[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

2 hours ago, jasmine19 said:

Unfortunately, this is what sometimes happens in these dramas.

Remember "Shady Mom-In-Law"?

yea I do; it was such a strange ending that just left us mostly feeling kind of hmmmm.... I don't mind redemption in dramas when they are really well done as it can be poignant and realistic. it is when the character randomly get a good angle without any of the necessary work that you feel cheated as a viewer.

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

AS for the horrible ppl, this is my wishful thinking on the bad guys :

love it! kekekek....

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

okay, so subs are out for yesterday's episode -- were the subbers also traumatized? maybe thats why it was so late? anyways, it was awful to see the pairing. cheol jin is upset and drinking because he blames himself for bringing jin sang into his family. and he is feeling awful that he wasn't informed and this was hidden from him. so he is in an emotionally vulnerable place. jin bong has ZERO brains and is SELFISH. am sorry, do you need to be told when someone is suffering and having a hard time? even when he tells her to leave, instead of comforting him, she is all about HERSELF and wondering why he doesn't like her. what a horrible self-centered person. so even at his most vulnerable, her priority is all about her needs and her wants. moron! crazy.gif.2589b59b1bc33590f35d7416362580 this girl deserves to have her broken and crushed into a thousand pieces. no one is going to be happy with this pairing. blegh. I hope that he was so drunk that he fell asleep before anything happened. ugh!!!!

all of that left us not even able to appreciate the best bits -- jin sang getting beaten up, juri scoffing that jin sang has beauty muscles but cannot defend himself and dae gu teaching tech deficient hae jin how to use the computer.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

. I hope that he was so drunk that he fell asleep before anything happened. ugh!!!!

O yes, this could be the way out too!! Please let it be true...!!

So for today’s episode, something to note will be it seems that Jung Won’s position is higher than Jun Ho. She is a director (Isa-nim) while I remember Jun Ho being a Daepyo-nim? Well, actually just looking at their respective office area, I think JW is of higher position. But the name plague showing different company though. Could Starlink be a subsidiary of the holding company that JW is in? 

Preview is great for HJ. Looking forward to tomorrow’s episode. She has the make over at the end of today’s episode because it’s her last day being married! She dressed up prettily for the courtroom and was picked up by DG in his car while the two imbecile couple cheering for their freedom. Jinsang was a bit shocked they’re still in contact. And... HJ gave him a hair flip from inside the car as they are about to drive away :D 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

@Lmangla I think the group were traumatized lol:joy::mrgreen:. Who won't be:lol:??

I hope nothing happened as well. Pretty please:(. She really is selfish and I hope this pairing never happens because CJ deserves better.

@ktcjdrama If she is in a higher position than him, the cheating duo is really screwed lol. I hope she really divorces him at the end.

I'm happy with HJ. It's about time she moved on:D.

@Saja La I love the sound of the scenario lol:joy:. Also, He is bound to find out the woman got plastic surgery the moment he finds out that she is JS sister lol. I can imagine him thinking that she was after him and knew who he was. The writer can go many ways now since a lot of audiences are against the pairing considering the fact that nothing was confirmed about what really happened that night. And knowing JB, she can lie to get what she wants........ Hopefully.....

@msmy This trope would have worked out in another drama but with this pairing, Hell no:mrgreen:. If he is chasing after her for an apology, then I can understand. But making him miss her is different story.....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, lu09 said:

This trope would have worked out in another drama but with this pairing,

This must a common point in the story where the writers try some stupid trope like this. I think it was around this time in "Shady Mother-inLaw' the writer had a young woman try to entrap a much older man (like almost old enough to be her father) with a similar trick. Then the writer kicked stupid into overdrive by having the young lady enlist her grandfather to help force the man to marry her.

Then copchogi the entire story line was killed in one episode. I guess the local audience wasn't crazy about that one either.

Geez. I have checked several discussion forums regarding this drama and no-one, I mean NO-ONE I have seen likes the CJ/JB pairing.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

3 hours ago, jeijei said:

With CJ being an INTP archetype, I know where this is going. Pray that he crosses path and locks eyes with JW to save himself. We need them two cuties together. 

am afraid to ask but am curious - so if cheol jin is INTP, how disastrous will this go?

find it so silly that jin bong says she just likes cheol jin but has no idea why. is she in school? this seems like some crush gone awry. if she likes him without reason, then she can also stop liking him without reason as well no? just like jin sang did with hae jin....

@rolisrntex ~ it would be so great if this goes the shady mom way; surely if viewers hate this pairing, the PD and writer should listen no?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Devil's Advocate here:

Seems night between CJ and JB was his fault. He is the one who kissed her and who didn’t insist she leave. And why even go to a hotel instead of going home? Also, why would they both be naked in a bed and nothing happen? He is a dummy for thinking that in the morning after and it was cruel to her to say it.

As for everyone else, well, I fast forwarded HJ and DG because I am sick of her and her stupid faces. Maybe they will be more tolerable when she cleans up after next episode.

and everyone else, well, oddly, now I’m finding Yuran vaguely interesting. It seems like that agency head, Junho, has been messing with her mind all these years, and she is the the child of an abusive, drunken dad, so that makes her one, messed up, easily-manipulated crazy person. 

