Quantcast
nohamahamoud2002

[Current Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요 - Mon to Fri @ 8:30 KST

48 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I doubt it too... but then I hope CJ will stay alone then. 

Actually now I doubt there will be a divorce between JW and JH...

maybe not a divorce,  i think but i think they will split up,  the guy has cheated on his wife so many times, the goal in this kind of drama is to tell us that we pay for the harm we did, maybe that in the end JH may really fall in love with JW, I don't really know what to lead he seems to have a cold  heart

Poor shipper JW and CJ

• Like 5

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

maybe not a divorce,  i think but i think they will split up,  the guy has cheated on his wife so many times, the goal in this kind of drama is to tell us that we pay for the harm we did, maybe that in the end JH may really fall in love with JW, I don't really know what to lead he seems to have a cold  heart

Poor shipper JW and CJ

It’s almost sure to be Junho going to jail and Yuran getting deformed.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Yu Ran is playing a dangerous game even if he did turn out to be the (Lord please no) JH would more than like take the kid from her than play happy families with her. There's so much evidence of neglect on her part and with his dosh it wouldn't be hard to dig up. Then take the kid, completely crush Yu Ran so she ends up leaving the country,  repent to JW and then he, JW, and GJ could be a family since they can't seem to make their own. I hope it doesn't go that way but Yuran really is delusional if she thinks she can trap him with the kid.

The moment has finally arrived my lovelies we've persevered through a lot but the last scale has fallen off:w00t:. HJ is finally free, well emotionally at least (dang divorce cooling off period). That punch was beautiful. All made even greater by the director's play with the words on the car :D.

Urgh I really didn't like the whole vibe of that confession. They best leave CJ single than stick him with that brat. Were's Yu Ri? We need her to come get her uncle and make sure he don't stray down that dead end path, eekk.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ am hoping that they will write someone in new for cheol jin; other than the fact that jin bong is super annoying, it annoys me that hae jin and her family are forever linked with this family then. come on! but we should prepare our hearts just in case the writer ignores viewers. we can't be the only ones who hate this pairing no? sigh.

Has it happened before? Having someone new come in mid-way drama? Seems like all key players are shown on the main poster. I really don't mind even if the new girl come in so much later and minor appearance. 

• Like 9

I thought I would hate this episode but it felt very thoughtful instead. @tas82 ~ I started cracking up when the signs flew from the car and the new sign read "hard times await" and the signs that flew away were "happiness gone". LOL. it was so arrogant of him to write that "hard times gone. happiness await" -- the insinuation that he had a tough time with hae jin is ugh. can't wait to see these hard times that the writer has planned for these two.

I really enjoyed her punching, throwing the ring. the best was her realizing that she no longer cares enough to ruin his wedding and hence can't be bothered. from that perspective, the fake out felt so satisfying. it is far neater that she is just walking away after a punch. it was also great to see her sharing with dae gu that she is now more concerned with her own life and can't be bothered about what happened with jin sang. we know that at some point, he is going to crawl back to her asking for help but she will shoot him down as she really doesn't care.

must say that i really liked the discussion over how life is like a drama and we have no idea what the next episode will bring. rather than one genre, our life will have a mixture of different genres - love, melo and comedy. and just like these characters in dramas that face all these different journeys, we also go through something similar. it was all so insightful and shows why we as viewers love dramas so much. sometimes people complain that dramas are so unrealistic or boring etc and you want to say what they are talking about. drama is in a way a reflection of life which is why we find it so riveting to watch no?

@ktcjdrama ~ after watching the episode, am sort of relieved and still feel that cheol jin and jin bong may not end up together. it looks more like a comedy track. rather than flattered, cheol jin looked extremely uncomfortable. and when it turned out that his co-workers had all witnessed the scene, he became more uncomfortable. I wonder if we are in a sense getting a repeat of hae jin / jin sang earlier dynamic but in this instance, the writer is saying that sometimes, we need to listen to common sense. just like jin bong says that there is no reason why you like someone, the opposite is also true. you can't force yourself to like someone when you don't either. hae jin's mistake was to give up her on her needs and wants because she felt sorry for jin sang -- so she walked into a relationship even though she wasn't interested in him and there was a lack of spark. so, am actually kind of curious to see how it turns out...

