[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Looking at the official site it still says the 31st.

I think the awards are 12:00 GMT . 21:00 Korean time

my friends, I checked again. the awards are on KBS World and KBS2 

http://schedule.kbs.co.kr/

use google translate, I think the drama will air at the same time, since it is on KBS1

and the awards ceremony will be on KBS world and KBS2, not  on KBS1 :) 

I loved it that Bo Ram was found by CD who is genuinely concerned for her.  I also liked that Gong U's family feels indebted to CD.  It will make their eventual transition from friends to family seem natural and believable. 

In the meantime, we have to endure the craziness of SJ who is getting worse by the day. :angry: She buys affection which shows her utter lack of respect for others and their feelings.  I wonder what events will bring her downfall later on. 

It's interesting to know that YW's co-workers are  not completely unaware of what goes on between SJ and YW.  They probably know there's bullying too but have yet to stand up to SJ. And from the preview, it looks like they also know about the manipulation of the package designer results in favor of SJ.   

And YW's dad and his girlfriend.  What was that about? Why is she so clingy and forward? Something feels really off. 

Hopefully, tonight's episode will be more exciting for CDYW shippers like me. :P

59 minutes ago, mel22 said:

I loved it that Bo Ram was found by CD who is genuinely concerned for her.  I also liked that Gong U's family feels indebted to CD.  It will make their eventual transition from friends to family seem natural and believable. 

In the meantime, we have to endure the craziness of SJ who is getting worse by the day. :angry: She buys affection which shows her utter lack of respect for others and their feelings.  I wonder what events will bring her downfall later on. 

It's interesting to know that YW's co-workers are  not completely unaware of what goes on between SJ and YW.  They probably know there's bullying too but have yet to stand up to SJ. And from the preview, it looks like they also know about the manipulation of the package designer results in favor of SJ.   

And YW's dad and his girlfriend.  What was that about? Why is she so clingy and forward? Something feels really off. 

Hopefully, tonight's episode will be more exciting for CDYW shippers like me. :P

Something is not right with her she seems really fake, hope she is not married or something,

YW is starting to annoyed me with the little trust she puts in him after all he did for her and her family.

I thought she learned at this point not to misunderstand him its getting  annoying  and silly at this point.

Also his  friend is a slimeball you can really see it much more this episode. The dad is an idiot daughter is crazy and he is slimy.

She knows him better then anyone at the company this point and what he has done for her It dumb at this point. She does not even know her co worker all that well really at all btu she takes her word as truth? That makes no sense at all. But he what save her daughter twice,save her job many times, and is teaching her MIL.

So again she already know she made this stupid mistake before when she thought he was married and and having affair yet she making another assumption.

There isnt an real excuse for this anymore. 

I simply cannot fathom what JH sees in SJ. She has no positive qualities that I can detect. I didn't think JH was so coldhearted as to like SJ just so he could marry his way into that family. But I think I am wrong on this. I thought having a quality friend like CD would help...nope! BTW, I know the actor who is playing CD won some awards recently, and I think he's got some talent. But it's the little micro expressions on JH's face that get me....the exasperation, the smirks, and the straight up poker face he can put on in an instant. I'm impressed. Great casting!

Also, it is pure Karma that the girl who bullied SW in high school won't get I Nam who she's currently crushing on. Love it! 

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

She knows him better then anyone at the company this point and what he has done for her It dumb at this point. She does not even know her co worker all that well really at all btu she takes her word as truth? That makes no sense at all. But he what save her daughter twice,save her job many times, and is teaching her MIL.

So again she already know she made this stupid mistake before when she thought he was married and and having affair yet she making another assumption.

There isnt an real excuse for this anymore. 

YW is still in the "denial stage" of her affection for CD.  She has not yet acknowledged that she already developed feelings for CD, and what come across as hasty assumptions are actually pangs of jealousy. I know it gets kinda frustrating but  let's cut her some slack for now. :)

2 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I simply cannot fathom what JH sees in SJ. She has no positive qualities that I can detect. I didn't think JH was so coldhearted as to like SJ just so he could marry his way into that family. But I think I am wrong on this. I thought having a quality friend like CD would help...nope! 

JH's character has not been satisfactorily developed for us to understand why he has such strong feelings for SJ, despite SJ's nasty mom and SJ's own bitchiness. It also seems inconsistent that JH appears kind & well-grounded in dealing with CD and Alice, yet arrogant and corrupt at work.  I hope the writer could adjust JH's character to make him more realistic. 

2 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

BTW, I know the actor who is playing CD won some awards recently, and I think he's got some talent. But it's the little micro expressions on JH's face that get me....the exasperation, the smirks, and the straight up poker face he can put on in an instant. I'm impressed. Great casting!

I agree with you on this one.  The actor's facial expressions spell the difference in the various emotions he evokes in us.  His feelings shine through. It also doesn't hurt that he has a soothing deep voice, right? :D

Looking forward to tonight's episode. I am curious how the MIL will react when she sees YW being verbally abused at work. 

Yup I'm deffo part of that ajumma is a scam artist club. How we're wrong cause he's such a lovely dad. But yeah she's definitely giving off I going to run away with the money vibes.

JH is a bit Jekyll and Hyde. I hope they redeem him.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:23 AM, shamrockmom said:

I know the actor who is playing CD won some awards recently, and I think he's got some talent. But it's the little micro expressions on JH's face that get me....the exasperation, the smirks, and the straight up poker face he can put on in an instant. I'm impressed. Great casting!

Lol, second leads are not nominated. The actor playing JH is very very good, but I will categorize him as Junho in Home for summer. BTW, it is not fair for the awards to dismiss second lead. There should be a different category for them. Example Jin Tae Hyun in Left-handed wife who was miles better than the actor playing Suho, and no need to mention Choi Sungjae in A place in the sun :D 

The actor playing CD is wonderful. I like him so much. He deserves the award (I won't compare him with a villain, it is not fair, because this is a dfifferent school of acting. A villain is a complex character who needs more depth in acting and requires a theatre actor usually)

I am so worried about CD's sister. She will get nasty when she learns that YW's sis is the one from her childhood :(

She will cause more trouble for YW and CD romance. Right now she even worries me more than SJ

Archived