[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

I am loving the main lead soon-going-to-be-couple.... Does anyone know what DG said after he said "if your curious to know what happen next, then  XXXXXX " Then he held his hand. What did he say at XXXX part? Really like the fact that their relationship are not being disturb by any outside party....

Oh, i am worried their romance may be put on hold if  that CEO's mistress decides to come back home and stay there till the divorce is final.... 

On an annoying note, I am NOT happy that CJ and leech was the in the preview for ep 71....! I no longer care anymore if CJ get caught or find out that the leech he keep calling pretty is his ex- (plastic) SIL..... I have been skipping their scene altogether .... Writer-nim, since you are hell bent to make them together, kindly make sure HJ, DG never have their scenes together with CJ, JB together so that i can cleanly skipped their scene... I learn this while watching The K2, once i started skipping ALL the mistress's daughter scene altogether, then suddenly, The K2 was really entertaining to watch once (i not longer watch ANY of SDSN Im Yoona's scene)... Its a pity that they decided to kill the Main Female lead (who was brilliant in that k-drama) , that's why they couldn't make The K2 season 2.....   

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

Does anyone know what DG said after he said "if your curious to know what happen next, then  XXXXXX " Then he held his hand. What did he say at XXXX part?

He teased her by saying a petty amount of money, meaning she needs to pay him before he will tell her. No money no talk :lol: that’s why HJ slapped his hand. 

• LOL 2

On 2/14/2020 at 7:34 AM, ktcjdrama said:

@nohamahamoud2002 where did you find the relationship chart on the first page of this thread? I want to find one with clearer text so as to know what is said at the arrow between CJ and JB. I saw another version of chart that says “Romeo and Juliet?” at their arrow. 

I just saw your post :) I searched google using the Korean title 맛 좀 보실래요 and I chose "images" search 

I found this one too

%EC%9D%B8%EB%AC%BC%EA%B4%80%EA%B3%84%EB%

PS you can open the photo by clicking on it and zoom. It is clear but it only says "Romeo and Juliet". The rest is description of each character 

If you are curious about Yura's behaviour, read the article below. I think she might have a serious problem. At the beginning, her treatment of her child disturbed me, but she seems very complex. 

https://www.bridgestorecovery.com/blog/the-difference-between-borderline-personality-and-narcissism-symptoms-and-treatment/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

One thing i find disturbing, why isn't Yuri linked to DG when GJ is linked to HJ...? Solma, they are not gonna kill off a child character are they...? By the way, did JB changed her name? Its written as Lee Yuri under JB's photo.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She is linked to DG in the half line, a T sign, look at JS and HJ, it is a T sign too .

I think JB name is a typo

It is correct in the other chart :)

Ofcourse Yuri is linked to JS and HJ, their her parents... Duh....! Same as GJ, he is link to Yuran and DG (T line). However, GJ has EXTRA line purple colour line straight to HJ. Which means he will be family related to HJ. Anyone know what it is written at that purple line between GJ & HJ?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

There's a cat fight in the horizon. I'm new at this. It's going to take a few thousand post to get it right:(

No prob... Welcome... :)

One thing at ep 72 preview that k-writer finally got it right... WHY on earth do the DIL (JR) have to feed and take care of her FIL needs solely by herself when he has his OWN daughter (JB) still living with him...???

This has always been what erks me in Korean way of living  for a married woman. Married woman were given the role of worst than a servant, at least servant gets paid to do it and have days off, DIL in Korean have none....

DIL (JR)  should help yes when she sees JB do cooking or what not,  coz that food will be eaten by  her own hubby yes too,  and also JR is living under her FIL's house, but it shouldn't be JUST the DIL doing ALL the chores by herself while JB sit on her bum all day not doing anything..... JB should still take care of her OWN dad.... So, I am all for JR to teaching JB to get off her lazy bum and help out. Also I am all for JB to kick JR to get her off her lazy bum too and help out... !!! 

• Like 5

Just now, brooksmom said:

@Saja Lamy guess is related by marriage. Jin-sangs dad and Hae jins mom are/were related by their kids marriage.  Hae-jin will be little guys new mom. ???

Yes, i got that when i saw the chart... The prob as i said BEFORE is Yuri should also be linked in purple line to DG if indeed HJ and DG gets married. But there was NO purple line there.... Its as if Yuri won't be alive by the time DG and HJ gets married... Hence why i find it disturbing.... Its as if Yuri character will be cut off/ dies before HJ ties the knot with DG... 

• Sad 1

romeo and Juliette??:joy::joy: I don't even care, really , i don't trust these writers,  so today CJ noticed that JB lives  in the same place where his sister used to live  but he's no smart or he is very blind:grimace:  and we all thought  JinSang will noticed but not yet Too early , The writers wants to drag it, too sad, their bond will beome strong,  CJ told to his mom and niece that he is dating , they seems very excited, wait until found  who she is, you will faint, i think that the niece will found out the first

Wait till CJ finds about the multi plastic surgeries his sister paid and slaved for, for now he keeps calling her 'pretty' :joy::mrgreen:

preview make me laugh:joy:, fight tomorrow between two  lazy

So cruel mom is back and want to sleep with DG  I guess she want make jealous her boyfriend  married, if HJ doesn't say anything about these cheaters , only JW can help with the divorce, she still has to speak, she is too passive

•  
    • Like 4
    • LOL 1