[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

I think it's in the beginning of ep71  the writer is telling HJ that he gets discouraged when this one particular person keeps leaving negative comments about his drama. And HJ responded, well, if that person keeps coming back with her negative comments then she must be a fan.  I have two questions.  Is he talking about the her drama or a previous drama(s)?  and if it's current drama, I guess he turns in his script regularly. My other question is, is he talking to us viewers and telling us why are you complaining. Writers have feelings too.  I'm the writer and I know what I'm doing so stop your whining about CJ and JB.  

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Writers have feelings too.  I'm the writer and I know what I'm doing so stop your whining about CJ and JB.  

So, u think the k-writers are giving us a jap at us viewer huh...?? Then the k-writers should also realized that when the viewers complain, it is to kick some sense in the k-writers not to pull this kinda crap whenever their story line has gone south/ worst. Change it or don't repeat the same crap in the next episode before they are not able to  make a U turn, then their drama will be ruined.... 

Anyway, according to the ep 75 preview it seems that CJ will find out first....  I haven't watch CJ-JB for quite some times, just wondering if CJ really only has lukewarm feelings for JB..? I really hope so, coz i really really can't stand the barf couple... I even nearly forward all CJ scene. This one time , right before i managed to press FF i saw CJ was with HJ and not JB, then i changed my mind coz i am curious what HJ is saying to his little brother. Can you imagine how many scene i might have skipped all this while whenever i see CJ or JB on the screen?? They could be talking to other ppl for all i know, but i just press FF...

Did you guys see the look on Yuran's face at the last scene, she doesn't even care that she got caught, I think she really want to get caught .... I am betting she has invited HJ to their secret hide away (in preview ep 75)

• Like 6

Wow, next episode seems intense. Except that I am sure it will be a cliffhanger for ep.76. 

I think YR invited JW and DG to the love nest while she and JH are there. Will we really finally see a showdown? YR is really brazen. JH is just too stupid to get himself involved with her. Just what is he looking for? The sex only? Because he doesn’t even seem to enjoy her companionship and when she plays the role of wifey with him. If he really loves her, why is he not hesitant to push her away and back to DG? I don’t understand him at all. 

Yes, I hope smart CJ will figure out JB’s true identity. I feel that he would break up with JB but somehow I feel they will get back together again because he will appear to be miserable and the women in his house will probably give in to him. HJ is shown to cry (touched) reading the note from JB withthe present. I personally don’t think CJ is lukewarm to JB. He is the one always initiating skinship with JB. He likes to take her hand and put it in his pocket when they walk together. He is always saying she is pretty, and this episode he also told his family that she is kind-hearted. So to me, he is smitten. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I hope smart CJ will figure out JB’s true identity. I feel that he would break up with JB but somehow I feel they will get back together again

If CJ-JB do get back together, can we hoped it'll be ard the 118th episodes?  Maybe AFTER HJ married and gave birth to their 2nd child....?? heheh...

Let JB goes out of the country and study overseas for years and years and come back at 118th episode and meet CJ back after that...??? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Saja La said:

If CJ-JB do get back together, can we hoped it'll be ard the 118th episodes?  Maybe AFTER HJ married and gave birth to their 2nd child....?? heheh...

Let JB goes out of the country and study overseas for years and years and come back at 118th episode and meet CJ back after that...??? 

We can only hope. There has been no penance on her side. For her to just land in a good situation is galling. She still the same selfish and self absorbed little brat. But then I guess in really life that how things play out sometimes. Was hoping heartbreak would be her punishment. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I think it's in the beginning of ep71  the writer is telling HJ that he gets discouraged when this one particular person keeps leaving negative comments about his drama. And HJ responded, well, if that person keeps coming back with her negative comments then she must be a fan.  I have two questions.  Is he talking about the her drama or a previous drama(s)?  and if it's current drama, I guess he turns in his script regularly. My other question is, is he talking to us viewers and telling us why are you complaining. Writers have feelings too.  I'm the writer and I know what I'm doing so stop your whining about CJ and JB.  

actually find all the references to writing and dramas very entertaining as it gives an insider's perspective. there are several themes that the writer has referred to throughout the drama.

1. a writer is judged on their past work. in dae gu's case, his last two dramas were not received well by viewers. this in turn raises the pressure on writers to produce something.
  2. early on, cheol jin critiques dae gu's work. his point is that just because something is realistic doesn't mean viewers want to watch it. (unless they are these boring art critique types who enjoy these weird movies). regular viewers want to be entertained and want characters they can cheer on. we cheer for hae jin and dae gu to have a nice life but can't stand jin bong and others. so if jin bong was the main character, I would have dropped the drama. so it is important for writers to create characters that viewers like
  3. writing is lonely. unlike something like a book which will have editors reviewing your work and giving you feedback, a drama writer may lack immediate feedback to know whether they are on the right track. this can create a lot of stress because the writer is unsure whether their material is any good until it hits TV. this is why he was so appreciative of hae jin giving him company, cheering him on as well as giving her honest view. she is like a regular viewer and therefore, he knows he is on the right track.
  4. people are not aware of how much work writing is. hae jin initially thinks dae gu is just lounging around all day. it is only when gwang ju talks about how hard his dad works, does hae jin get a sense of how much effort he puts in. unlike production with BTS where viewers can see the effort and time it takes to film a scene, viewers are not aware of how long or how much effort goes into writing a scene.
  5. viewer feedback is a bit of double edged sword. obviously a writer wants to be appreciated but as @Saja La noted, that doesn't mean we viewers are going to sit through random stupid stuff. as viewers, we will call out and given modern technology, you have online boards where you can post directly. what I liked about the scene is the sense of humour. like hae jin said, if a viewer is still sitting through the drama despite their complaints, then the writer has in a sense still accomplished their task because they were able to retain viewers. in this day where there are so many channels, viewers who stay is a key demographic. so hae jin was saying that writers should be appreciative of viewer feedback even when negatie because it means on some level that they care.
  6. all genres have their merits. it was hilarious to see hae jin's imagination of birth secret, revenge and other tropes. when he scoffs, she says that she loves seeing such twists. it doesn't matter if it is unrealistic but there are viewers who enjoy it which is why such dramas get good ratings
  7. not all writers can write such twists. she asks dae gu to put in such twists and he admits that he doesn't have that kind of skill. basically however much we may laugh at makjang, it takes skill to write such entertaining madness. so nothing to scoff at! hahahhaha...
  8. coming up with something new can be difficult. hae jin suggests some scenes but he points out these have already been covered. so he has to come up with something new that the viewers haven't seen. that can be challenging for writers to not copy each other. writers have to stick to what genre they are good at and produce something.

