[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

19 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

I’d hope for the basement mail room, but I know that won’t happen.

I hope, it'll be Team leader at the basement parking lot ? Supervisor of cleanliness? Team leader in staff attendance? heheh

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, joccu said:

it funny that JS  think that he's going to be in higher position on work. Does anyone has guesses to what is going to be his position at work?

I'm thinking clerk in the mail room or talent chauffeur (the guy that drives the talent to their gigs).

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

The thread is more hilarious than the drama lol:joy::mrgreen:.

Can't believe it was her imagination:lol:. And the best scenario goes to GJ lol:D.

Let's see, what else is there for JS to work with:phew:????? Does the building has cafeteria? He can work there as the lunch guy or the dishwasher lol:rolleyes:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I just watch the scene where DG pick up HJ from her ex-in laws house... LOL, DG got busted with his lie that GJ was worried that HJ won't come back hence why they are there to pick HJ up... GJ straight up said "I came out  because my dad told me to urgently follow him outside" . HJ know for SURE that DG cares too much about her... heheh .. GJ is soo adorable....

Now if they can get GJ and Yuri to play together, then maybe GJ can suggest if HJ's daughter can stay together with them too.... 

I would like to see those 4 goes on a theme park, having a picnic, take selfie group, go on a holiday but got stranded at the island due to heavy rain and there was only 1 room available so all need to share a room.. The adjumma that rented the room will think that they are married couple bringing their kids on a holiday...  Once the kids was sound asleep, DG and HJ goes outside the room and they have heart to heart talk. HJ will jokingly said to DG not to be too nice to her or she can easily fall of him... DG will say, it won't be sure a bad idea if HJ did fall of him and he just went in and left HJ to ponder what DG said... 

DG and  Yuri becomes close. And If Yuri gets bullied, it will be DG that comes to the rescue, people often mistaken DG as the father and Yuri honestly didn't mind that. Yuri will  even say that DG are 10 times better at being my "dad" than my real dad ever was.... 

HJ will finally realized her feelings for DG is more than a friend, when DG got badly hurt. She'll ask her mom to take care of both kids for a while while she got check on DG at the hospital. There HJ will cry and she'll give a heart warming confession and DG will wake up at that time and he'll will be able to hear HJ's confession.... While DG is recovering at home, HJ helped him with his work, typing for him and they will bicker here and there, but overall HJ was happy to help out... The kids will notice, and both kids have a huge smile hoping that their parents will marry each other.... 

Oh, when they do become a couple, i would like JS to see how happy Yuri is with DG even jokingly calling DG "apa" and JS will hear it... HJ will be all dressed up and the 4 of them look soo happy that the table beside JS and JR will comment and JS JR will overhear them say "what a lovely beautiful family those 4 are. The hubby clearly adores his wife, he can't take his eyes off of her, she is so lucky to have such wonderful not to mentioned handsome husband. He looks successful too". JR will notice that the head chef will personally goes to HJ's table to talk to HJ and DG (they don't know that the head chef is a friend of DG). JR will mistakenly think that DG is so important/ VIP person that even the head chef goes out of his way to greet DG.... So in JR's eyes, HJ indeed traded UP after her divorce.... 

I am so getting ahead of myself typing my wishful thinking on our lovely HJ-DG couple. Better stop imagining possible scenarios... heheh

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I went to peek into the raw episode coz I have to go out and may not be able to watch till late at night. What happened roughly in spoiler. 

Hide contents

:joy: the HJ twin was just one of the drama scenarios HJ suggested to DG while they are both seated at dining table. There are other fun scenarios as well. 

Beware: lots of CJ-JB scenes. This guy is moving at lightning speed with the dating. Is it because when you hate so much you will in turn love so much? *rolleyes* Even Little Yuri notices something different with him. O gosh, her little heart gonna be broken again seeing her favorite uncle hooked up with her childish aunt. 

Yuran kept thinking of ending her life. JH panicked when she didn’t show up to work as reported by assistant. He rushed to her place and they are reconciled again. Cue: yet another pillow talk... sheesh... His wife saw him rushing out and overheard the assistant gossiping. JW-ah, what is your game plan in this matter? Please reveal to us a bit. 

Darn it, just when I thought something interesting was going to happen.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, joccu said:

It funny that JS  think that he's going to be in higher position on work. Does anyone has guesses to what is going to be his position at work? I would actually what him to work under CJ.

cheol jin is a PD and works for the station while junhu owns an entertainment agency. so cheol jin does not work directly under junhu -- they are more like collaborators is my understanding. this is why junhu was the one trying to ask a favour for getting a gig for yuran. however cheol jin said that he chooses the actors based on script and calibre and not recommendation. there was not much junhu could do at that point. my guess is that junhu has chosen the toughest manager who is known for really driving the juniors. he specifically told jinsang to not expect help and he is not going to reveal the relationship.

hae jin was hilarious in that she is no longer ms nice. her wish was that jin sang hates his job and barely makes a living. yea I liked her curse too @tulip06 ; liked her attitude was no longer a doormat.. it was sweet of dae gu to offer support and show up.

hae jin is truly happy about her divorce but the writer is making us sad with this whole cheol jin/jin bong romance. mom and hae jin are finally free and now we can't even enjoy this period because of this stupid romance. am skipping all their scenes as I can't stand them. I really don't get what the writer is trying to do with jin bong as well as yuran. are we supposed to feel sorry for these characters? see that they are human?? they haven't done any true soul reflection or change. so nope!

