fear of YW's sister spells trouble

I was disappointed in YW's sister at first but she really wanted to apologize to CD's sister. Now fighting over I Nam will cause more trouble and what's worse is that CD's sister prefers SJ chasing after CD than Jihoon getting more attached to SJ. She also won't encourage a romance between CD and YW because of her past trauma because of YW's sister 

34 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Right now I don't feel good about his sister :(

her emotional instability and mortal fear of YW's sister spells trouble

I was disappointed in YW's sister at first but she really wanted to apologize to CD's sister. Now fighting over I Nam will cause more trouble and what's worse is that CD's sister prefers SJ chasing after CD than Jihoon getting more attached to SJ. She also won't encourage a romance between CD and YW because of her past trauma because of YW's sister 

Yeah she will be an obstacle for sure I know YW and CD wont be happy about it.

Just finished watching the raw version of Ep 49.  Am happy to see YW and CD back to being friendly with each other. 

Spoiler

Also glad the nasty mom got found out by SJ herself. Happy that particular storyline wasn't unnecessarily dragged out. Plus points to the writer on that. :)

@nohamahamoud2002 I too, am having bad vibes over Alice, the character.  And insofar as the actress is concerned, her portrayal is a bit too  "flat" and one-dimensional.  Her facial expressions hardly change regardless of the situation. :lol:

Will now wait for the subs. 

2 hours ago, mel22 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I too, am having bad vibes over Alice, the character.  And insofar as the actress is concerned, her portrayal is a bit too  "flat" and one-dimensional.  Her facial expressions hardly change regardless of the situation. :lol:

Yes, although YW's sister was nasty but she changed now. She is better than before, I just hope she doesn't keep chasing I Nam, it is not healthy. But somehow there should be a guy for her lol.

I have a feeling that Jihoon will eventually marry SJ but she will lose him near the end as a punishment. I don't like them both (Jihoon makes me feel hesitant whether to like or dislike him). Sometimes I feel sorry for him, but most of the time I don't like him, he indirectly caused Dong U's death. If he repents near the end, I will like him for sure

The actress that is deceiving YW's dad was Namjun's aunt in left-handed wife, the one who adopted Sanha's son. She always plays nasty roles :lol:

Woohoo! My OTP finally shared a real hug and will soon be a secret couple at work! :wub: Of course, I expect them to go through hell (will probably even temporarily break up) soon,  to fill up the many remaining episodes.   We're not even half-way in the series.  I'll just enjoy their sweet moments for now, at least before the obligatory melodrama storm comes. 

I didn't understand any of the conversations, so I can't wait for the subs.  Nonetheless, this episode really made me smile. 

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@dramaninja @mel22  she is telling him the light is green for me too :)

Very nice I know they are going to have a ton issues with  their sisters since they will be enemies I am sure.Also with the brat of course and CD with his heart.I have no idea who the MIL will be react.

But like @mel22 said I am just going enjoy the sweet moments for now.

Oh yeah!!!! The light's green ... the light's green for both of them now!!!! Loved the ending scene!!!

However, as happy as I am for the both of them, there's going to some hurdles/obstacles for them. The stupid trashy brat and both their younger sisters to boot. As long as the misunderstanding is explained to her MIL that trashy brat is not his girlfriend and is just the owner/ceo's daughter, I think she'll approve their relationship. She likes CD as it is and YW's daughter also likes CD. She misses her dad, but she does like CD.

Trashy brat is going to do something bad towards YW (not that she hasn't already done so), but I wonder if she'll try to get YW fired for having an interoffice relationship (if she ever finds out and which is frowned upon in many companies). 

But, in the meantime, I just can't wait to see any sweet moments between the two of them now that the "light's green" for both of them! 

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Archived