5dbfc9a30b4a0.jpg

Original title:  맛 좀 보실래요

Network: SBS

Episodes: 120

Genre: Drama, family

Airdate: November 11th, 2019 - May 1st, 2020

Airtime: Mon-Fri @ 8:35 KST

Synopsis:

Kang Hae Jin is a woman who puts her faith in something once she starts believing in it. She has a husband 6 years younger than her and puts him through law school. She also runs her father-in-law's failing restaurant and brings it to success. 

Cast:

Seo Do-young

imageproxy.jpg

as Oh Dae Koo

Shim Yi-young

Shim-Yi-Young-02.jpg

as Kang Hae Jin

Im Chae Moo

ImChaeMoo.jpg

As Lee Baek Soo

Seo Ha-joon

220px-160217.jpg

as Lee Jin Sang

Lee Seul Ah

PwkX5c.jpg

as Bae Yoo Ran

Lee Duk-Hee

download-1.jpg

As Oh Ok Boom

Choi Woo Suk

OIP.jpg

as Jung Joon Ho 

Other Cast:

Dok Go Young Jae as Lee Gong Gyu

Song In-Guk as Kang Cheol-jin

Sin Bi as Lee Yoo-ri

Jang Seon Yool as Gwang Joo

Seo Sang-won as Yeong goo

Park Seong Chan as Dong Bae

Ahn Ye-in as Lee Jin Bong

Hwang Bo Mi as Gan Tae Hee

Lee Hwi Hyang as Park Kyung Hye

Lee Hyun Kyung as Mrs Do

Kim Jung Hwa as Han Jung Won

Han Ga Rim as Jung Joo Ri

Teasers

%EC%9D%B8%EB%AC%BC%EA%B4%80%EA%B3%84%EB%

99648B3C5DC7B37C32

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTI

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 8

19 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@0ly40 @triplem I created a thread for upcoming drama, I hope it is OK in format, and I hope it will be included as a hyperlink in the schedule by moderators 

This thread drama have been already created on 2017 for me. But the network had dropped its realease. But it's good you created again.  I will post @rubie for join them.:)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

This thread drama have been already created on 2017 for me. But the network had dropped its realease. But it's good you created again.  I will post @rubie for join them.:)

I know there is a drama with the same name, but do you think the cast is still the same??

check because I have a feeling the story is different

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I know there is a drama with the same name, but do you think the cast is still the same??

check because I have a feeling the story is different

Not, the cast has changed, but it was a SBS drama too.

• Like 3

Seo Do Young is confirmed to star in SBS New Morning Drama “Wanna Taste"; Seo Do-young will play the role of the drama writer Oh Dae-Ku in the SBS morning drama "Wanna Taste? '', Which is scheduled to be broadcasted on November 11. Actor Seo Do-young's comeback after four months after SBS 'Gangnam Scandal' and SBS 'Enchanted Neighbor' in 2015 were loved by viewers. Seo Do-young, who met Yoon Ryu-hae PD again through 'Wanna taste?', Is going to give viewers a sense of joy and excitement once again by co-acting with actress Shim Yi-young.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, marrez1 said:

well, we have a fickle husband who cheats on his wife, he is younger than she
she seems to be a strong woman, but obviously there will be occasions when she will cry

Drama Happy Syster's story, second part LOL:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

23 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

Drama Happy Syster's story, second part LOL:P

I actually told my wife this the other night. I said it appears this one might be a Happy Sister's remix. Although from the promos this one might be more on the rom com side of things.

From Sim Yi-Young’s IG

• Like 5