But in the end, I am not really enjoying this show anymore, because I’m not cheering for anyone, and am just watching it now out of habit with breakfast. It was very annoying not to have subs yesterday!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Daebak!!!! Watched 67 raw and it looks like there is a big bombshell in 68. 

Reveal hidden contents

From the 68 preview is appears HJ and Jun Hu are actually brother and sister? And HJ is the legitimate owner of the company?

Prretty sure is a dream or a imagination

CJ and JB are officially dating,:rage:they  kissed at the end of the episode, so they will have time to have a good time and to love each other even more before the big revelation on their families   with all that was said about them   nothing more to say, poor mother:cold_sweat::joy:her son will serve as money for this family

JW and JH are therefore both from a rich family, it is an arranged marriage between the two families but JW was in love with her husband, the mistress even started to harass him, I wonder how JW will go out of this family, i want her to be happy

HJ is officially divorced, DG begins to show signs of love towards her, yess, she got out of all this richard simmons, now it's her brother who enters this richard simmons:grimace::joy:

wait for Subs

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Daebak!!!! Watched 67 raw and it looks like there is a big bombshell in 68. 

Reveal hidden contents

From the 68 preview is appears HJ and Jun Hu are actually brother and sister? And HJ is the legitimate owner of the company?

You are right Daebak...!! I think this is how the story will be, 

Spoiler

HJ has a twin that she doesn't know about.... !! Wouldn't it be hilarious that BOTH JH and JR who are illegitimate children to begin with , but are actually NOT...!! Maybe after the father the twin girls, the father can no longer have children, hence why he did not mind taking his mistress child as his...??

No wait, better still that the wealth are from the MOTHER side, hence why the HJ's lookalike  is the legitimate child. The father only was given that small entertainment company as gifts where else the  legitimate HEIR gets the rest of the wealth...  I like this 2nd option better...

And JS being JS, he will ultimately say something like you look so like my ex wife, both beautiful and elegant; then he'll space out remembering how HJ looked like last time he saw her... JR will get so annoyed seeing JS like that.... After that, the HJ lookalike will hunt HJ just to make sure its not her long lost t***.....

36 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

CJ and JB are officially dating,:rage:they  kissed at the end of the episode, so they will have time to have a good time and to love each other even more before the big revelation on their families   with all that was said about them   nothing more to say, poor mother:cold_sweat::joy:her son will serve as money for this family

Now that the k-writer make that ill couple, may i suggest to the k-writer that CJ turn slightly cruel? CJ will be such a perfectionist that will drive JB crazy? JB will be told to learn that learn this , do household chores if she doesn't want to work, learn to cook and what not....?? JB will be told that she CAN'T take advantage of anyone if she wants to be with him. OH, he'll teach her how to act, but it will be soooo stressful for JB that by the time she goes home, she'll cry remembering all the mean things CJ  had said in order for her to practice "crying/ sad" scenes... She will also be told that she can't eat much coz actress need to be super slim, change hairstyle so JB looks younger, change the clothing and etc...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

Now that the k-writer make that ill couple, may i suggest to the k-writer that CJ turn slightly cruel? CJ will be such a perfectionist that will drive JB crazy? JB will be told to learn that learn this , do household chores if she doesn't want to work, learn to cook and what not....?? JB will be told that she CAN'T take advantage of anyone if she wants to be with him. OH, he'll teach her how to act, but it will be soooo stressful for JB that by the time she goes home, she'll cry remembering all the mean things CJ  had said in order for her to practice "crying/ sad" scenes... She will also be told that she can't eat much coz actress need to be super slim, change hairstyle so JB looks younger, change the clothing and etc...

In fact, the little niece  annoyed her aunt JB  and taunted her:joy:  she was so sure that her aunt JB with her surgery face could not dating  with a man as good, kind and intelligent as her uncle CJ , and now what's going on? her aunt dating  with her uncle:lol:, her aunt can tell her:  bommm and yes little girl you were wrong, in your face:joy::mrgreen: and when I think that the niece also discussed this with her grandmother and that they laughed,:joy: they will fall from above:joy:  it makes me laugh hard

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

Now that the k-writer make that ill couple, may i suggest to the k-writer that CJ turn slightly cruel? CJ will be such a perfectionist that will drive JB crazy?

CJ will be firm with her for sure. When she suggested to skip the dating and go immediately to marriage, he warned her to shut up otherwise he will let go of his hold on her. Let’s see if she can stand him or not. *facepalm* at the kiss. Sure you start dating, do you really have to kiss right away, CJ? 

Sadly, after the phone call with HJ about the finality of her divorce, the mom just foreshadowed being in-laws again with the Lees. Yeah, seems like CJ-JB will walk the aisle. 

I watched the preview already. Unfortunately, the scene of HJ lookalike was too awesome that I am pretty sure it’s just someone’s imagination/dream. Not gonna fall for it anymore. But I don’t mind at all being proven wrong :P 

• Like 7

too many foreshadowing and dream seguences on this drama.  The preview looks like a dream seguence but it also feels like a foreshadow that HJ is actually JH and JR sister and the only legal heir.

FInally HJ new life begins.

• Like 6