don't think the writer is whining but more like penning their thoughts about a process in a nice, warm and humourous way. :)

• Like 6

On 2/19/2020 at 4:11 AM, tulip06 said:

I like clever villains.  Maybe I'll try Blessing of the Sea.

Err, I wouldn't recommend it thou... IF you want villain being the main lead and she is all clever, cool and elegant, may i suggest The K2...? Forewarned, just ignore/ fast forward the mistress daughter's part if it becomes too much to take. The mistress daughter's part is not link to the main story line so if you skipped Im Yoona (k-pop girl) scene, you don't miss anything with regards of the main story line .... Don't mean to bad mouth the actress, but i think the k-writer added her story line as an after thought so that they can put a pretty k-pop girl in it to attract young viewers to watch a political k-drama... I kinda pity that actress k-pop, coz it kinda shows how lacking her acting is against the experience actress and veteran actors...  

• Like 6

A Food for Thought .....

Yes, writers have feelings in fact I expect them to have intense ones in order to write well. And true the writer has the last say when it comes to the final draft. But in the same token your audience has the final say whether you are successful or not. Maybe if the writer can just listen it, would be to their advantage. 

Just like Yin and Yang ok, writers cannot be alone they need a reader or an audience.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He is always saying she is pretty, and this episode he also told his family that she is kind-hearted. So to me, he is smitten. 

kind hearted? eye roll. this girl can't even buy chicken for her dad on the way home. if cheol jin does accept her, it should be with eyes wide open on her real character, not this dream girl image he has which she is not at all.

9 hours ago, tas82 said:
9 hours ago, Saja La said:

We can only hope. There has been no penance on her side. For her to just land in a good situation is galling. She still the same selfish and self absorbed little brat. But then I guess in really life that how things play out sometimes. Was hoping heartbreak would be her punishment. 

yes, let us be saved from this torture with a LONG time gap if they have to get together. and totally agree with you @tas82, it irks me no end if she ends up in a good situation without suffering one bit.  she is supposed to be this ditzy airhead but just comes across as casually cruel to me.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Yes, Daddy said JB should not cook for him cause she is his "Princess."

Well let him starve then. God gave him two hands he best learn how to use them. They both literally contribute nothing to the  household. He need to kick his kids out.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Well let him starve then. Good gave him two hands he best learn how to use them. They both literally contribute nothing to the vocabulary household. He need to kick his kids out.

So.. JB  will marry CJ then expect his mom to cook for her , the father and stupid brother.  This is so wrong on many levels.   Please let's have a break up.  BTW  does any one know the  what was said between JB and her niece.:huh:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

Does anyone know what the red bra is all about. How is this bra going to effect CJ and JB in a negative way?

Red bra is a gift to HJ from JB to encourage her to pretty herself. She bought it together with CJ so he knows the item. JB handed the gift through Yuri because she thinks HJ would not want to meet her. When HJ opened the gift in front of CJ, (we hope) he would be able to connect the dots with JB’s story and figured out these two women were SIL. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, brooksmom said:

HJ shouldn't miss this opportunity to wear her sexy red bra to dae gu's house with low cut blouse. That might speed up the romance.  And I'm sure Mrs. double DD's will show up to interrupt. 

What, like a scene where HJ was wearing a white top and somehow they were goofing around and end up splashing water between the 3 of them and HJ got soaking wet and her white top becomes transparent? Her new red bra was clearing visible that DG suddenly stop and got mesmerized by what he sees right in front of him...?? LOL... It took DG a few seconds to get some thoughts into his head and able to comprehend what GJ is saying to him....  Then, DG will suggest that HJ changed cloths coz HJ is soaking wet, so DG gave one of his shirt to HJ to wear.... DG got really happy seeing HJ in his shirt and in his mind, he will think that he doesn't mind seeing HJ in any of his shirt for the rest of his life. That got him so stunned by his own thoughts.... He then hears GJ compliment that  HJ looks pretty in his dad cloths.... 

Now that i am writing this, not really a bad idea.... hmmm...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Jeong Won said:

Things are intensifying. Jun hu figuring out that his wife, JW, knew about his cheating. He is totally panicking. 

I’m hoping the 75 preview was not a tease. I’m hoping YR really does go nuclear and  expose her and JH’s affair to their spouses.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1