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Has it happened before? Having someone new come in mid-way drama? Seems like all key players are shown on the main poster. I really don't mind even if the new girl come in so much later and minor appearance. 

sometimes; I am trying to remember a drama where this happened but it is escaping my memory. in many instances, the character popped in really late like almost at the end and there was an open sort of ending where you know the character has met their match. in others, it was about 3/4th when a new character would pop up, usually like an intern or someone who transferred, and this person shakes things up. anyway, I have seen this in earlier dramas though I can't name names. after a while, all these drams meld together. LOL.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Urgh I really didn't like the whole vibe of that confession. They best leave CJ single than stick him with that brat. Were's Yu Ri? We need her to come get her uncle and make sure he don't stray down that dead end path, eekk.

That actually would be pretty good, "Sam Choon don't get involved with my Komo. She's worse than my Dad." :grin:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes; I am trying to remember a drama where this happened but it is escaping my memory. in many instances, the character popped in really late like almost at the end and there was an open sort of ending where you know the character has met their match. in others, it was about 3/4th when a new character would pop up, usually like an intern or someone who transferred, and this person shakes things up. anyway, I have seen this in earlier dramas though I can't name names. after a while, all these drams meld together. LOL.

The actor portraying JS is the perfect example of appearing midway in a daily drama and ending up with the FL. He appeared in the daily drama called "Princess Aurora" with Jeon So-Min (her debut drama as lead). The daily was unbelievable makjong and went off the rails. MBC ended up re-writing/re-editing the ending cause the scriptwriter went bonkers with a nonsensical ending.

The ML was Oh Chang-Seok (he was in the daily "A Place in the Sun" that finished airing a few months ago). He was paired up with JSM, but midway, the actor portraying JS was introduced into the drama and ended up becoming the ML. JSM's family was one-by-one written out. She was the youngest and only daughter of a rich family. The family went broke and the writer wrote out her brothers one-by-one either having them move abroad for work or killing their characters off. I read someone's comments that the actors were not happy with the writing and had a discussion with the scriptwriter (who was famous for her wacked out and makjong scripts). She just wrote them out instead.

Once OCS was replaced as the ML, they also killed his character. The entire daily was so weird and horrible. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I remember reading about the crazy behind the scenes antics of that drama @whome; it wasn't subbed though. it honestly sounded like a hilarious "what the" kind of drama where you are laughing over how absurd it is and wondering which character is going to disappear next.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I remember reading about the crazy behind the scenes antics of that drama @whome; it wasn't subbed though. it honestly sounded like a hilarious "what the" kind of drama where you are laughing over how absurd it is and wondering which character is going to disappear next.

It was subbed at the time (which is how I was able to watch it), but I don't know if the links to those episodes even works now. The daily is from 2013. 

I gave up on it midway when the drama "jumped the shark." The ML & FL had some chemistry, and then came The scriptwriter wrote crazy and nonsense plots/scenarios. Only tuned in for the last episode and read that MBC had to rewrite it. She wrote another drama for MBC (can't remember the name) which was also makjang crazy, and MBC had to cut ties with her because she went bonkers with the script. She eventually issued a statement that she was retiring. Once Seo Ha-Joon (JS in this daily) was introduced and it seemed as if he was becoming the ML, I immediately tuned out as I didn't see any chemistry between he & Jeon So-Min. For more info about the controversy, see link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Aurora_(TV_series)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

there was this daily the birth of a family which aired 2012-2013. it started lee kyuhan and lee so yeon as the main couple. but after after 70 episodes were aired sughoon appeared he was paired with so yeon. I think there is couple more but I can´t remember.

so seeing the preview I actually think that gj i going to JH son but I hope I´m wrong. But if GJ is going to be JH son what is going to happen? And the affair can´t be hidden much longer.

Why is Juri gonig to live with her in-laws.?I have missed couple off episodes so maybe I missed that part.

• Like 5

I am very glad that HJ did not act out like in her dream. In the end it would only hurt her. I think its best that she talked to JS and let him have it with a right hook and then gave that ring he gave her back. I think this was the last thing she needed to release her heart from JS. It was time to stop remembering any good because JS could not even give her the respect to wait until the separation period is over. When she walked away she did it on her own terms as she was done with him completely. 

