[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

6 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I’m hoping the 75 preview was not a tease. I’m hoping YR really does go nuclear and  expose her and JH’s affair to their spouses.

I think YR invited HJ to the love nest...  Yuran will say, tell the secrets and HJ will be the one responsible for not only break up her marriage, but break up DG with JH....   But in all seriousness, who would want to maintain their best friend if that said best friend is nailing your wife...

Anyway, I hope it has always been Yuran's plan to let her secret be out, its just that Yuran doesn't want herself to be the one exposing it, she wants someone else to do it...

• Like 8

7 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I’m hoping the 75 preview was not a tease. I’m hoping YR really does go nuclear and  expose her and JH’s affair to their spouses.

I do too. I hope that its really JW at the door of that flat. It's time she stop hiding that she knows and lets them both know that she has been aware of the affair for a long time and has the evidence to prove it. 

JH is a shameless idiot.. does he really think he can hold on to Yran and DG? DG may not care about the affair because I am pretty sure he knows she is seeing someone. But the fact that the person she was seeing was suppose to be his best friend who looked him in the face on many occasions and even dared to try to keep him with Yran so he could run around with her and make him look like a fool is reason to punch him in the nose a few times. He will end up loosing DG at least for awhile I think. While JH will have to deal with hearing you are just like your father in his behavior or cheating and grovel to his wife as he sees a different side to her. 

I want JH to be on pins and needles and then let JW walk into that flat. He made a bad choice in being with Yran before and after his marriage. He needs to suffer the consequences of his actions at least in having to endure the scandal and grovel at his wife's feet. 

• Like 9

I don't think JW is going to show up at the love nest. I think she's just blowing off some steam. If she had a Harley, she's be riding off in her motorcycle instead. She's waiting for the right time to expose them publicly. I know some of you watched VIP.  There the lady president said that it's better if  it's the wife who exposes the cheating partner. It has a better effect. As far as who's at the door, maybe Yuran ordered some chicken to mess with JH's mind. As you can see it's working.  I may be wrong. He does take after his dad, but JH is stupid. What's he doing with Yuran at the love nest when he knows his wife knows about his cheating. I guess he's only thinking with his b**ls instead of his brain. We'll see what parts of the preview are for real and which ones are fake.

CJ and JB.  From the preview CJ's going to find out for sure.

This writer doesn't want his audience to be passive viewers. He/she gives us fake crumbs to throw us off. I can just see the writer giggling as he/she writes the scripts. Writing must be fun.

• Like 8

If HJ stays true to her character,  she won't snitch. 

The actress playing HJ has played some strong characters before. At first, I didn't like her cause she played a pretty mean mistress on goddess of marriage. She even duked it out with the wife. Then later, she played the second wife of a wimp that divorced his wife but she didn't let him or his mama walk all over her like they did his first wife(a hundred years inheritance). Later she ended up marrying the actor in real life. My fav kind of dramas

• Like 5

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

At first, I didn't like her cause she played a pretty mean mistress on goddess of marriage.

I immediately liked her in Happy Sisters and went back and watched every drama from 100 Year Inheritance forward she was in and every drama she has been in since Happy Sisters. I guess I need to go back to Goddess of Marriage too. Don’t know why I like her. She is not what most people would call drop dead gorgeous but there is a certain cuteness about her I like I guess.

• Like 6

watched with subs and my oh my, jeon won can be quite sneaky with her barbs. too bad, jun hu and yuran are so dense that they don't catch it. dae gu is totally oblivious and would rather watch a bug crawling on the kitchen floor. yuran really wants the ad and so puts on a show about happy wife and how dae gu can't keep his hands off her. she then goes on to insult both dae gu and jeon won in the same breath by calling them boring. dae gu could care less but being a good host, protects jeon won by saying that he was very surprised when junhu got married as he was so cautious. however, he married jeon won in 3 months and so dae gu felt that junhu was in love with jeon won. junhu then says jeon won was his ideal type. jeon won is feeling gleeful now and decides to stick in a needle on yuran by saying how she would love to wear daring clothes but junhu is very conservative. now yuran is quietly seething and chugging down her wine while jeon won quietly sips her tea. ha!

