[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요 - Mon to Fri @ 8:30 KST

If I recall correctly, this daily was originally supposed to air a few years back but was cancelled when either MBC or SBS decided to cancel their morning daily dramas due to budget only to go back to the daily dramas not even a few months.

The original cast leads was Shim Ji-Ho (Unasked Family/Down the Flowery Path) as the young husband and Lee Tae-Ran (Wang's Family & Sky Castle) as the older wife. It never aired and I'm not sure how many episodes they filmed or even if they started filming once it was cancelled.

• Like 5

FYI, the writer, Kim Do Hyun  wrote these dramas.

"Twelve Nights"  (Channel A 2018)

"My Secret Hotel"  (TvN 2014)  16 episodes and has some good reviews on one site I saw...

Goodbye Wife (Channel A 2012)

Jo Eun Ji's Family (MBC 2010)

So I guess this drama will be a toss-up, but at least the cast is fresher than the "tired" cast of "Gracious Revenge".

• Like 4

thanks @rolisrntex for the link; just watched a few minutes but time for me to sleep, will watch rest tomorrow.... found it amusing that the first scene opened with subs that read "songsong pork cutlets". since the song-song couple went kaput, guess, we shouldn't be surprised that something went wrong here with the cutlets? okay, bad joke. no fans kill me! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

Gotta be honest, not liking the male lead right now. He's horrible. How in the world did the female lead end up marrying him?!!! From the trailers, looks like the male lead will end up cheating on his wife. I do hope the second lead (the one with a daughter) ends up with the female lead. I've seen that actor in other daily dramas. He needs to be in one which he gets the girl finally.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Right there with you @whome. How da neck did she end marrying him?  That bucket off water would have been it in terms of cutting all contact. She's a conquest to be had, a bit of possession not really a partner to him. This is gonna be interesting.

• Like 3

@tas82 If someone dumped a bucket of goop/dirty water on me, and I'm not a violent person, but my fist would be flying!!!! He's so immature!!!

Also just remembered that the 2nd lead didn't get the girl either in Gangnam Scandal. If it's the same director, I hope he finally gets the girl this time. 

• Like 5