JS is the worst. A true idiot. He keeps thinking he invested in something. Just what did he invest in? He took the 200,000 to use toward the purchase of a 175,000 ring. Money he did not work for or deserve. He left his family with nothing and did not even come back with the 25,000 that should have been left from that money after the purchase. Instead he stayed in a hotel to avoid his family so they could not stop him. He thought that by buying that ring he would instantly benefit after JR's mom said ok to the marriage. Only not only did that not happen the woman told him he had to marry in a few days. So now that 175,000 investment is already a failure. The apartment and car he anticipated in getting by being with JR has been put on hold for a year so the mom can see how they fare. We all know that this couple is not going to go the distance. So in the end JS will have wasted 200,000 for his selfish and deluded reasons. 

JS's father and sister are already on the track to change. Its going to get even harder for them because once JR moves in they will be serving her or at least JS will. He will be doing the cooking, cleaning and laundry as JR will not lift a finger to help him because she does not know how for one but because she will see he needs to serve her. But I see her waking up as well from her delusions. I love that JS put those things on the car and love even more that the "happiness" fell off along with the "gone". There is no way those two need to get any happiness and need to suffer "Hard Time" for what they have did. It's going to be a hard lesson for them both after the honeymoon and I can't wait. 

JR gets her bad manners from her mom. You can see it when she barges in and turns her nose up at the house. Then dares to criticize the room and JBong. Yeah I don't like Jbong (and hope very hard she does not end up with CJ!! Writer-nim please hear my plea) but she was right that the woman was rude to barge in and then talk about them. The dad knows he did a disservice to both of his children in how he raised them but I liked that he was just as blunt about JR to her. The woman quickly retreated. It was funny for her to go home and complain to JW. Her daughter was with a married man with a child. So she really has nothing to complain as she could have just said no to the marriage. I love that JW told her that given JR's personality no one would mistreat her. (That is the truth given how the girl does not have any manners. )

I get the feeling that the DNA test may be negative. At least I hope so. I think JRan's games are about to stop. The woman is a horror. A gold digger in the highest order. At no time has she thought of what her mess will do to her, JH, JW, DG and GJ! I don't care about JH because he needs to be busted out by everyone for this affair. But JW does not deserve to have this mess blow up nor does GJ or DG. 

If DNA test says GJ is JH's then this witch played DG and had him marry her. Then she ran off and left him as a baby sitter to another man's kid for 4 years. Leaving him to love and care for this child until he sees him as his own. This is not to mention that GJ has a bond with DG. Emotionally this will harm this child to learn DG is not his father and this so called Uncle is. How much pain will DG endure to know that he will loose the child he loves, that Jran was running around with JH and the child is his?!This is why I hope that test proves my hunch that GJ is DG's not JH's. 

I feel like if the test says DG is the father then that's the end for JRan I think its time she is gone from that cooking show so that HJ can kick start her new life. it's time for some spring cleaning from all of the spouses.  JW needs to go ahead and do whatever it is she will with JH and her marriage ( i kind of see them back together after a short split.), DG needs to get rid of JRan and I think it will happen after the affair is outed. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Curiosity (and impatience) got the better of me. I went to watch raw. The result came up to be 0.00001% match :lol: She was protesting but what about the mole. JH said it was just a coincidence. Stupid woman, didn’t even bother to verify her assumption before goading about it to him. LOL... JH warned Yuran to watch herself from now on not to attempt useless stuff or it’s the end for them. I think he mentioned something about being tired of her antics. And immediately the witch is back to her original mode. At home, she pushed GJ to the ground just like the first time at the airport. The poor kid was just trying to show her the award he got from school, which she snatched and ripped in half. Horrific woman! HJ was there and DG came back just in time to see her verbal abuse towards GJ. She went into her room to pack her stuff (yeah, be gone, far far away) and DG mentioned divorce again. 

