[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

On 1/17/2020 at 8:59 PM, dramaninja said:

Lol YW catching attitude with the wrong person this is all so silly.

Also dont meddle in my business? that like the first thing she done with CD with the whole affair thing. Like I said I dont like her attitude towards CD when she should be having the attitude towards others around her anyone but him.

I agree with you. Poor CD has been so kind and doesn't deserve that. Why did she agree to the blind date in the first place when she insisted that she won't remarry. Really she is so strange. Even her sister is surprised that she broke up with CD. (correction, that was before watching with subs lol)

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should go back to her family and call it a day. That would solve most of her problems. YW owes  them nothing at this point. They treat  YW like a used dog and expect her to tow the line. Why,  because they are a lazy bunch of people.Her sister law is the worst. What would happen if she did go back to her family, the Wang's family would fall apart fast. 

Not at first, but now I think YW mother in-law is being selfish for her own reasons also. Her bother in law is a lazy BUM and hiding he is married from the family. I think Tang will tell him they have a child and that is why she has to work so hard and come to fine him. Tang now knows he lied to her about the restaurant so she is keeping secrets from the family too.  

The actor and actress who portrays CD & YW attending the KBS Drama Awards ceremony together. They must have went after filming. I believe CD won an award that night. Not too sure if its for Best Newcomer or something like that.

2 hours ago, whome said:

The actor and actress who portrays CD & YW attending the KBS Drama Awards ceremony together. They must have went after filming. I believe CD won an award that night. Not too sure if its for Best Newcomer or something like that

best actor in a daily drama :)

he is extremely nice, looking at the long trim of her dress to make sure she doesn't stumble, a real gentleman

he also directed her to face the fans and waved at them, a nice guy indeed :)

10 hours ago, whome said:

The actor and actress who portrays CD & YW attending the KBS Drama Awards ceremony together. They must have went after filming. I believe CD won an award that night. Not too sure if its for Best Newcomer or something like that.

Love her grown and he just looks good all the time.

YW & her daughter should just moved back home to her dad & sister. She's single now. Why would it be a problem if she starts dating again. Her husband died...should she be single for the rest of her life? She's still young too. 

Besides the trash brat that I can't stand, I also can't stand the sister-in-law. Ughh...this drama has so many characters which I dislike.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:05 PM, whome said:

YW & her daughter should just moved back home to her dad & sister. She's single now. Why would it be a problem if she starts dating again. Her husband died...should she be single for the rest of her life? She's still young too. 

Besides the trash brat that I can't stand, I also can't stand the sister-in-law. Ughh...this drama has so many characters which I dislike.

I think the dad's girlfriend doesn't like the idea of YW moving back, that's why she is trying to get her a date. YW inlaws are not  good, at least the women. I like the step sister's husband and I Nam. The MIL is bad as expected since she is mourning Dong U forever.

I disliked her in the first episodes when she considered Dong U "too good" for YW.

No need to mention the step sister. She is a nightmare :D

My golden rules about how to stay calm while watching kdrama

1. If the provocative situations are too much, stay behind by one episode until things get better

2. Watch the previews to prepare for provocation beforehand

3. Watch the short clips on YouTube first, no subs is good sometimes 

4. Watch @Ameera Ali  gifs and you will be too busy laughing to get provoked :D

Archived