Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nohamahamoud2002

[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

Subs were got up this weekend.  I wonder if they are taking the day off for Presidents Day.  I am.

• Like 3

There's a cat fight in the horizon. I'm new at this. It's going to take a few thousand post to get it right:(

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She is linked to DG in the half line, a T sign, look at JS and HJ, it is a T sign too .

I think JB name is a typo

It is correct in the other chart :)

Ofcourse Yuri is linked to JS and HJ, their her parents... Duh....! Same as GJ, he is link to Yuran and DG (T line). However, GJ has EXTRA line purple colour line straight to HJ. Which means he will be family related to HJ. Anyone know what it is written at that purple line between GJ & HJ?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

There's a cat fight in the horizon. I'm new at this. It's going to take a few thousand post to get it right:(

No prob... Welcome... :)

One thing at ep 72 preview that k-writer finally got it right... WHY on earth do the DIL (JR) have to feed and take care of her FIL needs solely by herself when he has his OWN daughter (JB) still living with him...???

This has always been what erks me in Korean way of living  for a married woman. Married woman were given the role of worst than a servant, at least servant gets paid to do it and have days off, DIL in Korean have none....

DIL (JR)  should help yes when she sees JB do cooking or what not,  coz that food will be eaten by  her own hubby yes too,  and also JR is living under her FIL's house, but it shouldn't be JUST the DIL doing ALL the chores by herself while JB sit on her bum all day not doing anything..... JB should still take care of her OWN dad.... So, I am all for JR to teaching JB to get off her lazy bum and help out. Also I am all for JB to kick JR to get her off her lazy bum too and help out... !!! 

• Like 5

Just now, brooksmom said:

@Saja Lamy guess is related by marriage. Jin-sangs dad and Hae jins mom are/were related by their kids marriage.  Hae-jin will be little guys new mom. ???

Yes, i got that when i saw the chart... The prob as i said BEFORE is Yuri should also be linked in purple line to DG if indeed HJ and DG gets married. But there was NO purple line there.... Its as if Yuri won't be alive by the time DG and HJ gets married... Hence why i find it disturbing.... Its as if Yuri character will be cut off/ dies before HJ ties the knot with DG... 

• Sad 1

romeo and Juliette??:joy::joy: I don't even care, really , i don't trust these writers,  so today CJ noticed that JB lives  in the same place where his sister used to live  but he's no smart or he is very blind:grimace:  and we all thought  JinSang will noticed but not yet Too early , The writers wants to drag it, too sad, their bond will beome strong,  CJ told to his mom and niece that he is dating , they seems very excited, wait until found  who she is, you will faint, i think that the niece will found out the first

Wait till CJ finds about the multi plastic surgeries his sister paid and slaved for, for now he keeps calling her 'pretty' :joy::mrgreen:

preview make me laugh:joy:, fight tomorrow between two  lazy

So cruel mom is back and want to sleep with DG  I guess she want make jealous her boyfriend  married, if HJ doesn't say anything about these cheaters , only JW can help with the divorce, she still has to speak, she is too passive

•  
    • Like 4
    • LOL 1

Why no subs yet? What is going on with the subbers? If they are not regular, I will not keep up. I don't like it enough any more to watch raw.

• Like 2

The text on GJ-HJ line says "It'll be great if she is my mother"

• Like 2
    • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Saja La said:

Ofcourse Yuri is linked to JS and HJ, their her parents... Duh....! Same as GJ, he is link to Yuran and DG (T line). However, GJ has EXTRA line purple colour line straight to HJ. Which means he will be family related to HJ. Anyone know what it is written at that purple line between GJ & HJ?

I know they are their parents. I meant that there is no indication that Yuri will be killed. It seems that you're worried about the purple line.

@ktcjdrama solved it, it is GJ's wish about HJ being his mother. 

But really it would be too clear if the chart says everything. I mean JS marriage to his mistress is not indicated, but the line says "cheating" with no question mark, also the line between Yuran and JH is "cheating?" With a question mark. The question mark is baffling. I think it means that they will not get married.

There is "love" sign between DG and HJ, with a question mark, but not marriage, which can mean they won't get married at the end :( so the chart is a bit ambiguous 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Saja La said:

By the way, did JB changed her name? Its written as Lee Yuri under JB's photo.

I find that really interesting. her stage name is lee juri which is one reason cheol jin hasn't recognized who she is. maybe it is the hopeful me ~ is the chart saying that the romeo juliet story is between the girl cheol jin thinks he has met but not his ex-sister-in-law?... anyway, I am still hoping this relationship will end. yes, lets have a romeo juliet tragedy! skull.png

• Like 4
    • LOL 4

Okay, so out of all of this, I am curious what will happen with Yuran and YW tomorrow. I know we will get raw today, but we will see it subbed tomorrow. That's the new schedule. :D

• Like 3

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I just forget to greet you :) long time no see.