@rolisrntex ~ could you check the SBS boards? am wondering if korean viewers have just sighed and accepted the pairing now? am wondering how much longer the writer is take away our enjoyment of this drama...

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

could you check the SBS boards? am wondering if korean viewers have just sighed and accepted the pairing now? am wondering how much longer the writer is take away our enjoyment of this drama...

The natives are restless. They don't like it one bit. I think they are about 6 days ahead in filming so we might see a script rewrite in a few days I think. Basically, people are saying the ratings will suffer if they forge ahead with the pairing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

34 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

@Lmangla  I wish yuran would hurry up and kill herself.  Sometimes, she seems the only interesting character, and yet, most of the time, she seems a tiresome extra.  So, I'd like to get rid of her so the story will move along better.

it is hard for me to believe this sudden vulnerable side of yuran. she was on her own in france for 3 years with no intention of coming back. if we flashes of her vulnerability earlier, at least it would make sense. instead all we saw was a vicious cruel woman with not a drop of warmth towards her child or husband and blamed them for her own failures. it just feels so bizarre when yuran says that she is afraid of being alone. I was like "what? you have been on your own for years. what nonsense is she spewing?"

3 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

The natives are restless. They don't like it one bit. I think they are about 6 days ahead in filming so we might see a script rewrite in a few days I think. Basically, people are saying the ratings will suffer if they forge ahead with the pairing.

phew! that makes me feel so much better.. I can understand their feeling because I feel like dropping the drama because of this pairing.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

it is hard for me to believe this sudden vulnerable side of yuran. she was on her own in france for 3 years with no intention of coming back. if we flashes of her vulnerability earlier, at least it would make sense. instead all we saw was a vicious cruel woman with not a drop of warmth towards her child or husband and blamed them for her own failures. it just feels so bizarre when yuran says that she is afraid of being alone. I was like "what? you have been on your own for years. what nonsense is she spewing?"

phew! that makes me feel so much better.. I can understand their feeling because I feel like dropping the drama because of this pairing.

I personally don't care two hoots about the pairing.  What I care about is the weak writing.  What is going on, SBS?  You have really dropped the ball here.  It's all boring, and nothing really fits together anymore.

• Like 6

At first I was surprised that writers would make a love connection with CH and JB, but then I remember seeing the connection tree diagram on page 1, post 9/2019. 

There they show three love connections: Junho and Yuran, Cheol-jin and Jin Bong, and last in red arrows Jin Sang and his honey.

I don't see one for JW or for Hae-Jin and Dae Gu. 

Why does JW only have one connection - Hae-Jin's mom.  

Anyways, I guess this was the rough draft to the story.  And that included CH and JB as one of the lovers. And it made the final cut.

:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

At first I was surprised that writers would make a love connection with CH and JB, but then I remember seeing the connection tree diagram on page 1, post 9/2019. 

If they had already plan for that ill couple, then why did they not make JB at least half decent right after HJ left at the very least...? Something along the line like,  she'll develop some pity towards her dad after seeing her dad all hungry, she'll try to cook rice. And noticing how JS stole money, she quickly get a job waitress,  so that any left over from work her boss gave her, she'll bring some home for her dad, and she'll be the one noticing that the rice is nearly finish so she'll be the one going to the shop to buy it with what little money she had so that her dad and herself won't starve...  But noooo,  JB had the decency to blame her dad who won't give her money for her to take acting classes. And the only reason she took that job was because she wants to stalk that PD that she doesn't even know his name to begin with.... Even now, we don't even see JB helping her OWN dad ... JB is still selfish and self centre.... 

I'm done with JB-CJ... not gonna watch their scene anymore.... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

If they had already plan for that ill couple, then why did they not make JB at least half decent right after HJ left at the very least...? Something along the line like,  she'll develop some pity towards her dad after seeing her dad all hungry, she'll try to cook rice. And noticing how JS stole money, she quickly get a job waitress,  so that any left over from work her boss gave her, she'll bring some home for her dad, and she'll be the one noticing that the rice is nearly finish so she'll be the one going to the shop to buy it with what little money she had so that her dad and herself won't starve...  But noooo,  JB had the decency to blame her dad who won't give her money for her to take acting classes. And the only reason she took that job was because she wants to stalk that PD that she doesn't even know his name to begin with.... Even now, we don't even see JB helping her OWN dad ... JB is still selfish and self centre.... 