meanwhile poor hae jin is wondering whether jeon won knows and is there to check for herself. hae jin can't make head or tail of this situation and wonders if she saw some industry type courtesy or if there is an actual affair. dae gu also doesn't help by sharing that the acting industry is liberal.

only after junhu finds out that there is no ad offer does he realize that jeon won probably knows and has been subtly insulting him and quizzing him. so oblivious! he is shaking like a leaf that one would think jeon won is some sort of terror. why is the guy so scared? does she hold some financial sway over him? or is it case of image issue? and then he yells at yuran that he wants to keep the status quo by keeping everyone in his life. ummm, what? did he think that an affair has no consequences? hae jin having heard the conversation now knows for sure. will she tell dae gu? am wondering if it would make any difference to him. he is very much bent on having a divorce anyway despite yuran's threats. so he will now have ammunition to force yuran to his will?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am wondering if it would make any difference to him. he is very much bent on having a divorce anyway despite yuran's threats. so he will now have ammunition to force yuran to his will?

DG won't care that Yuran had an affair, since DG already clocked out of the marriage, but for his best friend JH that's another matter, JH mailing his wife AND yet tell DG to stay married, JH will be dead meat big time.... DG WILL cut off his best friend in a heart beat.

Part of me hoped that JW will be the one that tells DG.

But another part of me hoped that HJ will be the one that tell DG. Especially DG's divorcxe will be final in a few days time. The cheater can't cancel the divorce, only the party being cheated on can. So in exchanged for Yuran to go the court together with DG, DG won't tell the public about her affair with JH. So Yuran's career won't be ruined. I am betting that DG will not tell JW of the affair coz he'll notice how much JW is trying to keep her marriage.... JW will later be wondering why DG ignores JH and JH won't tell JW the reason.... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

wow tomorrow's episode will be intense, poor DG, he will be angry, his best friend betrayed him, his anger will also go to HJ and I understand, she should have spoken, the other the witch she believes what, i wonder if JW will be there too,  what valid reason will JW give for not getting divorced from her cheating husband!!!!

So one of the last secrets is CJ and JB,:sleepy: despite his reasoning attempt CJ did not understand that Lee JinBong is Lee JinJu, it was time to open your eyes, hopefully this week, HJ was touched by the gift and the word, pity the writers,:sweatingbullets:

and the other lazy of JS, he begins to realize the value of HJ, he begins to suffer:lol:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

his anger will also go to HJ and I understand, she should have spoken,

well. In her defense (fire away HJ haters) she had just confirmed her suspicion as she really didn’t know what was going on. Better to keep your mouth shut if you are not 100% sure. (Been there).

Also, she confronted YR about it asking if she wanted to work things out with DG for GJ’s sake and was given a vague answer.

DG will not be able to finish his drama without his muse around. He’ll be back.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Yeah. Apparently our first rough patch between HJ and DG is coming up.

Hope the rough patch won't be long.... But it seems Yuran is even throwing HJ under the bus for knowing about the affair... 

he is more upset with HJ to the point of kicking her out.... He was so angry that he even want to throw his document (the envelope that HJ rescued 8 years ago). As if he doesn't want anything that reminded him of her...

I think possible scenario based on the ep 76 preview,

Yuran and DG went to court to finalized the divorce and Yuran moved out for real this time.

Our little munchkin GJ will rescue that document or at least witnessing DG taking the envelope out the bin bag, then putting in back in that bin, then changing his mind again and taking it out of the bin, then changed his mind and bringing all the papers he brought down (originally to be thrown) back to his apartment... That envelope somehow dropped mid way while he was carrying the other papers, DG got panic when he sees that envelope was not in the bags of papers.. DG will rush back out to go find it only to meet GJ halfway, with GJ holding the envelope that he had loss... GJ will say he saw his dad dropped this earlier downstairs, so GJ help carrying it up.. 