Yep. It's been a while. How are ya?:rolleyes:

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Yep. It's been a while. How are ya?:rolleyes:

I am fine :) I miss previous SBS drama viewers including you, @msmy  @Lmangla, this drama is much better than the previous one, but it's a bit sad. I hope the ending will be good. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I find that really interesting. her stage name is lee juri which is one reason cheol jin hasn't recognized who she is. maybe it is the hopeful me ~ is the chart saying that the romeo juliet story is between the girl cheol jin thinks he has met but not his ex-sister-in-law?... anyway, I am still hoping this relationship will end. yes, lets have a romeo juliet tragedy! skull.png

I believe that’s just a typo. Same name as the little girl Lee Yu Ri. Her stage name is Lee Jin Joo. 

Btw, in the chart on page one (which i finally found a clear one), the text from CJ to JB roughly reads “develop feelings not knowing she is Jinsang’s sister” while from JB to CJ is “fall head over heels”

• Like 3
    • Insightful 1
    • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I believe that’s just a typo. Same name as the little girl Lee Yu Ri. Her stage name is Lee Jin Joo. 

ah okay; I remembered she had a different stage name and assumed it was this one.

so the end of today's episode was interesting. it looks like yuran propositioned dae gu? and hae jin looked shocked? @marrez1 ~ it would be good if hae jin at least voices her concern that there are rumours about an affair.. wondering how it will turn out tomorrow. should be fun to watch with subs...

• Like 2

From the preview, I see the k-writers plan to create a misunderstanding between HJ and DG.

I predict that there will be a misunderstanding. The actress may have plans do the nasty (i wouldn't be surprise that the actress might set the seductress scene even though GJ and HJ is in the house) so the actress will ask HJ to make her and GJ get out of the apartment for a few hours so that her and DG can have the house all to themselves... DG will happened to see these two outside his apartment building and seeing them rushing to leave .... HJ will tell him that they were ask to "eat" out and DG is needed at the apartment. ... DG, a bit confuse, he will let them leave and went upstairs to figure out what is going on in his apartment. Once he saw what the actress had in mind, he'll get angry with the actress and storm out of the apartment and he was rushing out to catch up with HJ and GJ ( DG will be a bit panicky just in case he couldn't catch up with HJ and GJ, partly coz he wants to make it clear with HJ that nothing happened at all between him and the actress that night).... So, that night the 3 of them went out to eat and they had a blast hanging out , GJ was sooo giddy to have his 2 fav people with him.... They were out till past midnight that DG had to carry the sleepy GJ up to the apartment. While walking, we will see DG and HJ having a serious talk . GJ will have woken up a bit and he overhears his dad kinda hint that he may have feelings for HJ.

While at the apartment, the actress got a shock in her life that a guy (DG) actually rejects her and she was sooo angry that drank till she got drunk. She'll drunk dial JH and she left a voice mail to JH. The actress made such a mess in the living room and DG's study. the actress passed out on the sofa, so DG had no choice but to sleep on the floor in GJ's room with HJ sleeping beside GJ.  At some point  while sleeping, HJ dropped her hand to the side of the bed, which means HJ was facing him and not GJ. So, DG, who likes the idea that HJ was facing him while sleeping, decided to raise his head to look at HJ sleeping peacefully... He'll be tempted to hold HJ's hand while sleeping, but he resisted. However, when he woke up, he noticed that his hand indeed was holding HJ's hand. GJ, who already have woken quite sometime, has a huge smile on his face, sitting at the side of the bed looking at his 2 fav people sleeping holding hands. DG quickly let go of HJ's hands, which woke HJ up... 

The actress, woke up from her drunken state, thinking that she was still alone in the apartment , called JH, confessing her feelings to JH and begging him to not leave her and not to make her go back to her ex- hubby. DG will have overheard that conversation...

I do hope i get my wishful thinking... heheh

• Like 5

@Saja La Are you a writer for this show?  ROFLMAO

I am upset by this drama, TBH.  It's boring, in a rut, and the subs don't come in on time. It should at least be ready for mindless chewing during my breakfast on Monday morning, and now I wonder if it's even going to be ready for the rest of the week?  I don't like that sort of stress.  But with Bad Love so, well, bad, I am now literally looking over Chinese and Japanese alternatives every single day. 

There was that Blessing of the Sea show.  Did anyone here like that?

• Like 1