[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that JH may end up loosing his life leaving his wife without a father for her child. Someone has to pay for the death of YW's husband. JH was the one who ran him off the road and dared to even tell him as he asked for help that he should have taken his advice. He will prolly end up trying to save someone and die in the process or be very hurt.

The exposure of the corruption should send Hana Beverage to its knees along with the fact that they cause the death of YW's husband. Its going to be very interesting to see that family get it in the end and loose everything. 

47 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think that JH may end up loosing his life leaving his wife without a father for her child. Someone has to pay for the death of YW's husband. JH was the one who ran him off the road and dared to even tell him as he asked for help that he should have taken his advice. He will prolly end up trying to save someone and die in the process or be very hurt.

The exposure of the corruption should send Hana Beverage to its knees along with the fact that they cause the death of YW's husband. Its going to be very interesting to see that family get it in the end and loose everything. 

Either that or JH and his FTL  both in up in a jail, there no happy ending for them I can see it now since SJ is pregnant now.

Oh wow. Not only did he make the dude run of the road and leave him there after seeing him he actually spoke to him, had a conversation with. DG must have been so scared and here comes JH rubbing it in that he's not gonna help him and also blaming him for his own death. Nah mate no redemption! SJ could be pregnant with the golden child for all I care but the kid shouldn't ever get to meet their dad. JH needs to pay the piper. He's still so delusional, he'll regret burning that ledger because he'll need it when his father in-law throws him on under the bus. It's not if it's when, he is a ruthless business man and grandchild out grandchild not he'll sink JH before he turns himself over to the prosecutors. SJ is gonna end up having to choose and she'll have to kneel in front of YW asking for her help too.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, brooksmom said:

Unbelievable Inheritance will replace Unasked Family

Do you want to have a look at another drama, especially romance? Please check this.

Great Romance: “Eternal Love of Dream” (Three Lives Three Worlds, The Pillow Book)

Romance lovers may have gotten tired with most dramas, in which main good ML & FL are only reunited at the last episode and thus they have very few sweet bonding moments.

Well, here is good news: “Eternal Love of Dream” (C drama) is probably one of the best romances:

1. The story is quite focused on the romance between main good FL (Bai Fengjiu) & ML (Dong Hua Dijun); thus, there is less distraction.  
  2. While it has 56 episodes, the romance starts right from episode 1 and keeps going until episode 56.
  3. It has bonding and lovey-dovey scenes between FL & ML in each episode. Thus, this drama has quite a lot of such scenes.  
  4. There are many ways in which FL & ML express their togetherness, like:
    1. Having close contacts: looking at each other tenderly, holding hands, hugging, caressing heads, kissing lips/noses/brows/hands
    2. Chatting and teasing
    3. Doing things together: projects, plays and fighting.
  5. The cute/bonding scenes are often given in long minutes so that the audience could absorb the sweetness.
  6. Both support each other from episode 1 to 56: The ML, a good fighter, always tries to protect the FL; however, the FL is no damsel in distress; she is also a good fighter and always tries to protect the ML’
  7. In many dramas, the romantic scenes mostly happen when they date but decrease or stop after they marry. In this drama, after they get married (3 times in three universes) the romantic scenes get even better. This is a good lesson for marriage.

IMO, many romance dramas could not even fully satisfy 2-3 points in the above list. By contrast, this drama satisfies all of the 7 points.

Note:

I may sound exaggerating. However, this post comes from one who was once skeptical toward Chinese historical-fantasy dramas, as some of them have unhappy endings. However, although melodramatic, this drama has a happy ending.

(Previously, there is another great romance: “Eternal Love” or “Ten Miles of Peach Blossom”; however, this drama has more tender moments between main FL & ML). 

On 4/7/2020 at 4:09 AM, jasmine19 said:

Great Romance: “Eternal Love of Dream” (Three Lives Three Worlds, The Pillow Book)

Is this the off shoot love of a couple from "Ten miles of peach blossom"? - which was a good drama  by itself.  I loved the main couple and kid was awesome of all in TMOPB

Is it over by Friday (120 eps)? There's no extension right?

At this rate, I'm just waiting for this to end. It started off well, and just fizzled along the way (like most daily dramas).

4 hours ago, whome said:

Is it over by Friday (120 eps)? There's no extension right?

At this rate, I'm just waiting for this to end. It started off well, and just fizzled along the way (like most daily dramas).

Well, it could have been making us tear our hair out, like some other dailies of recent memory....at least this one seems to be progressing logically, and may not give us viewers ridiculous amounts of cheap forgiveness at the end. (I hope). I have enjoyed the acting of both CD and JH, I will be interested in what their next projects will be. I also have enjoyed YW's little sister, she's another one to watch in the future.

Yeah, waiting for the next daily to start....I really want to watch Kim Hee Ae in "The world of the married" but not sure my gnat-like attention span can deal with 90 minute episodes. 

11 hours ago, Tracy G said:

Well, it could have been making us tear our hair out, like some other dailies of recent memory....at least this one seems to be progressing logically, and may not give us viewers ridiculous amounts of cheap forgiveness at the end. (I hope). I have enjoyed the acting of both CD and JH, I will be interested in what their next projects will be. I also have enjoyed YW's little sister, she's another one to watch in the future.

Yeah, waiting for the next daily to start....I really want to watch Kim Hee Ae in "The world of the married" but not sure my gnat-like attention span can deal with 90 minute episodes. 

Wanna Taste is one for the hair pulling. I gave up on that daily midway and now just read the recaps from the nice posters in their thread. I'll probably tune in the last day or two for the ending, but the scriptwriter for that daily needs to be avoided.

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like Susie is setting up her dad now!

Haha, she deserves every bit off suffering she gets. It was great seeing her on her knees begging Ye Won but true to form it was callous and heartless. The insignificance she gave to DG's life and his family was just, wow. She really and truly can't change. But she going learn the hard way cause once the truth gets out all the riches will dry up and she have a criminal husband, her family will be the scorn of society. Her ivory tower about to crumble. As for her dad he's just plain evil. He'll be shocked that just own daugther will sell him out, it gonna be glorious :joy::naughty:

Archived