[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

Now I wonder if CD parents are just going to show up now. They just abandon him and his sister.

CD was telling YW how he and his sister was abandon and how he got his name. CD told her that He  he will look for Little Nam since he understands what he is going though.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, monalisa said:

Will we see I-nam's bio family member come looking for him? Better if they're rich people so that 2 greedy brother/sister will not look down on him anymore.

If they just took over the business and did't buy it from anyone.  The business should still be owned by I-Nam or the property it's on.

March 11th preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,97,800950

Jihun is angry at the fact that Jeong-sook cheated on Kyu-chul, and Susie learns that Jeong-sook is Jihun's birth mother. Meanwhile, Braid Nib (MIL) visits Hana Beverage and confronts Hwang Byung Rae, and Ilnam sees Yeonwon and Cheondong tenderly.

I'm a little fretful that Jung-sook will work with the 2 siblings to get the land sold without Khon nip's prior knowledge. She is that desperate to help out her son. She has already proven that she is capable of unscrupulous doings.

March 12th Preview - 98th episode

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,98,800996

Ji-hoon gives Jeong-suk an expensive watch from Byung-rae and asks him to leave the house. Meanwhile, Cheondong reveals to Jihoon that she is dating a woman, and formally conveys her heart to the woman ...

Ep 99 preview March 13th

I did not see any video snippets of Ep 98 yet.  But here is the preview for the next one. We can see the happiness of CD and YW in the episode.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,99,801015

After receiving the proposal, Yeo-won spends a happy time with Cheon-dong. Yoon Kyung discovers that Jung Sook is holding Jihoon's watch. Meanwhile, Cheondong tries to inform the company team members of the relationship with Yeowon.

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

I wonder why YW's mother-in-law insist on making a decision on the land in one month's time?

I guess she wants her step children learn responsibility before they inherit money.  Other wise, they will blow it up without thinking like how they have done so far.  If you look at it, it is actually her who allowed those children to grow up to be bums.  Without throwing their asses on the street, they knew that they could screw up and not take any responsibility for it.  

Archived