I agree. Even at her workplace, she is still not trying to do a good job but find excuses to rationalize her lazing around, first is due to a broken heart, then it’s due to a fluttering heart. So just what kind of situation before she would start to take her job seriously and be a responsible person? <_<

Anyway, little Cupid GJ is so cute. He asked “why?” 9 times when DG and HJ denied the possibility of then getting married. Yeah since I am keeping track of fist clenching, I also counted his cute “why?”

So these three are bonding well, when will Yuri come into the happy family picture? This is my wild guess. Yuri will find out about uncle and aunt dating, she would be so heart broken that she didn’t want to stay in the same house as CJ and certainly not going back to the Lee’s house, so that left her with only one choice, ie. to go live with her mother, at DG’s house :D 

@nohamahamoud2002 where did you find the relationship chart on the first page of this thread? I want to find one with clearer text so as to know what is said at the arrow between CJ and JB. I saw another version of chart that says “Romeo and Juliet?” at their arrow. Can we hope for a tragic ending then for them? :naughty:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

loved your posts; such great points @Saja La @ktcjdrama ~ the writer has not sold us jin bong to us in any form that we can't really cheer for this romeo-juliet pairing. prior to the divorce and after the divorce, jin bong has in essence stayed the same. she is still selfish, lazy and rude. yea, she apologized to hae jin but like hae jin said, the apology and change should have come then. plus, she has not stepped in to take care of her dad and he is left to fend for himself. at least she can bring home some chicken from her work so that he has something to eat? and she is a horrible employee with no work ethic. also, their attraction or relationship to each makes makes no sense and makes you ask what exactly is it based on. seems like just a case of lust because there is no depth to it.

@rolisrntex post that local viewers are very vocally against the pairing gives me hope that we won't be tortured for long. crossing all my fingers and toes. chaebel!!!!  yes, lets hope for a tragic ending for these two @ktcjdrama. I would love it if yuri is so tortured and she voices her discomfort. that will certainly shake cheol jin and jin bong. plus, he doesn't know who she is and once he does, he may see it as a ploy to get acting roles or torture him for some absurd reason. if cheol jin turns around and chews her brains out for her actions towards his sister, then this torture would be worth it!.. whatever, break up method it is, am certainly in!...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

she has not stepped in to take care of her dad and he is left to fend for himself. at least she can bring home some chicken from her work so that he has something to eat?

Exactly! She kept bringing CJ and the guys free chicken but never once did she bring food for her father. I actually am beginning to feel sorry for the dad... but you reap what you sow. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, little Cupid GJ is so cute. He asked “why?” 9 times when DG and HJ denied the possibility of then getting married. Yeah since I am keeping track of fist clenching, I also counted his cute “why?”

So these three are bonding well, when will Yuri come into the happy family picture? This is my wild guess. Yuri will find out about uncle and aunt dating, she would be so heart broken that she didn’t want to stay in the same house as CJ and certainly not going back to the Lee’s house, so that left her with only one choice, ie. to go live with her mother, at DG’s house :D 

Totally agree, little Cupid GJ is just too cute.... asking "why why why" in his innocent expression... And he was not  done yet with his why's, that he went for round 2 , going for individual confrontation .... LOL... It works on HJ, coz HJ is even remembering what the little Cupid said... 

By the way, just wanna check is it just me or did HJ keep inviting DG to work at the kitchen table whenever DG got stuck with writing. Is it why DG keep bringing his laptop while HJ preparing food....? Does DG need to see his muse to be inspired? heheh

I think you may be right... Yuri may want to leave and live with her mom once she found out that CJ is dating her awful aunt  ... Hence thats how Yuri may end up living with DG and GJ... 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

two @ktcjdrama. I would love it if yuri is so tortured and she voices her discomfort. that will certainly shake cheol jin and jin bong. plus, he doesn't know who she is and once he does, he may see it as a ploy to get acting roles or torture him for some absurd reason. if cheol jin turns around and chews her brains out for her actions towards his sister, then this torture would be worth it!.. whatever, break up method it is, am certainly in!...

Somehow I don't think JB will be too bother even after Yuri telling her discomfort.  I can see her telling Yuri that maybe Yuri is better off living with her mom if she is unhappy with her being with her uncle... 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Saja La said:

By the way, just wanna check is it just me or did HJ keep inviting DG to work at the kitchen table whenever DG got stuck with writing. Is it why DG keep bringing his laptop while HJ preparing food....? Does DG need to see his muse to be inspired? heheh

You’re on point. They’re depending on each other more and more, for inspiration, for strength, for comfort :D 

Let’s see if CJ loves his niece more or his new girl more <_<

Btw, a bit disappointed with Jinsang’s job. He is a Shiljang (department head)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, a bit disappointed with Jinsang’s job. He is a Shiljang (department head)

yeah me too. but it was funny that everyone in that room was shiljang. I think JS is maintenance shiljang or something like that.

JS still thinks that he can rise to higher position bc he JUri husband.

• Like 5