Then lets give DG a few days to stew in his anger, but everywhere he look, he is reminded of HJ, in the kitchen where was able to do work while watching HJ cut something, then the plant carrying, then the toilet and in the middle of the night, while sitting on the sofa, he'll remember the blanket incident....

GJ, who by now missed HJ really bad, kept asking why HJ is not home yet, its already been two days and HJ has not come home.... Both father and son are moody since HJ was kicked out... GJ kept begging DG since Yuran already left, they have a spare room now, and GJ will suggest to bring back HJ and also Yuri so that HJ will never leave home (DG's home).. DG will be missing HJ big time and he realized that  that the person he really wants to talk to is to HJ. DG will start drinking. DG will drunk dial HJ middle of the night. He'll accuse HJ for being stuck in his mind, why she haven't left his head yet.. He will say, everywhere he look, he sees HJ, which is driving him insane. and he'll tell HJ , she should come over to collect the memories  she left in his mind so that her memories can get out of HIS head.. In the end of the phone conversation, DG will say that he misses her terribly then passed out. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

, i wonder if JW will be there too, 

I doubt that JW will go to the love nest. She’s been there before, which YR doesn’t know that she knew the place, so JW will not fall into her trapping. JW is still boiling in the kitchen thinking what to do next *rolleyes... Well anyway, when one spouse already showed up, JH will not stay put and wait for the other spouse to show up. 

Yet once again JB prayed to God that she will be a kind person from now on. I am starting to feel conflicted about her because she does seem sincere when writing the note to HJ. And she does show concern to her father after finding out his meal fate. 

JS very quickly has forgotten how he got his job at the company in the first place. He doesn’t even bother to be nice to Juri and her mother anymore. Did he not realize that with just one phone call, he would be out of the company that very minute? Tsk tsk tsk... talk about entitlement, this one is to the max.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yet once again JB prayed to God that she will be a kind person from now on. I am starting to feel conflicted about her because she does seem sincere when writing the note to HJ. And she does show concern to her father after finding out his meal fate. 

I'm still not buying this, i don't lik this lazy but I have the impression that the writers are trying to make her more friendly, and lovable her apologies to HJ, her conversation with CJ about her behavior towards HJ, her conversation with her father, her prayer to god saying that she will finally be a good person, and the new style that they gave to this character with the fact that there is always a soft and pleasant music when their couple CJ and JB appears, really I start to tell me that it is played in advance, the pregnancy is likely to come, HJ will probably be her lawyer in front of the mother:joy:

in another post @rolisrntex    said that there was a chance that this couple could break definitively because local viewers did not also like this couple, I seriously start to doubt

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

I'm still not buying this, i don't lik this lazy but I have the impression that the writers are trying to make her more friendly, and lovable her apologies to HJ, her conversation with CJ about her behavior towards HJ, her conversation with her father, her prayer to god saying that she will finally be a good person, and the new style that they gave to this character with the fact that there is always a soft and pleasant music when their couple CJ and JB appears, really I start to tell me that it is played in advance, the pregnancy is likely to come, HJ will probably be her lawyer in front of the mother:joy:

I honestly don't watch CJ-JB scenes at all already.... Even seeing CJ with HJ or with other people annoys me & I just skipped altogether JB scene, don't care to know anything about her...

If i see either JB or CJ, CJ-JB scene, then it means its time to go to the loo or go grab something in the kitchen, you know like if u watch it on TV, the commercial break.... If don't need to go the loo, then FF their scenes... 

As long as they MINIMISED CJ, JB scene to less than 4 mins combined, than i could ignore it...  And k-writer, please don't create any scenes of the barf couple (individual or together) have same scenes with ANYONE else, so it will be easier for us to skipped those two barf couple. And please k-writer, the barf couple story line won't have any impact with our main love story couple...  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1