This episode has lots of HJ and DG scenes with GJ as well. But I skipped those for now and will wait for subs. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

what a relief @ktcjdrama! thanks for watching raw and updating that gwang ju is not going to be traumatized further. now can enjoy the episode when it comes out with subs

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Curiosity (and impatience) got the better of me. I went to watch raw. The result came up to be 0.00001% match :lol: She was protesting but what about the mole. JH said it was just a coincidence. Stupid woman, didn’t even bother to verify her assumption before goading about it to him. LOL... JH warned Yuran to watch herself from now on not to attempt useless stuff or it’s the end for them. I think he mentioned something about being tired of her antics. And immediately the witch is back to her original mode. At home, she pushed GJ to the ground just like the first time at the airport. The poor kid was just trying to show her the award he got from school, which she snatched and ripped in half. Horrific woman! HJ was there and DG came back just in time to see her verbal abuse towards GJ. She went into her room to pack her stuff (yeah, be gone, far far away) and DG mentioned divorce again. 

This episode has lots of HJ and DG scenes with GJ as well. But I skipped those for now and will wait for subs. 

You scooped me. Yes the decks are cleared for DG and HJ. I mentioned to my wife I love how the writer is building the DG/HJ relationship block by block. They get closer and share more with each other each episode.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

You scooped me. Yes the decks are cleared for DG and HJ. I mentioned to my wife I love how the writer is building the DG/HJ relationship block by block. They get closer and share more with each other each episode.

Lots of lovely friendly scenes between them today. Can't wait to go home and watch with subs. In the preview for tomorrow, our little cupid GJ already told Daddy that he would really love it if the three of them can live together :) 

• Like 6

By the way, whose company which JH is currently working belongs to ? Is it from JH's side of family or YW side of family ? 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

By the way, whose company which JH is currently working belongs to ? Is it from JH's side of family or YW side of family ? 

No clear information yet up till now. But from preview, JW said that the mother and Juri have shares in the company. Juri’s mother is pushing JH to give Jinsang a job in the company. So I am guessing the company belongs to the Jung’s family? 

• Like 6

oooh, it looks like the next arc will be interesting! junho was so pissed that he was shooting arrows at yuran. he really dislikes being manipulated. it was interesting that he said that while he likes her and enjoys her company, his blood ran cold at the idea that she was the mother of his child. ha! so part of him sees her as a blood sucking succubus? it is good that hae jin is seeing the ugly side of yuran - she is telling nice things to gwang ju that are really untrue. his mother really does not like him at all and no point feeding him some happy picture.

so we are going to get a divorce now? dae gu looks like he is determined. no more extensions on that please! when do we get a start of the romance between the leads? so we finally get the answer to what is his name -- was so confused in the beginning on what his name was. turns out that he has a pen name as well. and he is now pushing her on to her new career by giving her a computer and encouraging her to start a cooking blog. am really wondering what junhu was thinking by trying to promote yuran as a celeb chef. with cooking shows, you really do need a true passion for food. it shows when you love and enjoy food and that makes it fun to watch as a viewer. yuran looks like the type who would enjoy stuff like fashion rather than cooking. no wonder the set audience and even the crew were falling asleep while watching her cook. that boring!

now that jeon won is going back to work, am wondering if she will end up working with junhu to thwart any possible take over. @ktcjdrama ~ based on the preview, it sounded like juri and her mom have enough shares to disrupt the company's running if they don't get their way. so we might get some real work place politics now! maybe thats how junhu will start appreciating jeon won more? and did you notice that cheol jin tells his mom that no one likes him. guess, he doesn't think of jin bong's confession as real!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

based on the preview, it sounded like juri and her mom have enough shares to disrupt the company's running if they don't get their way. so we might get some real work place politics now! maybe thats how junhu will start appreciating jeon won more? and did you notice that cheol jin tells his mom that no one likes him. guess, he doesn't think of jin bong's confession as real!

I welcome a little bit of office politics if it were to show us that JW is not to be underestimated. I want to see Yuran be crushed by JW’s superiority. She is too arrogant and has no regards for anyone else <_<

Looks like divorce is submitted. Preview showed DG in front of the courthouse. 

Yes, I noticed what Cheol Jin said to his mom, not regarding her confession... but it doesn’t help much when the next scene showed JinBong fantasizing him giving her a heart :sweat_smile: I am still wary. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1