[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, whome said:

I wonder if JH will eventually just give up on SJ. Based on the preview, he is interacting more and more with YW. Will that be another 'love triangle' between JH, YW & CD as well.

It could possibly happen that way but I doubt JH will give up the carrot dangling in front of him, which is the chairman position if he marries SJ. 

22 hours ago, tas82 said:

Madness! The driver was at fault. Health and safety he should have checked.

Also after doing all that work she needs to stop saying it's my fault. What about the colleague who did do his job properly in the first place which resulted in them having to go there. If they gonna share blame dish it to everyone who deserves it. 

Urgh we gonna have to put up with spoilt brat antics now she's started stirring the pot. I guess I best buckle in for the nonsense. Hope by end not even Mr Kim wants her.

This is nonsense, YW did nothing wrong, she was helping her collegue, who left her and went to meet the reporters. I am really surprised that she is in this stupid situation

I can't stand the rich girl who badmouthed her to her 'daddy' the boss

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I really  like how much he  helping YW and how  worry he is about her they seem much closer like good friends now.

He is very kind from the start. I think he already likes her, he was worried about her when she was late in the store moving the boxes,  and when she was freezing from the cold, I guess this is Dong U's heart now

In today's episode, was CD jealous of JH & YW. Did they both go to lunch (after CD brought lunch back for YW)? 

I also wonder if JH has finally decided to just give up on SJ. Can't wait for the subs to come out.

57 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

JH is just trying to use her to make the brat jealous

Unfortunately, the brat don't care enough about JH to be jealous. However, she will care be mighty pissed off once CD shows more affection towards YW.

17 minutes ago, whome said:

Unfortunately, the brat don't care enough about JH to be jealous. However, she will care be mighty pissed off once CD shows more affection towards YW.

Oh she will care  thats how she  is you never know  how you feel until you lost that someone.

@dramaninja I'm a fan of Im Soo Hyang, so ofcourse i watched lovers in bloom. I liked her interaction with her daughter and family dynamic, but it disturbed me that more or less all the bonding with the daughter was with the second lead and that he overstepped his boundaries and did it in secret. Even more disturbing that he killed the little girls father. Hopefully she will only bond with the male lead. I haven't started watching it yet since all the daily i start watching as of latest turn out to just be a whole big makjang fest. Been watching some of the clips though. Do you recommend this one?. The mother in law has made me scarred from all her other dramas :D 

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja I'm a fan of Im Soo Hyang, so ofcourse i watched lovers in bloom. I liked her interaction with her daughter and family dynamic, but it disturbed me that more or less all the bonding with the daughter was with the second lead and that he overstepped his boundaries and did it in secret. Even more disturbing that he killed the little girls father. Hopefully she will only bond with the male lead. I haven't started watching it yet since all the daily i start watching as of latest turn out to just be a whole big makjang fest. Been watching some of the clips though. Do you recommend this one?. The mother in law has made me scarred from all her other dramas :D 

Yeah this one is good so far  sure it has the same old cliches stuff but the MIL so far isnt  really evil and there isnt an abundance  of evil people.

57 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Tbh, i haven't watched a daily since happy sisters so no idea about graceful revenge ^^. I'll guess i pick up this drama sometime next week.

dailies in kbs1 are 120 episodes and are not tragic like this one, whereas kbs 2 dailies are 100 episodes and categorized as revenge drama, their atmosphere is tragic and serious.

This drama is acceptable and promising, although I expect some obstacles but in general I can stand it

Archived