[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

On 1/27/2020 at 5:22 PM, mel22 said:

Whoa! Con-artist GF moved faster than I expected. YW's dad looks so heartbroken, in addition to being broke. (I think she & her co-conspirator took not only the house deposit & YW's sister's savings but also his taxi.  Talk about giving her the benefit of doubt. :angry: )   Let's see how things will play out. 

And JH? That man has no self-respect at all. Still don't know why he caters to SJ's every whim however misplaced they are. He even allows himself to be openly abused & rebuked  by SJ's mom in every way. What does he see in SJ anyway? 

I agree.  JH should ignore the little brat, break off all contact with her, and then maybe she would go back to him.  We know she will never get CD.  She likes CD because he is the first person to not put up with her and her tantrums.  She is not in love with him.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friends, it is annual Book fair in my country, I like to go several times so I am behind in the episodes. Just saw the clip where SJ replied to the phone on YW's desk and didn't deliver a message related to work to cause harm to YW. Didn't watch the subs. I am depending on your comments these days until I catch up :)

Urgh I'm a need that wicked cow to get roasted good and proper, you don't mess with people bread and butter. Ideally a visit from the prosecutors sees dad removed and his assets seized and the family ends up moving into the one room that the Kang family now inhabit. Let her and her vial mother go do an honest days work. Hope CD exposes her evilness tomorrow, however we all know JH will rescue and cover her. He's getting more and more like his wicked con woman mother the more he hangs onto those wasted feelings for SJ. On the plus side this sneaky move by SJ will hopefully help propel our OTP back towards each other as CD tries to help his love again. 

The saying "when it rains, it pours" is so apt for the beleaguered Kang family.  They're already soaking wet from their misfortunes and things are about to get worse coz YW is in trouble at work. :( Writer nim, please give them a break soon! They are such good-hearted (uber good in fact) people and deserve to be happy NOW! 

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a bit if SJ, her nasty parents and even JH start getting their karmic punishment pronto!!! 

On 1/28/2020 at 6:05 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I still didn't watch yesterday's episode, but does the conwoman need the money for her son? did she lose him? Perhaps he is Jihoon :) 

I fully concur that the gold-diggah who has impoverished the Kang's is the mom of Jihoon. Great pic, wonder if they used an actual pic of the actor from his childhood because it looks spot on to be Jihoon. Would also follow that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" since we know Jihoon is a shifty sort of guy. (Huge props to the actor; he's doing such a great job. Yeah, CD is nice and easy on the eyes, but this actor has a much more demanding role.)  Along with you, I wonder how they got separated, and how she got so indebted that she had to resort to being a con-artist to pay everything back. I also think she is gonna end up being forgiven/redeemed for her deeds, even though I personally would prefer seeing her sent to prison for a stretch. 

I also wanted to comment on how awesome that scene was a few episodes ago where Jihoon threatened SJ's dad over the slush funds and the payout to that other company. SJ's dad is another one of my favorite actors in these dailies. Check out "Waves, Waves" where he also plays the dad of a trashy brat. From the BTS scenes in "Waves, Waves", it looks like he is not only hilarious, and cracks everyone up on the set,  but he makes better actors out of the younger guys. The other awesome scene was how solidly CD turned down SJ's father's proposal of marrying his daughter. Totally polite, and very firm without crossing into rudeness. Nicely done!

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I think CD will quit is job after this nonsense because they will get angry that he will expose the brat for YW sake.

From your keyboard to writer-nim's script! Not only would I love to see CD go back to being an attorney for the downtrodden like he was in the beginning, while SJ's dad is gonna get a full dose of just how trashy his daughter really is. Win-Win. 

9 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

(Huge props to the actor; he's doing such a great job. Yeah, CD is nice and easy on the eyes, but this actor has a much more demanding role.)  

He is a very good actor but his features are so sharp :)

my other favourite villains were not that sharp lol

as for the actor playing CD, he is far better than some good guys in a previous revenge drama  (Suho in left-handed wife for example :D )

I am disappointed in Jihoon, he helped SJ harm YW. SJ asked JH to prevent the security from showing CD the video of the CCTV 

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Whew my hate for the brat grows ever more, she quite because CD was going to resign to protect her job.

I really hope CD leaves this corrupt company, Jihoon isn't very good, SJ and her father are the worst. No reason to stay anymore. Poor YW is better off this company 

BUT the preview text mention that she meets a reporter at the new place she works so uh oh!

여원은 천동이 자기 때문에 회사를 그만두려고 한다는 사실을 알고 끝내 퇴사한다. 이남은 선화에게 친구 이상으로 좋아한다고 고백한다. 한편 여원은 고깃집에서 알바를 시작하고, 손님으로 온 허 기자와 마주치는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,69,800214

Urgh we all called but was still so annoying to watch JH be her lap dog and cover it all up. There's no redemption for this ...expletive.....until he sees he's just property to them. Sad fact is when things start to unravel dad will throw him under the bus. That whole family all look down on him but still he's willing to sell his soul for them. He can work his butt off and be successful but to them he'll always be the poor orphan boy with no pedigree. Can't wait for karma to come calling.

I too hope this will start opening CD's eyes to how sketchy they all are. He'll end gather evidence against them in the long run. He'll end up teaming up with YW to expose the whole sorry tale of DG's death and all the shady dealings at the company. Sure dad probably used SJ's name in some of his dodgy dealings. So she can go join them when time comes to have a chat with the prosecutors the vile heartless mare.

Archived